Ways to get a narrower forehead?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I've seen the results of HT or hairline lowering but they only make the forehead shorter, not narrower. Before my HT I actually asked the doc if he could transplant hair on the sides of my forehead to make it more compact. He insisted no, saying hair wouldn't grow there, and that it'd look like a tranny LMAO.

So are there any ways to get a narrower forehead? Only hair pieces?

Wide forehead is a high t trait. U can always try curtains/fringe hairstyle to maybe hide it a little

high t trait
Isn’t narrow forehead + wide lower third a high T trait?
DDD94DBA 96E5 429C AE23 7B0E25B1BAF2

wide forehead is not your problem nigga.

narrow zygos + jaw is your problem

• JFL
Reactions: Vaptor
Having a wide forehead is a good thing. The width of the forehead is different from the width of the hairline.

Put your head in a vice

I've seen the results of HT or hairline lowering but they only make the forehead shorter, not narrower. Before my HT I actually asked the doc if he could transplant hair on the sides of my forehead to make it more compact. He insisted no, saying hair wouldn't grow there, and that it'd look like a tranny LMAO.

So are there any ways to get a narrower forehead? Only hair pieces?

your surgeon is bluepilled like many HT surgeons, HT would be the best way to accomplish this you just have to find a surgeon who is "unethical" and gives out low hairlines