wat is it being 6'3+?? srs?

xom

xom

Banned
the heightmogging u do to men on the regular must fill u with joy, how can u be unhappy?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
tallfags are fakecels

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Einon and Deleted member 656
I feel bad for heightmogging people so I stay indoors

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Heirio, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
Minimal height in my country to be considered a male

people step aside automatically on sidewalk giving me way

when elevator door opens or any door, they get surprised/intimidated

all the little kids point at me and call for their parents to look at me too

when i enter a crowded indoor area, everyone automatically looks at me

i cant find fitting clothes in regular stores, have to order in stores specifically made for tall people (asos tall selection and fitness brands work too)

i cant find shoes in regular stores, have to order online

i dont fit in bathtubs, hit my head on door ceilings, metro ceiling, i dont fit in public transport seats at all bcuz of leg length

people assume i play basketball all the time(its super cliche but it still happens)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FatmanO, Butthurt Dweller, HorseFace and 5 others
I am a tallfag, but I never felt that I mog someone

the heightmogging u do to men on the regular must fill u with joy, how can u be unhappy?
Before the black pill I felt indifferent. I still do (when I mog), but getting MOGGED feels very brutal. I can't imagine being friends with someone who is noticeably taller.

i cant find fitting clothes in regular stores, have to order in stores specifically made for tall people (asos tall selection and fitness brands work too)

i dont fit in bathtubs, hit my head on door ceilings, metro ceiling, i dont fit in public transport seats at all bcuz of leg length

people assume i play basketball all the time(its super cliche but it still happens)

do u get iois and u must slay based on ur height alone

ban for this brag asap alert the mods @Dude420

do u get iois and u must slay based on ur height alone
i do get mad ioi now but didnt get until 1 year ago cuz was obese. i dont slay cuz im autistic and sit at home and waiting to reach gymcel goals. also im pretty poor atm
ban for this brag asap alert the mods @Dude420
OP literally asked. I just answered his question. Thats not bragging :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: x30001
i do get mad ioi now but didnt get until 1 year ago cuz was obese. i dont slay cuz im autistic and sit at home and waiting to reach gymcel goals. also im pretty poor atm

OP literally asked. I just answered his question. Thats not bragging :feelswhat:

ur height is a blessing use it

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 483
I dont notice anything despite being 6'4, over for dutchcels

tallfags are fakecels
Cope. I'm 6'2 and I pray that girls like this look at me:

Instead, i get ioi's from "girls" like this:

Jk, i get mostly get ioi from these kinda girls,

but ioi's are cope

Vs manlet problems.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FatmanO, Butthurt Dweller, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others
my brother is 6'4, more or less incel and hes an now trying to court a 30 something broad who is on the fence about him because hes too old (and probably because she was chad's 2AM car backseat no condom booty call throughout high school and college).

Life begins at 6'2 tbh

It feels pretty average tbh. I get heightmogged daily and I don't even go out that much.

Feels good to brag about it doesn't it. But yeah I have the same height and I know the feel especially considering how many freakishly tall nordics there are here. (I know im a hypocrite)

its my favorite thing and always has been

Feels good to brag about it doesn't it.
Maybe if I were getting laid because of it. Unfortunately, it doesn't really do much for me ¯\(ツ)

Maybe if I were getting laid because of it. Unfortunately, it doesn't really do much for me ¯\(ツ)

I see. Altough I'll tell you even if your getting 0 girls now you'd have even less attention if you were shorter. How do you stand facially tho? Im curious

I see. Altough I'll tell you even if your getting 0 girls now you'd have even less attention if you were shorter. How do you stand facially tho? Im curious
Not entirely sure but I'd say dead average. 5/10. Parents and old people tell me I'm good looking but my guess is they're just being nice because I haven't ever noticed IOIs from women I find attractive. The Chadfishing pictures I've seen blackpilled the fuck out of me about how women actually behave around men they find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and HorseFace
Not entirely sure but I'd say dead average. 5/10. Parents and old people tell me I'm good looking but my guess is they're just being nice because I haven't ever noticed IOIs from women I find attractive. The Chadfishing pictures I've seen blackpilled the fuck out of me about how women actually behave around men they find attractive.

Sure I see, I could give you a rate pm if you want

i dont want to know...