[WATER] "how do i lower my BF?"

buckster

buckster

Iron
holy fucking shit why are people still asking this question. this is looksmax, we're here to discuss theory and other shit, not stuff already established. i'll cover you with some things i did but just make sure you're ready to make food for yourself and not eat fucking lunchables or hot pockets like they're your only source of food. this just covers diet. if you need muscle use an exercise guide

ALRIGHT NOW LET'S BEGIN
diets are an extremely hard thing to narrow down but i think that when people ask the question you just did and a lot of people say keto. keto is basically the concept of lowering your carb intake (bread, pasta, rice, etc) and replacing it with a lot of fat. the reason why people say it works is because it replaces the body's main source of energy, glucose (which comes from carbs and turns into body fat) with ketone bodies that come from fats. although keto is a good idea a lot of people do the REALLY dumb thing of skimping out on TOO many carbs and proteins when lifting. carbs are still essential to a diet because they help with growing muscles and keeping those muscles. eat about 50g of carbs a day so you don't lose any muscle and stop yourself from gaining more. be sure to read nutritional info on the back of everything you buy and if there isn't any (eg. it's fruit and veg) then look it up. NB don't miss out on vitamins too buy some pills from your local supermarket like walmart, tesco or whatever

ALRIGHT now i've basically covered a very brief version but as i stated in the beginning a diet is still quite complex, so i'd recommend you to watch a film called FAT HEAD. if you remember that film called supersize me where a guy called Morgan Spurlock eats fast food for a month, it proves it wrong and shows how you can always lose BF no matter what you eat (the guy in fat head eats fast food just like morgan spurlock did and pisses off his dietitian because he actually became healthier). it also proves the lipid hypothesis (this dumbass theory where people thought cholestoral was bad for you because some dumbass nitpicked a bunch of research) wrong and shows fat is good for you. it goes a LOT MORE into detail than what i did and it's a good watch too. come on. watch it. i see you there.

signing out,
buckster

• Love it
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Dn rd but good thread

• +1
Reactions: buckster

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4612
Why would you lower your boyfriend?

of course this is water, but you'd have no idea how many threads like this there are and they piss me off so much
It's because fat people aren't patient when they try to lose weight, instead of weighing themselves once per week like they should, they weigh themselves every day and obssess over tiny fluctuations of 1-3 lbs in their weight. They don't realize that if they were starving to death on a deserted island, they'd lose weight no matter how slow they think their metabolism actually is.

Fat people are fat because they eat too many calories, not because they are unlucky, but when you have been living your entire life the wrong way, it's hard to realize the error of your ways and accept the advice that people give you. Fat people are the most naive clients that scammers get, they don't have to market weight loss programs too much because they play on fat people's desperation and ignorance. There is so much misinformation on this topic everywhere around the internet.

And for the topic of gaining muscle, there is even more misinformation about that, which is why it took me 2 years and some money wasted on bad programs to actually understand how to do it efficiently.

The benefit of this is that those 2 industries (fat loss and muscle building) are high demand and low supply which means that if you can be good at them and you are able to market your services well, you can make a lot of money by running your own personal training business and coaching people who want to lose weight, and those who want to gain muscle, even though there are already personal trainers in gyms, since the vast majority of them give bad advice, it's not hard to be better than them and to prove it to people through testimonials. That is actually how Gregory O Gallagher built his Kinobody business, even though he doesn't offer the best advice.

That is because this weightloss/muscle building industry is a huge mess, so much so that you don't have to be really smart to make lots of money in that field. That's my plan after I gymmax, instead of getting a worthless kinesiology degree, I'll get a useful STEM degree like computer science or chemistry, and I'll have my business on the side, maybe even while I go to college.

• +1
some people naturally have "greedier" fat cells that store more fat
This is false. It's calories in vs calories out. The only thing that you can say is that those who have untreated hypothyroidism will have trouble building muscle and losing fat so they'll be at a higher body fat and weight loss will be more difficult, but once they start taking their medication, then they can lose weight just by eating less calories.

• +1
It's because fat people aren't patient when they try to lose weight, instead of weighing themselves once per week like they should, they weigh themselves every day and obssess over tiny fluctuations of 1-3 lbs in their weight. They don't realize that if they were starving to death on a deserted island, they'd lose weight no matter how slow they think their metabolism actually is.

Fat people are fat because they eat too many calories, not because they are unlucky, but when you have been living your entire life the wrong way, it's hard to realize the error of your ways and accept the advice that people give you. Fat people are the most naive clients that scammers get, they don't have to market weight loss programs too much because they play on fat people's desperation and ignorance. There is so much misinformation on this topic everywhere around the internet.

And for the topic of gaining muscle, there is even more misinformation about that, which is why it took me 2 years and some money wasted on bad programs to actually understand how to do it efficiently.

The benefit of this is that those 2 industries (fat loss and muscle building) are high demand and low supply which means that if you can be good at them and you are able to market your services well, you can make a lot of money by running your own personal training business and coaching people who want to lose weight, and those who want to gain muscle, even though there are already personal trainers in gyms, since the vast majority of them give bad advice, it's not hard to be better than them and to prove it to people through testimonials. That is actually how Gregory O Gallagher built his Kinobody business, even though he doesn't offer the best advice.

That is because this weightloss/muscle building industry is a huge mess, so much so that you don't have to be really smart to make lots of money in that field. That's my plan after I gymmax, instead of getting a worthless kinesiology degree, I'll get a useful STEM degree like computer science or chemistry, and I'll have my business on the side, maybe even while I go to college.
what do if 14 and want to build muscle

what do if 14 and want to build muscle
Read my high effort posts on the topic here:

How to bulk efficiently for muscle building:

Strength Standards, programs, and how to build muscle:

Best exercises: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-strong-should-you-be.221915/post-3794770

As for the exercise tutorials, you can find them here:

Overhead Press:

Bench Press:

Barbell Row:

Squat:

Deadlift:

To make sure you are using proper form, buy a gorillapod, and attach your phone to it and film yourself, then post the video on https://reddit.com/r/strength_training
Then, listen to people's advice and adjust accordingly. You can also try comparing your videos to the tutorials above. Once you have perfected your form, your results will improve. Also, train intelligently, if you egolift by lifting more weight than you can handle, you can stunt your growth at 14, however, if you do it well, you can be huge at 18, maybe even advanced level and that will help you a lot when trying to attract women on tinder or in real life.

Read my high effort posts on the topic here:

How to bulk efficiently for muscle building:

Strength Standards, programs, and how to build muscle:

Best exercises: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-strong-should-you-be.221915/post-3794770

As for the exercise tutorials, you can find them here:

Overhead Press:

Bench Press:

Barbell Row:

Squat:

Deadlift:

To make sure you are using proper form, buy a gorillapod, and attach your phone to it and film yourself, then post the video on https://reddit.com/r/strength_training
Then, listen to people's advice and adjust accordingly. You can also try comparing your videos to the tutorials above. Once you have perfected your form, your results will improve. Also, train intelligently, if you egolift by lifting more weight than you can handle, you can stunt your growth at 14, however, if you do it well, you can be huge at 18, maybe even advanced level and that will help you a lot when trying to attract women on tinder or in real life.
[/QOUTE]
bookmarked thank you sexy