water fast and growth hormone

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
water fasting inhibits somatostatin (inhibts growth hormone in the blood)

mean serum concentration of GH

watch vid if you're interested.
im going to water fast every week, until my death

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 5467, Julius and 2 others
Thats explains why kids in africa are gigachads

• JFL
Reactions: iblameme, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2658 and 4 others
Tldr - how does water fasting make u a chad?

Thats explains why kids in africa are gigachads
they don't train muscle, and are fasted for prolonged periods
72 hour fasts weekly has too many benefits if you do it correctly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and yorker12
Your stupid, sure your growth hormone will be higher, but your igf-1 will be decimated.

I did a lot of research on this when I was obese.

Doing 2 24h or 1 48h, even a 72h water was every week is sustainable and makes it harder to get fat.

Water fasting is legit, YOU WILL lose fat if you do it, but you will probably feel like shit if you don't supplement vitamins/minerals.

If your head starts hurting, put some salt in your mouth, chug some water, later drink magnesium or water soluble vitamins.
DRINK A LOT OF WATER

If you want to lose weight fast, do a 5 day water fast and then eat maintenance for 5 days and do it again.
Alternatively, my favorite cutting method is ADF (alternate day fasting) you eat one day, you don't the next, you get most of the prolonged fasting benefits and you don't go crazy from being hungry and in my experience, while youre anywhere above 12% bf, it is easily sustainable.

If you have 0 experience with fasting, ADF or any prolonged water fast is gonna be hard, but if you can make it, its hands down the best/fastest way to lose max fat and min muscle.

Also:

YES YOUR BLOOD GH SPIKES, BUT NOT FOR A LONG TIME AND FOR THE TIME IT STAYS IN THE BLOOD, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS IT HELPS WITH MUSCLE GROWTH OR KEEPING SIZE WHEN LOSING WEIGHT, WHEN WATER FASTING YOU DON'T LOSE AS MUCH MUSCLE MASS FOR OTHER REASONS

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Hades and 1 other person
I did a lot of research on this when I was obese.

Doing 2 24h or 1 48h, even a 72h water was every week is sustainable and makes it harder to get fat.

Water fasting is legit, YOU WILL lose fat if you do it, but you will probably feel like shit if you don't supplement vitamins/minerals.

If your head starts hurting, put some salt in your mouth, chug some water, later drink magnesium or water soluble vitamins.
DRINK A LOT OF WATER

If you want to lose weight fast, do a 5 day water fast and then eat maintenance for 5 days and do it again.
Alternatively, my favorite cutting method is ADF (alternate day fasting) you eat one day, you don't the next, you get most of the prolonged fasting benefits and you don't go crazy from being hungry and in my experience, while youre anywhere above 12% bf, it is easily sustainable.

If you have 0 experience with fasting, ADF or any prolonged water fast is gonna be hard, but if you can make it, its hands down the best/fastest way to lose max fat and min muscle.

Also:

YES YOUR BLOOD GH SPIKES, BUT NOT FOR A LONG TIME AND FOR THE TIME IT STAYS IN THE BLOOD, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS IT HELPS WITH MUSCLE GROWTH OR KEEPING SIZE WHEN LOSING WEIGHT, WHEN WATER FASTING YOU DON'T LOSE AS MUCH MUSCLE MASS FOR OTHER REASONS
thankyou a legit response :)

Your stupid, sure your growth hormone will be higher, but your igf-1 will be decimated.
Elab. What does igf-1 do? I knoe that it can potentially cause acne

• +1
Reactions: Julius
On day 2 of a 7 right now, its legit

On day 2 of a 7 right now, its legit
make it till the end of day 3 and its smooth sailing from there, you won't want to eat.

DONT FORGET TO START SLOW WITH THE EATING, EAT A SMALL AMOUNT OF VEGETABLES OR SOMETHING HEALTHY, DON'T EAT A LOT WHEN BREAKING THE FAST

make it till the end of day 3 and its smooth sailing from there, you won't want to eat.

DONT FORGET TO START SLOW WITH THE EATING, EAT A SMALL AMOUNT OF VEGETABLES OR SOMETHING HEALTHY, DON'T EAT A LOT WHEN BREAKING THE FAST

I know, I fast a lot

• Love it
Reactions: yorker12