Water fasting thread

D

Deleted member 9288

=/=
Can somone explain to me water fasting, how it's done, how long till the results and show me some examples (pictures)

I don't care about risks im not a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
dont eat and drink water

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish

FASTEST FAT LOSS Possible = Rolling 48s/72s/96s (Rolling= single refeed and continue fastin

refeed high protein high fat low to no carb meal

Drink a LOT of water.

In longer fast drink "snake juice" ie salt water

here recipe

SJ Ratio Recipe fo:
>MIX THE FOLLOWING
>Water=2L
>Potassium chloride =1 tsp (NoSalt)
>Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp (Baking Soda)
>Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp (Regular Salt)

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
just starve yourself and age yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6475
Water fast is only effective cause you are in ketosis after a short amount of time for not eating anything
If you ate a no carb/low carb diet you would be in ketosis anyway so its unnecessary.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Wouldn't recommend fasting if your age is < 20. Can reduce the chance of reaching potential maximum height, as fasting increases cortisol and adrenaline.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
I'm not gonna say anything
- feb 12th

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Wouldn't recommend fasting if your age is < 20. Can reduce the chance of reaching potential maximum height, as fasting increases cortisol and adrenaline.
im already tall.

im already tall.
Fasting still is catabolic. If you have a severe gut issue - mucoid plaque, bloating, excess gas, candida, sink, then look up Loren lockman on YouTube.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I mean its pretty fuckin obvious nigga just don't drink water

I mean its pretty fuckin obvious nigga just don't drink water
its not that obvious you need schedules timings. when to drink and not to drink. how long to go for. btw water fasting is ONLY drinking water so you have no idea what you're talking about

• Woah
Reactions: DatNibba11
its not that obvious you need schedules timings. when to drink and not to drink. how long to go for. btw water fasting is ONLY drinking water so you have
Ok im autistic

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Check the sig

Can somone explain to me water fasting, how it's done, how long till the results and show me some examples (pictures)

I don't care about risks im not a pussy.
I've fasted dozens of times before and went as far as 7 days/168 hours.
- 48 hours is the minimum time to see facial changes. After each 48 hr fast, my jaw and cheeks get a lot more angular.

- Water fasting is basically consuming zero calories. You can drink black coffee if you want to, but avoid shit like zero-cal energy drinks or any diet soda in general as they'll spike your insulin and negate the numerous benefits of fasting.

- Difference between a water fast and dry fast is your consumption of water, or lack thereof. Water fast = only consuming water. Dry fast = zero calories and water.

- Drinking 500ml(two cups) every two hours is optimal from my experience. Avoid drinking before bed.

- When breaking a fast you should always break it with a high protein/high fat meal. Carbs and sugar are always a bad option as eating carbs will quickly give you A LOT of water weight, and sugar will spike your insulin. Spiking insulin after putting it in such a deep decline = fucked metabolism. Soup broth, wait for an hour, and eating a chicken leg is my go-to. Watch this if you're gunning for 48+ hours:

- Restocking on electrolytes is an option for fasts ranging from 1 day-5 days. However this is mandatory for longer fasts. I feel fucked up after day 5 because I didn't restock on electrolytes.
- You can fast as long as you want if you're smart about electrolytes & have a BF % higher than 10. Your body uses fat as energy in a fasted state.

Also fasting will not age you, it's a tool for anti-aging because of the HGH boost & autophagy where damaged cells get repaired by new cells replacing them. Ask me questions if you want to learn more about autophagy.
Fastinggraph

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14160 and 4 others
well he’s gone now

I've fasted dozens of times before and went as far as 7 days/168 hours.
- 48 hours is the minimum time to see facial changes. After each 48 hr fast, my jaw and cheeks get a lot more angular.

- Water fasting is basically consuming zero calories. You can drink black coffee if you want to, but avoid shit like zero-cal energy drinks or any diet soda in general as they'll spike your insulin and negate the numerous benefits of fasting.

- Difference between a water fast and dry fast is your consumption of water, or lack thereof. Water fast = only consuming water. Dry fast = zero calories and water.

- Drinking 500ml(two cups) every two hours is optimal from my experience. Avoid drinking before bed.

- When breaking a fast you should always break it with a high protein/high fat meal. Carbs and sugar are always a bad option as eating carbs will quickly give you A LOT of water weight, and sugar will spike your insulin. Spiking insulin after putting it in such a deep decline = fucked metabolism. Soup broth, wait for an hour, and eating a chicken leg is my go-to. Watch this if you're gunning for 48+ hours:

- Restocking on electrolytes is an option for fasts ranging from 1 day-5 days. However this is mandatory for longer fasts. I feel fucked up after day 5 because I didn't restock on electrolytes.
- You can fast as long as you want if you're smart about electrolytes & have a BF % higher than 10. Your body uses fat as energy in a fasted state.

Also fasting will not age you, it's a tool for anti-aging because of the HGH boost & autophagy where damaged cells get repaired by new cells replacing them. Ask me questions if you want to learn more about autophagy.
View attachment 936010

Based on that chart, why would anyone fast further than 72 hours? Isn't it better to break fast after every 72 hours and repeat for the hgh benefits?

The idea of water fasting is that you simply don't eat foods and only subsist off of water for extended periods of time. This is possible because of the bodies incredible ability to go without foods for days and even weeks, thank our starving famine ridden ancestors for that. The biggest hurdle with water fasting is getting through the initial hunger cravings, unless you have a food addiction. These cravings occur because the body is running out of glucose which is necessary for the brain to function and just general functions needed for you to stay alive. Foods contain sugar and that is directly turned into glucose, as the amount you have depletes you begin to get hungry as the body wants to do whatever it can to try and not use up its fat reserves. But something incredible eventually happens, I'm not sure of the exact details but the body realizes it ain't getting anymore glucose so at that point fat is burned to fuel the body. This creates a massive burst of energy to the point that you feel like you haven't been starving as fat contains far more calories than anything else used for energy in the body. The reason the body doesn't just burn all the fat and keeps glucose as a backup is because glucose can directly be used as energy where fat has to have some longer chemical processes for it.

The moment you eat anything, doesn't matter if it's a donut or an apple, you will BREAK the water fast. This is because the body would rather immediately use the new glucose to fuel the body rather than fat as fat is supposed to be your reserves for when you're literally starving. Upon breaking the water fast you have to get over that initial hunger craving again. This is part of the reason why most people fail at diets where calories are incrementally decreased. Because not only are you barely ever touching your fat reserves due to new glucose always being added and just more calories in general but you end up being a lot hungrier. Due to the body being used to eating 2,000 calories instead of 1,500.

I've never done a water fast before, mainly because I'm trying to gain weight currently. But I can give anecdotal information that I've gone to sleep hungry before and when I woke up hours later I wasn't hungry anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423