Water fasting is the best way to lose weight

L

Looksmaxxer

Iron
I began water fasting in January of 2018. I was 240 pounds, approaching morbidly obese. I started off with smaller fasts (2-3 days) and then finally moved up to 1 weeks fasts. In total, I I've lost 81 pounds, putting me at 159 which is 24.9% bf. For my frame and height I should be in the 130s. I have shitty frame and am only 5' 7" so all I can do is hope my face leans out enough to compensate for my other bodily flaws.
All fatcels should begin water fasting immediately.

maybe try dry fasting, heard 1 day dry fast is like 3 days water fast; body uses fat to hydrate or some shit i heard, research though. But yeah water fasting works, currently on day 4 of my 1-2 monthly fast, helps keep the bloat off from uni lifestyle

Low iq

• +1
Reactions: G O D, Autist and RedPilledStemcel
Drink black coffee in the morning

maybe try dry fasting, heard 1 day dry fast is like 3 days water fast; body uses fat to hydrate or some shit i heard, research though. But yeah water fasting works, currently on day 4 of my 1-2 monthly fast, helps keep the bloat off from uni lifestyle
Not worth It.Dry fasting is actuall torture.

Foid iq

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Dry fasting is only possible while eating raw meat, yes raw meat, not any other food will give you enough nutrients to last several days without eating.

Yep it's what I do every time. Black coffee and water with short exercise session, average weight loss is 1.6 pounds per day. Or even every other day water fasting works RLLY well too.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and the next o'pry

eat less move more you fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and pisslord
Experts say that while cutting you should aim for 1-2 lb PER WEEK.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
You lost 81 pounds and got to 24% body fat??

(((experts)))

I watched a bunch of youtube videos by MDs and nutritionists. I don't remember which ones said it.

Sudden weight loss can lead to loose skin (and maybe other problems)

I watched a bunch of youtube videos by MDs and nutritionists. I don't remember which ones said it.

Sudden weight loss can lead to loose skin (and maybe other problems)
Youre right about that, if youre morbidly obese youll definitely get loose skin

Tbh if you have shit genes youll probably still get some loose skin

Dry fasting is only possible while eating raw meat, yes raw meat, not any other food will give you enough nutrients to last several days without eating.

kys i last 4 days last time i tried
:yes::chad: