Ways to maintain a super low body fat?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Last summer I leanmaxxed to 8% bf and my face looked very decent, but I never considered maintaining this bf rate because I needed more muscle mass in order not to look like a pair of chopsticks. So after nearly one year of bulking my bf is approaching 20% again.

Has anyone here ever managed to cut to an ideal body fat rate and maintain it for a long time? I'd like to hear about your workout programs and diet.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Intermittent fasting is so good to reduce food cravings tbh. You can even try OMAD (one meal a day)

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 616
Do ramadan for a month

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 616
Yeah but you can drink a huge amount of water one time a day and then be good

Lose weight and put less food in ur mouth

Use intermittent fasting and MTOR activation timing to your advantage with a perfect diet and training regime that you stick to 100% without fail.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and Deleted member 616
Use intermittent fasting and MTOR activation timing to your advantage with a perfect diet and training regime that you stick to 100% without fail.
Wtf is MTOR activation timing? Can you elaborate or link some resources?

Either be super strict with your calories and probably feel terrible or cut the carbs.

You were probably not 8%, let's get real. Considering your muscle mass was low, there is no way you got your body fat that low. You were probably closer to 12%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
Intermittent fasting is goat
I was always hungry when I did intermittent fasting when I ate carbs. It's extremely nice with no carbs, though. Right now I eat 2k calories a day (about a 750-1k deficit) one meal a day and I am never hungry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

@make_it_to_the_top

Yeh I'm at a 300kcal deficit and I feel great, my diet is sustainable because I have dark chocolate so I barely get cravings and therefore never binge
I was always hungry when I did intermittent fasting when I ate carbs. It's extremely nice with no carbs, though. Right now I eat 2k calories a day (about a 750-1k deficit) one meal a day and I am never hungry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Last summer I leanmaxxed to 8% bf and my face looked very decent, but I never considered maintaining this bf rate because I needed more muscle mass in order not to look like a pair of chopsticks. So after nearly one year of bulking my bf is approaching 20% again.

Has anyone here ever managed to cut to an ideal body fat rate and maintain it for a long time? I'd like to hear about your workout programs and diet.

Smoke cigarettes, juul, adderall and/ or phentermines. Get the protein requirement and don't have a crazy calorie deficit. Even easier methods would be roids, cocaine & shit.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Been sub 10% for a few years now

This is true, eating carbs triggers huge hunger tbh. My secret is to break fast with meal containing a lot of meat and if I eat carbs like strawberries/cauliflower etc. I do it late in the day. I should probably switch to keto lmao, but damn do I love eating strawberries and raspberries

Yeah but you can drink a huge amount of water one time a day and then be good
You'd die if you lived anywhere hot like the southwest.

JUST INJECT LOL

Smoke cigarettes, juul, adderall and/ or phentermines. Get the protein requirement and don't have a crazy calorie deficit. Even easier methods would be roids, cocaine & shit.
This dude knows what's up! Fuckin right Fuckin right that's some real shit!

• +1
Reactions: Lux