WATER RETENTION is the real evil, not bodyfat

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
While the "low bf" advice is a requisite for a chiseled face (of course), water retention is the biggest monster in here. Bodyfat is easy to lose unless you have death metabolism, kinda easy to maintain if you are not a total slob and it changes in a way steadier way. Water retention is volatile, requires a more restricted diet to get rid of it, lots of more external factors cause water retention than they cuse bodyfat, and it can mean the difference between full face and hollow cheeks even if your bodyfat is already at minimum.

Most people just don't think about water retention because its much less noticeable when your bf is also not very lean. Its specially cruel because being low bf is not enough for males, you have to also control every aspect of life that can give water retention, and they are more punitive and unforgiving than those who give you actual fat gain. Also a high bodyfat low water retention face will look actually BETTER despite having less jawline, than a low bodyfat high water retenntion one. The seconds looks actually more bloated and "wrong" despite jawline being almost intact. Water retention also worsens how skin looks in a way bodyfat alone doesn't. Why do you think barret is looking like some marbel god one day and you see him next week looking like a tranny chimpunk? I very much doubl he has such wild weight shifts: its all water retention making or killing a man's looks. Same happened for me when I had low bodyfat and still high water retention, I could look like a different person from one day to another. The reason its so underrated is that water retention harms your looks more noticeably when you are already in "ripped" levels of bodyfat. I personally went from looking awful with completely swollen face (despite the jawline) to have pretty defined hollow cheeks while staying at the SAME bodyfat and my abs being almost the same in all the process. In all my years of fighting for facial leanness, only the first 1-2 months were actually lowering bodyfat, the rest was all fightin the damned water retention.

Sure being low BF is a requirement, but male looks are completely dependant on facial definition, and water retention means the difference between having a completely dull face or a striking one, even if you are doing all things correctly regarding bodyfat levels. thats also why bodybuilders with ripped bodies sometimes also have "inexplicably" fat faces. General tips for lowering water retention are the obvious avoid sugars avoid salt, high water intake and avoid things like depression medication. Dyurethics are good too, like coffee (without added sugar of course), and tricks like emergency getting wasted night before an important day can save you from bloat in case you are in a hurry (don't overdo this or youll get more bloat in the long run).

Thinking about this makes me rage HARD agaisnt the body positivity movement being all about womens bodyfat percentage while males are consistently "killed" by water retention in a much cruel and unforgiving way, due to facial chisel being a KEY component of male beauty.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, the MOUSE, Detective and 38 others
Good to know :)(y)

While the "low bf" advice is a requisite for a chiseled face (of course), water retention is the biggest monster in here. Bodyfat is easy to lose unless you have death metabolism, kinda easy to maintain if you are not a total slob and it changes in a way steadier way. Water retention is volatile, requires a more restricted diet to get rid of it, lots of more external factors cause water retention than they cuse bodyfat, and it can mean the difference between full face and hollow cheeks even if your bodyfat is already at minimum.

Most people just don't think about water retention because its much less noticeable when your bf is also not very lean. Its specially cruel because being low bf is not enough for males, you have to also control every aspect of life that can give water retention, and they are more punitive and unforgiving than those who give you actual fat gain. Also a high bodyfat low water retention face will look actually BETTER despite having less jawline, than a low bodyfat high water retenntion one. The seconds looks actually more bloated and "wrong" despite jawline being almost intact. Water retention also worsens how skin looks in a way bodyfat alone doesn't. Why do you think barret is looking like some marbel god one day and you see him next week looking like a tranny chimpunk? I very much doubl he has such wild weight shifts: its all water retention making or killing a man's looks. Same happened for me when I had low bodyfat and still high water retention, I could look like a different person from one day to another. The reason its so underrated is that water retention harms your looks more noticeably when you are already in "ripped" levels of bodyfat. I personally went from looking awful with completely swollen face (despite the jawline) to have pretty defined hollow cheeks while staying at the SAME bodyfat and my abs being almost the same in all the process. In all my years of fighting for facial leanness, only the first 1-2 months were actually lowering bodyfat, the rest was all fightin the damned water retention.

Sure being low BF is a requirement, but male looks are completely dependant on facial definition, and water retention means the difference between having a completely dull face or a striking one, even if you are doing all things correctly regarding bodyfat levels. thats also why bodybuilders with ripped bodies sometimes also have "inexplicably" fat faces. General tips for lowering water retention are the obvious avoid sugars avoid salt, high water intake and avoid things like depression medication. Dyurethics are good too, like coffee (without added sugar of course), and tricks like emergency getting wasted night before an important day can save you from bloat in case you are in a hurry (don't overdo this or youll get more bloat in the long run).

Thinking about this makes me rage HARD agaisnt the body positivity movement being all about womens bodyfat percentage while males are consistently "killed" by water retention in a much cruel and unforgiving way, due to facial chisel being a KEY component of male beauty.
And how do we lose bloat

Tysm I've always wondered why my face was bloated despite being low body fat. Honestly I have a shit diet filled with sugars and drink a lot of water, so I'll cut down now. Will chewmaxxing and no water retention give someone hollow cheeks (assuming they're low body fat)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6403
block of texts me

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and ChangeOfHeart
Drinking alcohol always makes my face more chisseled, makes sense considering it’s a diuretic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, TopzCat1, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Other diuretics you think are great?
Coffee makes your teeth brown and alcohol is poison

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9511 and 2 others

umm sweety, women of ALL shapes and sizes are beautiful in their own way ✨

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4946, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
Green tea is great

Tysm I've always wondered why my face was bloated despite being low body fat. Honestly I have a shit diet filled with sugars and drink a lot of water, so I'll cut down now. Will chewmaxxing and no water retention give someone hollow cheeks (assuming they're low body fat)?
I'm pretty sure OP said drinking lots of water is a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: here, Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 8576

no water retention for your face if its fat anyways. water retention is only ever a problem when you're low bodyfat

Green tea is great
yeah I drank green tea before but stopped after growing to hate it to the point of almost puking once

• Woah
Reactions: eyearea
no water retention for your face if its fat anyways. water retention is only ever a problem when you're low bodyfat
thats what the post is about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
My guide to Balloonmaxing:

- Estrogenmaxing

- Glycogenmaxing

- Creatine supplementation

- MK-677 supplementation

Do that, and you'll never run out of water in your life again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Tallooksmaxxer, TopzCat1 and 6 others
How to lose bloat

Vitamin c megadose (2 grams+, be careful, you might get the shits)
potassium
Green tea

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Youngbuffet and Mouthbreath
Bullshit. Even zero commitment lazy cunts could eliminate water retention while eating a shitty diet by taking lots of potassium. It’s the easiest thing to change

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Danish_Retard, Yusu and 2 others
Bullshit. Even zero commitment lazy cunts could eliminate water retention while eating a shitty diet by taking lots of potassium. It’s the easiest thing to change
Coffee + banana = gg tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EasternRightWinger15 and Bewusst

didn't read the essay, but one word: potassium

and as a bonus 4 words because I'm in a good mood: potassium to sodium ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8832 and Mouthbreath
No lol.

If you potassium to sodium ratio is set thats it for water retention, bloating from carbs is a meme. Not to mention the majority of people who are "bloated" are usually above 16% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 9511 and Yusu
you guys are fucking your life haha and some day you will day

just eat fucking sugar and carbs if you want but do it in moderate ways

and as other mentioned: drink much water, potassium. Thats it.

No lol.

If you potassium to sodium ratio is set thats it for water retention, bloating from carbs is a meme. Not to mention the majority of people who are "bloated" are usually above 16% bodyfat
are u sure 100% tbh? can i eat bananas even though it has like 30g carbs (and 15g sugar) without getting bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
are u sure 100% tbh? can i eat bananas even though it has like 30g carbs (and 15g sugar) without getting bloated
Bananas contain a lot of potassium so yes i dont see why it would bloat you.
Water stored by carbs is in muscles, not the face buddyboyo.
And you're in general better of getting sugar from Fruits than candy etc.

Look man 1 banana isnt going to bloat you lol. However a quick fix that works for me is doing 50/60 pushups, look 10x leaner after.
Im like 16-18%range rn and have hollow cheeks in certain lighting and am trying to get down to 12.

Everyone stores fat differently, even if it would store water in the face (carbs) it'd be of minimal effect.
Fat is a bigger problem than water, since we can kinda control where water goes (carbs muscle, salt face if you get what i mean) with fat we cant

i'd like to add high FWHR adds too.
Having a high FWHR/ square face you NEED to be low BF% or else you'll look bloated, just look at Barrett

Look man 1 banana isnt going to bloat you lol. However a quick fix that works for me is doing 50/60 pushups, look 10x leaner after.
Im like 16-18%range rn and have hollow cheeks in certain lighting and am trying to get down to 12.

Everyone stores fat differently, even if it would store water in the face (carbs) it'd be of minimal effect.
Fat is a bigger problem than water, since we can kinda control where water goes (carbs muscle, salt face if you get what i mean) with fat we cant
yeah i see
im going to experiment this week, adding bananas and rice to my diet to see if they will bloat my face
doing a low carb diet for too long is impossible, but i want to avoid having a bloated face

• +1
yeah i see
im going to experiment this week, adding bananas and rice to my diet to see if they will bloat my face
doing a low carb diet for too long is impossible, but i want to avoid having a bloated face
Look man, during puberty you'd on paper have more T thus more aromatization to E, hollow cheeks during puberty is very rare man, and if you're still developing your better off being slightly bloated instead of starving yourself.

Look man, during puberty you'd on paper have more T thus more aromatization to E, hollow cheeks during puberty is very rare man, and if you're still developing your better off being slightly bloated instead of starving yourself.
i only have hollow cheeks in certain lighting, however the difference between my ogee curve lean and bloated is insane

when im lean my zygos are completely visible, but when im bloated my zygos are the same width as the rest of my face, making me look like a fat potato

if avoiding carbs mean i get to have the lean look, then its completely worth it for me (even with slightly lowered T levels) however i cant seem to figure out what exactly is the thing that makes my face go from lean to fat in the matter of a day

all this time i thought its carbs, but afterall healthy carb sources like rice might be okay

I find the only thing that bloats me is sodium, carbs are fine.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I find the only thing that bloats me is sodium, carbs are fine.
if this really was true i'd be happiest man on earth. maybe im just paranoid but i feel as if eating barely any carb just instantly makes me fucking obese in the face

just take a sauna, bro.

What kind of sugars are bad? Should sugars from fruit be limited also?

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Bloat is from estrogen.

too much water also bloats. have to find right balance between salt & water.

• +1

High IQ tbh. Fat is more important. Most ppl crying about muh bloat are actually 16+% bodyfat fatcels.

You'll most likely never have a bloated face if you're at 8-12%bf

• +1
drink a gallon a day

How much potassium are we talking about
I already take a pill containing 15% of daily intake twice a day. That shit is always very low dosed

Keto diet with intermittent fasting

Good point. People also underestimate the giant difference palate width makes when it comes to getting hollow cheeks or not. If your palate is too wide you will most likely not get hollow cheeks even at low bf.

How much water do you recommend to drink? And when should I see results when I cut sugars and salts?

• +1
Reactions: theslendercel
How much water do you recommend to drink? And when should I see results when I cut sugars and salts?
Id say at least 3-4 liters a day.

It depends, some people see results faster, some later, also depends on your previous state

• +1
Reactions: Youngbuffet