Ways, Nootropics and Drugs to increase Motivation, Energy, & Testosterone Levels

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
What to boost Motivation, Energy and Testosterone safely?

I have zero motivation, energy, testosterone

Yes tons of health issues, barley eating, causing this but no motivation or energy to actually put in the effort to fix them right now.

Need some type of boost to get me started.

Ordered 1pLSD which should help with mood boost, and depression, coming in the mail soon

and I’m considering Modafinil for more energy, concentration

and Cabergoline for more Dopamine, energy and motivation if that’s possible.

As for stimulants amphetamines like adderall, vyvanse, Ritalin... I’m Pretty hesitant since it’s basically Meth, can cause brain shrinkage, quick tolerance, addiction, and is hard to get in US, needs to be prescribed.
But I’m open to you sharing if it helped

Do not want to start SARMS, or Roids right now, what can increase it systematically mostly naturally, or any drug or supplements that can increase it safely

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and stuckneworleans
ashwagandha

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hollywood, AbandonShip, Fear and 13 others
Nofap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Got the hunter eyes, Deleted member 502 and 12 others
Cafeine pills are a legit stimulant

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1464 and gymislife
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DidntRead, Ogmanman and 4 others
5-htp, supplement which can increase the amount of serotonin in your body

You need serotonin to feel happy and motivated.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2621
I'd recomened swapping between moda & ritalin or you'll build a tolerance to modafinil.

ritalin is legit tho. I stopped taking it for months to lower my tolerance & then i took a 40mg dose in one day (used to just use 10mg) shit was crazy.
Insane motivtion & energy

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I'd recomened swapping between moda & ritalin or you'll build a tolerance to modafinil.

ritalin is legit tho. I stopped taking it for months to lower my tolerance & then i took a 40mg dose in one day (used to just use 10mg) shit was crazy.
Insane motivtion & energy
How to often can you use to avoid tolerance ?

what side effects

How to often can you use to avoid tolerance ?

what side effects
only sides I get is an increased heart beat.

everyone's different with tolerance but somewhere around the 2weeks on 1month off zone should be fine.

Personally my tolerance to it builds up within a week though but I think this is because when I was younger (13-15) I was put on a 20mg dose for pretty much two years straight (doctor just told me to I didn't question it or know what it was)

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and prgfromnl
only sides I get is an increased heart beat.

everyone's different with tolerance but somewhere around the 2weeks on 1month off zone should be fine.

Personally my tolerance to it builds up within a week though but I think this is because when I was younger (13-15) I was put on a 20mg dose for pretty much two years straight (doctor just told me to I didn't question it or know what it was)
I took 2x 10mg on wednesday, had an insane learning motivation and everything I've learned I could remember at an exam later that day

Decided to take another 10mg 9am, 10mg 1pm and 10mg 5:30pm at Thursday and it didn't work as much as it did wednesday. I had a crazy increased heart beat tho

Tolerance shouldn't be build up THAT quick, right?

Ritalin I've taken is:
Ritalin

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and PenileFacialSurgery
I took 2x 10mg on wednesday, had an insane learning motivation and everything I've learned I could remember at an exam later that day

Decided to take another 10mg 9am, 10mg 1pm and 10mg 5:30pm at Thursday and it didn't work as much as it did wednesday. I had a crazy increased heart beat tho

Ritalin I've taken is:
View attachment 234918
It can.
When I take it after around a week I completely stop feeling the effects of it. It's not like a tolerance only starts to build up after a week.

I don't know too much about ritalin but it basically supercharges your dopamine. If it was way less effective then maybe your body just couldn't produce as much dopamine the next day.
I could easily be wrong

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and PenileFacialSurgery
Testosterone is your answer man. I know you don't want to roid but definitely get your total and free testosterone checked, if it's low (I'd say less than 500 qualifies as low for a young man) then consider high dose TRT.

Other than that, try anti-depressants. Bupropion is supposed to be a good one with less side effects than SSRIs. Look into that.

Other than that, make sure you have adequate levels of vitamin B12 and vitamin D. So just supplement with them.

For other drugs, LSD/shrooms microdosed might be useful. Modafinil and coffee are good for me

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Ruby, CopingCel and 2 others
Testosterone is your answer man. I know you don't want to roid but definitely get your total and free testosterone checked, if it's low (I'd say less than 500 qualifies as low for a young man) then consider high dose TRT.

Other than that, try anti-depressants. Bupropion is supposed to be a good one with less side effects than SSRIs. Look into that.

Other than that, make sure you have adequate levels of vitamin B12 and vitamin D. So just supplement with them.

For other drugs, LSD/shrooms microdosed might be useful. Modafinil and coffee are good for me

Many people on /r/testosterone tell that taking trt literally transformed their lives. (when they were low before)

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, PenileFacialSurgery and CupOfCoffee
take zinc, pomegranade juice for 2 weeks, dont fap then see if something changes. if nothing then inject. Antidepressants are for cows not for people they will kill your brain

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Ogmanman and PenileFacialSurgery
Many people on /r/testosterone tell that taking trt literally transformed their lives. (when they were low before)

thanks son, considered and bookmarket.

Need a boost to get my self healthy tho

My T levels range from 300-400 and no doctor male/female would put me on TRT because they identify these levels as normal although I've tried reasoning that I'm 21 and that scale includes 40+ males. One doctor even tried to blue pill me saying that that is one "normal" result from a normal distribution and if they were to redo the test with the same blood sample a different result would come up, and of course when I've asked them to redo the test they said they've destroyed the sample. You either gotta find a black pilled endocrinologist ( almost impossible) or do trt yourself

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, CupOfCoffee and PenileFacialSurgery
My T levels range from 300-400 and no doctor male/female would put me on TRT because they identify these levels as normal although I've tried reasoning that I'm 21 and that scale includes 40+ males. One doctor even tried to blue pill me saying that that is one "normal" result from a normal distribution and if they were to redo the test with the same blood sample a different result would come up, and of course when I've asked them to redo the test they said they've destroyed the sample. You either gotta find a black pilled endocrinologist ( almost impossible) or do trt yourself
If endo won't give me TRT as a result of my 318 ng/dl result I'll fucking do it myself

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and PenileFacialSurgery
IMG 20200124 171045 317

• Ugh..

Yes tons of health issues, barley eating, causing this but no motivation or energy to actually put in the effort to fix them right now.

Ordered 1pLSD which should help with mood boost, and depression, coming in the mail soon

As for stimulants amphetamines like adderall, vyvanse, Ritalin... I’m Pretty hesitant since it’s basically Meth, can cause brain shrinkage, quick tolerance, addiction, and is hard to get in US, needs to be prescribed.

Do not want to start SARMS, or Roids right now, what can increase it systematically mostly naturally, or any drug or supplements that can increase it safely

Thanks.
Dextroamphetamines is your best bet, exercise if you don't already and drink tons of water.
Get good sleep and limit distractions

Thanks.
try nic tbh it made me go from depressed to happy

5-htp and phenibut do the trick

• +1
Dextroamphetamines is your best bet, exercise if you don't already and drink tons of water.
Get good sleep and limit distractions
Ehhh unsure about Meth tbh

don’t think I’ll even get prescribed I asked my psychiatrist and nope.
try nic tbh it made me go from depressed to happy
I already vape like 60mgs a day or more

where do i get ritalin without a prescription?

Ritalin I've taken is:
View attachment 234918
kreeg die altijd als kind er werd er een soort zombie van, alles werd kut en k was soort depressief. hoe de kk kan jij er motivatie door krijgen?

kreeg die altijd als kind er werd er een soort zombie van, alles werd kut en k was soort depressief. hoe de kk kan jij er motivatie door krijgen?
Speak English faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Speak English faggot
no need to call me faggot you depressed fuck.

i always got those when i was a child and i became sort of a zombie. everything turned boring and fucked and i was sort of depressed. how is it possible you got more motivation from that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
no need to call me faggot you depressed fuck.

i always got those when i was a child and i became sort of a zombie. everything turned boring and fucked and i was sort of depressed. how is it possible you got more motivation from that shit.
Not depressed, more so dead

got more motivation from what? Can you not read I haven’t done Amphetamines, and they are proven to boost motivation and energy

you euro fag.

Not depressed, more so dead

got more motivation from what? Can you not read I haven’t done Amphetamines, and they are proven to boost motivation and energy

you euro fag.
bro fuck you i am obviously talking about the ritalin (methylfenidaat) he showed

• +1
bro fuck you i am obviously talking about the ritalin (methylfenidaat) he showed
How the fuck am I supposed to now that you replied to me, if it was a translation post

“translation: “ before hand. Dutchboy

How the fuck am I supposed to now that you replied to me, if it was a translation post

“translation: “ before hand. Dutchboy
i "quoted" his post in mine PenileFacial.

• +1
transformed In terms of what ? Energy?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
je kreeg t door adhd denk k, voor mensen zonder adhd werkt t zoals ik het had beschreven. Het voelt net zoals harddrug speed (amphetamine) maar dan iets minder.

Last edited:
je kreeg t door adhd denk k, voor mensen zonder adhd werkt t zoals ik het had beschreven. Het voelt net zoals harddrug speed (amphetamine) maar dan iets minder.
ah kut genetics ook :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Modafinil is great
Don't except something amazing
Doesn't boost motivation to start
But helps incredible in staying focused and continuing the stuff you're doing
Makes boring things more interesting

Modafinil is great
Don't except something amazing
Doesn't boost motivation to start
But helps incredible in staying focused and continuing the stuff you're doing
Makes boring things more interesting
What about energy? It is a drug for narcolepsy