Water is Anti-Androgenic: An explanation

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Water in America is anti-androgenic. Local governments are required to put Flouride in the water, as recommended by the CDC.

"Since 1945, hundreds of cities have started community water fluoridation and in 2016, nearly 73% of the United States served by community water systems had access to fluoridated water. Because of its contribution to the dramatic decline in tooth decay over the past 75 years, CDC named community water fluoridation as 1 of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century. "

"Because it is so beneficial, the United States has a national goal for 80% of Americans to have water with fluoride to prevent tooth decay by 2020."

Flouride had profound anti-androgenic effects:

"Flouride administration resulted in a significant decrease in Androgen Receptor protein synthesis in both men and women. Furthermore, [Sodium Flouride] interferes with thyroid hormonal synthesis, resulting in an increase in free testosterone and estrodial."

Free testosterone and estrodial is associated with fight-starting behavior, this could explain why everyone is bitchy nowadays.

A study in Mexico found that flouride made girls start puberty earlier, and reduced the length of puberty in boys:

Drinking from plastic water bottles also causes you to consume BPA, an anti-androgenic, estrogen-like chemical.

I highly reccomend flouride-filters for your shower and drinking water.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6113 and 11 others
Tapwater

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 16046, SAR and 21 others
roping seems easier tbh

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Dn rd

Keep blaming drinking water for the fact you're a narrow skulled big nosed ince.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, ratdick77, JMax and 16 others
This is just true, plain and simple... coping hard if you disagree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 685 and Seth Walsh
nvm

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daydream, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 685
This nigga is afraid of everything...

Stressing this fucking hard is extremely Anti-Androgenic

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
What should i drink then? Filtered chad piss? Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 5912 and 6 others
Next thread : breathing is anti-androgenic and kills collagen

Proof of claims: old niggas breathed more and they are weak with no collagen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 5912, Edgar and 12 others
Next thread : breathing is anti-androgenic and kills collagen

Proof of claims: old niggas breathed more and they are weak with no collagen
Disinfenctants are anti androgenic and float in the air, so does cologne, so yes breathing can be anti androgenic but it's probably not worth the risk to stop breathing.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Disinfenctants are anti androgenic and float in the air, so does cologne, so yes breathing can be anti androgenic but it's probably not worth the risk to stop breathing.
Just live in your fridge theory

• JFL
Reactions: SAR, Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
What should i drink then? Filtered chad piss? Jfl
Raw milk, juice, fruits, blood (yes I’m serious). Its best to get your water filtered through another organism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Raw milk, juice, fruits, blood (yes I’m serious). Its best to get your water filtered through another organism
Probably what our primitive versions drinked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and lutte
Dn rd

Keep blaming drinking water for the fact you're a narrow skulled big nosed ince.
@Britishlooksmaxxer Why are you puking my post? If anything you're the perfect example of this since you look like brock lesnars son yet you seemed to have average western environment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Britishlooksmaxxer
DN CARE ANYWAY THIS THREAD IS NOW OWNED BY O'BHAI SQUAD
Untitled1
Untitled1
Untitled1
Untitled1
Untitled1

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, MansNotHot, maxmendietta and 1 other person
@Britishlooksmaxxer Why are you puking my post? If anything you're the perfect example of this since you look like brock lesnars son yet you seemed to have average western environment
Have you considered starting to avoid anti-androgens? You seem very confrontational and fight-starting, a sign of testosterone working improperly in men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
this all seems pretty autistic and almost like you have OCD .Could you make a thread with your bloodwork before and after avoiding all these anti androgens. because if it does work i really will avoid all of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
this all seems pretty autistic and almost like you have OCD .Could you make a thread with your bloodwork before and after avoiding all these anti androgens. because if it does work i really will avoid all of it
Keep ingesting all the contraceptives from tap water delusional cuck

Have you considered starting to avoid anti-androgens? You seem very confrontational and fight-starting, a sign of testosterone working improperly in men.
nice ad hominem

nice ad hominem
Speak for yourself, your original post was itself an ad hominem, and the entire topic at hand is about androgenic activity. So truthfully, answer this question, when are you going to start avoiding anti androgens?

Speak for yourself, your original post was itself an ad hominem, and the entire topic at hand is about androgenic activity. So truthfully, answer this question, when are you going to start avoiding anti androgens?
I'm not pathetic enough to care about some irrelevant bullshit like avoiding tap water with cherrypicked studies, when construction workers eat mcdonalds and drink plastic bottle water and have more muscle than you can ever dream of

Honestly pathetic lmao, imagine thinking things like surgery and orthodontic devices are cope and caring about this ridiculous bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Edgar, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
I'm not pathetic enough to care about some irrelevant bullshit like avoiding tap water with cherrypicked studies, when construction workers eat mcdonalds and drink plastic bottle water and have more muscle than you can ever dream of

Honestly pathetic lmao, imagine thinking things like surgery and orthodontic devices are cope and caring about this ridiculous bullshit
Yeah for real.
I saw some guys who were recommending mewing to sleep apnea patients instead of DJS in the comments.

OP here dont realize that one can just simply have shit genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902 and Deleted member 685
BRB getting epply's custom lung filter and reverse osmosis alkaline intestine implant

Yeah for real.
I saw some guys who were recommending mewing to sleep apnea patients instead of DJS in the comments.

OP here dont realize that one can just simply have shit genes.
You guys don't understand that testosterone has to do with mood, you can't live a happy life without optimal testosterone levels, or without following the command of Allah.

You guys don't understand that testosterone has to do with mood, you can't live a happy life without optimal testosterone levels, or without following the command of Allah.
My point is you already have enough Testosterone in your blood. You can build a nice physiqe, and you are not depressed and tired most of the time = good enough test.

And if you think yours is not enough, instead of trying to avoid 27462882 thing in life just to increase it by 2ng/dL, just crusie on whatever dose you want at TRT.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
My point is you already have enough Testosterone in your blood. You can build a nice physiqe, and you are not depressed and tired most of the time = good enough test.

And if you think yours is not enough, instead of trying to avoid 27462882 thing in life just to increase it by 2ng/dL, just crusie on whatever dose you want at TRT.
It affects your epigenetics and children...

, i think Dr. Gapin explains it b etter

either eway no one isforcing you, you decide the quality of your two lives

Water in America is anti-androgenic. Local governments are required to put Flouride in the water, as recommended by the CDC.

"Since 1945, hundreds of cities have started community water fluoridation and in 2016, nearly 73% of the United States served by community water systems had access to fluoridated water. Because of its contribution to the dramatic decline in tooth decay over the past 75 years, CDC named community water fluoridation as 1 of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century. "

"Because it is so beneficial, the United States has a national goal for 80% of Americans to have water with fluoride to prevent tooth decay by 2020."

Flouride had profound anti-androgenic effects:

"Flouride administration resulted in a significant decrease in Androgen Receptor protein synthesis in both men and women. Furthermore, [Sodium Flouride] interferes with thyroid hormonal synthesis, resulting in an increase in free testosterone and estrodial."

Free testosterone and estrodial is associated with fight-starting behavior, this could explain why everyone is bitchy nowadays.

A study in Mexico found that flouride made girls start puberty earlier, and reduced the length of puberty in boys:

Drinking from plastic water bottles also causes you to consume BPA, an anti-androgenic, estrogen-like chemical.

I highly reccomend flouride-filters for your shower and drinking water.
Then wtf am I supposed to drink?

based, but installing water filter in california costs like $3000. but i can confirm american water is gay

Jew

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Subhuman trash
This nigga is afraid of everything...

Stressing this fucking hard is extremely Anti-Androgenic
imagine getting bodied by a greycel

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop
I drink a gallon of water everyday over for me

oh and it's a neurotoxin! the land of freedom :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
And this is why I always go to the local river outside somewhere in the forest in order to drink water.

And this is why I always go to the local river outside somewhere in the forest in order to drink water.
unironically some great fountains are good places to ease your mind with the nature and the mineral rich water