Water + Gel is a underrated Looksmaxing secret

X

x69

?????? ????
Because I came up with it.

It helps for hooding your eyes and making your eyebrows look more dense (not bushy dense). I do it everyday and honestly it makes me look better.
If you're outside your eyebrows may have a better texture

How to do it:
- You need gel
- You need water
- Something to dry up your eyebrows like a towel or your dry shit doesn't matter.

1. Grab a really small amount of gel (prefer strong). If you don't have a really small amount it might look like you have makeup on.
2. Mix it with water in your hand. Not much water just enough that it becomes more liquid.
3. Spread it on your eyebrows beginning from the inside to the outside.
4. Dry with towel.

Takes less than 10 seconds and improves your eye-area a lot for the effort you have to do for it. 10 seconds worth it

Some females really spend money on this lmao. It basically mimics the effects of Eyebrow gel but since water + gel is a stronger substance it helps with hooding your eyes

This is my experience with Water + Gel. Haven't seen the theory anywhere so it's officially my theory.

And why with water? Because it improves a lot and the feedback it gives when you're outside looks better than only gel.
Plus if you use only gel or vaseline if you go outside people can easily tell you're using something for your eyebrows.
Using water only can help but effects go away quickly.
Using water + gel is the best way (tested it myself) nobody notices it and it looks good.

My experience using water + gel is good but it's not official so it may not work to certain types of eyebrows. Luckily mine are dense and thick like a middle easterner should have.

Give some feedback.

Slayercrew arrive:
@Nibba @Intel.Imperitive @Tricky @11gaijin

Edit: Only meant it for eyebrows. It works on hair too but not that well. Plus my pictures were bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Braziliancel
just use vaseline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
just use vaseline
People easily tell that you use vaseline. If you use soft vaseline it looks like you put lots of oil on your eyebrows.
If you use strong vaseline it looks like you're holding a big shit in (slayer tbh) but not the type of big shit you want people to look at

• +1
i don't really see a diff ngl. try in same lighting

• +1
Anglemaxxing tbh

• +1
You entirely match my mental image of you

• +1
It's worth noting that the first picture is much darker than the second. Taking the picture with the same lighting would give a more accurate before and after

• +1
You entirely match my mental image of you

It happens with the years. Your personality develops the way people look at you.
It's worth noting that the first picture is much darker than the second. Taking the picture with the same lighting would give a more accurate before and after
Yea I didn't know it would be that dark tbh.
You can try it for yourself and see changes if they happen. But it was on the hair which I don't think really gives results. On the eyebrows there are way better results.. not drastic but going outside your eyebrows will look better
Anglemaxxing tbh
Lmao I meant it for eyebrows not the damn hair. Deleted hair btw because it was bs

Last edited:
  • +1
I am 100% certain that this would lead to pimples for me.

• +1
doesn't help if I already have big bushy farmer eyebrows

• +1
Not gonna fix feminine weak brows tho

• +1
Not gonna work for large foreheadcels btw LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Not gonna fix my crippling depression tho

• +1
Not gonna fix feminine weak brows tho

True. It's only for a specific type of people I guess
Not fixing my desire to play the trumpet

• +1
Because I came up with it.

It helps for hooding your eyes and making your eyebrows look more dense (not bushy dense). I do it everyday and honestly it makes me look better.
If you're outside your eyebrows may have a better texture

How to do it:
- You need gel
- You need water
- Something to dry up your eyebrows like a towel or your dry shit doesn't matter.

1. Grab a really small amount of gel (prefer strong). If you don't have a really small amount it might look like you have makeup on.
2. Mix it with water in your hand. Not much water just enough that it becomes more liquid.
3. Spread it on your eyebrows beginning from the inside to the outside.
4. Dry with towel.

Takes less than 10 seconds and improves your eye-area a lot for the effort you have to do for it. 10 seconds worth it

Some females really spend money on this lmao. It basically mimics the effects of Eyebrow gel but since water + gel is a stronger substance it helps with hooding your eyes

This is my experience with Water + Gel. Haven't seen the theory anywhere so it's officially my theory.

And why with water? Because it improves a lot and the feedback it gives when you're outside looks better than only gel.
Plus if you use only gel or vaseline if you go outside people can easily tell you're using something for your eyebrows.
Using water only can help but effects go away quickly.
Using water + gel is the best way (tested it myself) nobody notices it and it looks good.

My experience using water + gel is good but it's not official so it may not work to certain types of eyebrows. Luckily mine are dense and thick like a middle easterner should have.

Give some feedback.

Slayercrew arrive:
@Nibba @Intel.Imperitive @Tricky @11gaijin

Edit: Only meant it for eyebrows. It works on hair too but not that well. Plus my pictures were bad.
are you suppose to do it under your eyebrow bone as well, or does it give you a more hunter eye look just on the brow itself?

• +1
are you suppose to do it under your eyebrow bone as well, or does it give you a more hunter eye look just on the brow itself?

I start from under the eyebrow so ye I think. You may not see the difference that much but other people will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx