[Bluepill] Way to date 9s and 10s

• Thread starter Justbeconfidentsrs
  • Start date
Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Wizard

I used to watch these types of videos alot but I don't know why i can't watch these anymore due to the fact that my norwooding acne ridden bloat face can't have a personality

عبد الرحمن

عبد الرحمن

Apprentice
9's are difficult to maintain even if you're 9 yourself, you need status and beta buxxing. Since most 9's are models they will ALWAYS chose money over looks always.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
It's easy bro just have hunter eyes and a chiseled strong jaw bro with good harmony. Just have forward growth bro i swear bro. Just be nw0/1.just have a broad frame bro i swear bro. Just be 6 foot plus. Just be muscular bro. Just learn to read IOIs and be neurotypical and have a big social circle.that's it bro. And have low bf.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
what type of faggot uses this video formatting holy shit i’m caging

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Knowledgable
Looks is by far, the number 1 most important aspect in dating. For both men and women.
These kind of videos, totally ignore that.

Dating advice in what to do, and what not to do. Depends alot on you looks attractiveness.

lookserumaxeru

lookserumaxeru

Enthusiast
It's easy bro just have hunter eyes and a chiseled strong jaw bro with good harmony. Just have forward growth bro i swear bro. Just be nw0/1.just have a broad frame bro i swear bro. Just be 6 foot plus. Just be muscular bro. Just learn to read IOIs and be neurotypical and have a big social circle.that's it bro. And have low bf.
honestly bro its not that hard bro just have elite tier genetics bro srsly bro like bro

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Professional
>6 foot plus
jfl
I THINK YOU ME JUST BE A
6'5 GIGA CHAD. anything less and you are an ugly manlet

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Anti Latina Asocation (ALA)
Didnt watched but James bond maxing would work if you have masculine face with decent height and frame
High t voice too

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Zephir

I used to watch these types of videos alot but I don't know why i can't watch these anymore due to the fact that my norwooding acne ridden bloat face can't have a personality
James bond is only high status bcuz of his womenizing and risktaking as well as skills. But his social skills are zero, people who think they are bond are getting bullied irl cause they take themselves too easily.

If you dont laugh at yourself someone will.

born2shitforced2wipe

born2shitforced2wipe

Mage
James bond is only high status bcuz of his womenizing and risktaking as well as skills. But his social skills are zero, people who think they are bond are getting bullied irl cause they take themselves too easily.

If you dont laugh at yourself someone will.
james bond is high status because its a movie

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 1)

• LifeMaxxing