Ways, Nootropics and Drugs to increase Motivation, Energy, & Testosterone Levels

What about energy? It is a drug for narcolepsy
Good if sleep deprived

Doesn't really give euphoria or a sense of unnatural energy
However I don't use 200mg I use ~100mg
But it makes caffeine more effective in my experience maybe a synergistic effect

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Good if sleep deprived

Doesn't really give euphoria or a sense of unnatural energy
However I don't use 200mg I use ~100mg
But it makes caffeine more effective in my experience maybe a synergistic effect
Yeah I’m heavily sleep deprived and exhausted 24/7, just normal energy would be life changing for me.

will add the caffeine plus some l-theanine, caffeine usually makes me sick and

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Yeah I’m heavily sleep deprived and exhausted 24/7, just normal energy would be life changing for me.

will add the caffeine plus some l-theanine, caffeine usually makes me sick and
I use l-theanine aswell
If you use caffeine and modafinil use less caffeine than normally the first times to see how things go

• +1
Nothing over the counter really works besides vitamins if you're deficient and phenibut, coffee, nicotine

bro fuck you i am obviously talking about the ritalin (methylfenidaat) he showed
Ritalin does absolutely nothing long term. It literally stops having an effect. Phenibut, Baclofen, Tianeptine are the strongest compounds and will fuck you up. Ritalin tolerance literally makes 40mg seem like 0mg. You'd need to keep increasing the dose. I remember a guy on here claiming he was on 200mg.

I think the most fucked up "illusory high iq x30001 post" I did on here was when I was on something like 90mg concerta and 10-20mg ritalin max, which equates to like 55-65mg ritalin max.

Ritalin does absolutely nothing long term. It literally stops having an effect. Phenibut, Baclofen, Tianeptine are the strongest compounds and will fuck you up. Ritalin tolerance literally makes 40mg seem like 0mg. You'd need to keep increasing the dose. I remember a guy on here claiming he was on 200mg.

I think the most fucked up "illusory high iq x30001 post" I did on here was when I was on something like 90mg concerta and 10-20mg ritalin max, which equates to like 55-65mg ritalin max.
What

so basically Ritalin made you think you were smart while being retarded

What

so basically Ritalin made you think you were smart while being retarded
Nah I'm not retarded tbh. It made me high effort and impulsive enough to write huge threads and responses that'd have no upside for me besides the alert dopamine.

In essence, Ritalin can increase motivation but if your taking a dose you're tolerant to, it'll feel like there's no effect. If you take more than you usually do. You'll feel very motivated.

It makes you better at problem solving. Concerta and Ritalin are both Methylphenidate, just one is slow acting and the other is fast acting. The strength is about 1:2 with Concerta:Ritalin

• +1
Phenibut is the GOAT. I make amazing art on it and flirt with girls effortlessly(on my phone rn because quarantine). I use it 2 times a week(every 4 days) and every phenibut day is a good one :). I use 1 g but have used 1250 before and haven't noticed too much of a difference between those doses. Warning you that using more than 2 days in a week is not a good idea though.

• +1
I used 5 grams of phenibut and 15-20 standards of alcohol about a week ago at a party. My memory from the night is hazy and I had rebound anxiety where I was really easily irritated for 2-3 days after. Definitely overdid it... but it's usually a godsend.
Yeah careful with the dosing fam and especially combining with alcohol. It definitely has it's cognitive and anti-anxiety benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and PenileFacialSurgery
Yeah careful with the dosing fam and especially combining with alcohol. It definitely has it's cognitive and anti-anxiety benefits.
What’s the difference between it and alcohol?

Phenibut is the GOAT. I make amazing art on it and flirt with girls effortlessly(on my phone rn because quarantine). I use it 2 times a week(every 4 days) and every phenibut day is a good one :). I use 1 g but have used 1250 before and haven't noticed too much of a difference between those doses. Warning you that using more than 2 days in a week is not a good idea though.
Phenibut with GHK-cu (GHK-cu upregulates GABAB receptors by 512% or something like that) and makes it much more potent. But still don't take it daily
Very good advice about not using it more than 2 times a week. You don't wanna know what taking 60-80g daily is like...

If you feel tolerance building up, then stop taking it! GHK-cu and fasoracetam are both GABAB upregulators and GHK is a lot stronger. Will probably deplete magnesium too since Phnnibut is a VGCCB

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
Phenibut with GHK-cu (GHK-cu upregulates GABAB receptors by 512% or something like that) and makes it much more potent. But still don't take it daily

Very good advice about not using it more than 2 times a week. You don't wanna know what taking 60-80g daily is like...

If you feel tolerance building up, then stop taking it! GHK-cu and fasoracetam are both GABAB upregulators and GHK is a lot stronger. Will probably deplete magnesium too since Phnnibut is a VGCCB
Can you go into a little more detail on the GABA upregulation? If you take them you can avoid tolerance? What exactly do they do?

Also anything like that for dopamine?

• +1
Lol at taking drugs to change ur mind instead of improving it through hard work and lifestyle changes so the temporary drug-state is your neutral state.

goooood luckkkk

Lol at taking drugs to change ur mind instead of improving it through hard work and lifestyle changes so the temporary drug-state is your neutral state.

goooood luckkkk

Both ways work.

goooood luckkkk
I currently have physical health issues so I’m not ass lucid and energetic as I would or should be, Many directors, writers, film producers, all those in Hollywood and the Sllicon Valley innovators, and entrepreneurs get an edge by taking some drugs, at least occasionally, especially nootropics.

“lifestyle change” “hard work” like nofap won’t do shit when you need that push

You absolute fucking inbred low IQ fuck.

Shut the fuck up you nobody.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
i recommend a really really really high dose of shrooms

• +1
i recommend a really really really high dose of shrooms

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

is that you,@x30001 ?

@DarknLost on suicide watch