Way to date 9s and 10s

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted

I used to watch these types of videos alot but I don't know why i can't watch these anymore due to the fact that my norwooding acne ridden bloat face can't have a personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, prgfromnl, Barbarossa_ and 5 others
Beta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Alexanderr, Schönling and 8 others
be a 9 or 10 yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Time Travel, born2shitforced2wipe and 6 others
You're perfect just the way you are! 💖💖

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: john2, Time Travel, Ethnicope and 6 others
Just be Chad theory

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 1751
9's are difficult to maintain even if you're 9 yourself, you need status and beta buxxing. Since most 9's are models they will ALWAYS chose money over looks always.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, ChaddestLite and Deleted member 1751
It's easy bro just have hunter eyes and a chiseled strong jaw bro with good harmony. Just have forward growth bro i swear bro. Just be nw0/1.just have a broad frame bro i swear bro. Just be 6 foot plus. Just be muscular bro. Just learn to read IOIs and be neurotypical and have a big social circle.that's it bro. And have low bf.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, DidntRead, TheMewingBBC and 12 others
If you make yourself blind in one eye you can only see half as well so all 9s & 10s are just 4.5s and 5s, much easier to date.

There's your answer, you're welcome.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ruby, TheMewingBBC, MammothActuary and 7 others
what type of faggot uses this video formatting holy shit i’m caging

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Looks is by far, the number 1 most important aspect in dating. For both men and women.
These kind of videos, totally ignore that.

Dating advice in what to do, and what not to do. Depends alot on you looks attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 1751
It's easy bro just have hunter eyes and a chiseled strong jaw bro with good harmony. Just have forward growth bro i swear bro. Just be nw0/1.just have a broad frame bro i swear bro. Just be 6 foot plus. Just be muscular bro. Just learn to read IOIs and be neurotypical and have a big social circle.that's it bro. And have low bf.

honestly bro its not that hard bro just have elite tier genetics bro srsly bro like bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Anything over 8/10 female faces are a turn off for me tbh

• +1
no-fags-today-oh-shit-its-op-meme-vin-diesel.jpg

• WTF
these vids are cringe and you will never be truly dark triad if you need them.

also jfl at dating girls. pump and dump is the way to go son.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and Deleted member 1751
>6 foot plus
jfl
I THINK YOU ME JUST BE A
6'5 GIGA CHAD. anything less and you are an ugly manlet

• +1
>6 foot plus
jfl
I THINK YOU ME JUST BE A
6'5 GIGA CHAD. anything less and you are an ugly manlet
Anything over 6 feet is enough. Face is the most important factor. I am 6'5 in shoes and here i am lol.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Just DHV more to get the right IOIs and escalate! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
Didnt watched but James bond maxing would work if you have masculine face with decent height and frame
High t voice too

• +1

I used to watch these types of videos alot but I don't know why i can't watch these anymore due to the fact that my norwooding acne ridden bloat face can't have a personality

James bond is only high status bcuz of his womenizing and risktaking as well as skills. But his social skills are zero, people who think they are bond are getting bullied irl cause they take themselves too easily.

If you dont laugh at yourself someone will.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1751
James bond is only high status bcuz of his womenizing and risktaking as well as skills. But his social skills are zero, people who think they are bond are getting bullied irl cause they take themselves too easily.

If you dont laugh at yourself someone will.
james bond is high status because its a movie

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1751
no personality for your face, height and frame

• +1
I watched it now I am dating Lima. Thanks man!

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 1751 and Ethnicope
1. Believe your worthy, most guys will see the 9s and 10s and freak out from nervousness and approach the six and sevens instead!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 1751
fj veo

• +1
1. Believe your worthy, most guys will sere the 9s and 10s and freak out from nervousness and approach the six and sevens instead!
The highest ever paid female midel is a 6.5 here

The highest ever paid female midel is a 6.5 here
1. Believe your worthy, most guys will see the 9s and 10s and freak out from nervousness and approach the six and sevens instead!

• +1
Videos like these are what made me realize I'm incel.

• Woah
I recall 3 main upsides, from chatting up women above my looks level, like 8's.
1. Rejection doesn't feel so bad, as when I got rejected by a woman that was around my looks level or lower (6/10 irl, or lower).
2. Very motivated and excited, to chat with her.
3. If by "miracle" it did lead to getting a date/telephonenumber/etc..; the ego boost feeling is legit. And if leading to a date; and one is seen with here by others; it legit raises one status. Defenately try to plan a date or whatever where your friends are aorund, or people you see on a daily basis, or colleagues, or whatever. There's not bigger status boost for a dude; then being see with a hot chick in a dating/romantic context

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 1751
1. Rejection doesn't feel so bad, as when I got rejected by a woman that was around my looks level or lower (6/10 irl, or lower).
3. If by "miracle" it did lead to getting a date/telephonenumber/etc..; the ego boost feeling is legit. And if leading to a date; and one is seen with here by others; it legit raises one status. Defenately try to plan a date or whatever where your friends are aorund, or people you see on a daily basis, or colleagues, or whatever. There's not bigger status boost for a dude; then being see with a hot chick in a dating/romantic context
Would they even show up?

Last edited:
That just shows looks are by far the most important asset in human society

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1751
Lol I would be more than happy with a 4 psl girl at best lol.

• +1
I am an ugly deformed shitskin currycel.
Yes, I am 6 ft 1.
Why dont you donate some bones for me and rope?

Jk bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and john2