Ways to make skull bigger?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I unfortunately have a small skull. Is there anything I can take to make it bigger? Or at the very least give it the appearance of being bigger? Makes me wanna kms. Don’t remember the exact measurement it is but it’s pretty small for my height. I’m also 15 though so do you think it’ll fill in?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 000, BrettyBoy, elfmaxx and 2 others
Grow your hair long, maybe? Not like a Viking or anything, but about shoulder length and layered so it sticks out a bit.

What is the size in inches?

At age 15 it’s likely your skull is gonna get bigger don’t worry for now. Worry more about your height and what you can do to maximise it while growth plates are open

i think testosterone levels correlate with the width of your skull so maybe try injecting that. also chewing hard gums probably widens the skull

Grow longer thicker hair to make it look bigger bro

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1680, left2die and 1 other person

Attachments

• 773.jpg
    773.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 15
i think testosterone levels correlate with the width of your skull so maybe try injecting that. also chewing hard gums probably widens the skull
It's more HGH than anything. You can have high fwhr and still have a small skull (lol)

@Lifeisgood72 HGH guide coming out soon. Can really help with skullcels
What size is it

It's more HGH than anything. You can have high fwhr and still have a small skull (lol)

@Lifeisgood72 HGH guide coming out soon. Can really help with skullcels
What size is it
I’ll measure it when I get home

Be high IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and badromance
Imagine caring jfl

BIG SKULL IS EVERYTHING
1024full-francisco-lachowski.jpg

post-22656-0-00541700-1393582085.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Madness and Extra Chromosome
Grow your hair long, maybe? Not like a Viking or anything, but about shoulder length and layered so it sticks out a bit.
Long hair on dudes only ever really looks good if you have a robust big skull to begin with otherwise it just makes you look more feminine imo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, Extra Chromosome, UndercovrNormie and 1 other person
Big skull is literally everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773 and SayNoToRotting
It’s about 23 inches around @Nibba @SayNoToRotting

I feel like my skull grew a bit after a few months of Muay Thai. Getting hit in the face 4 times a week must have had some effect, but minimal I would say.

Eppley skull enlargment

It’s about 23 inches around @Nibba @SayNoToRotting
that's a very good size for your age, hell, that's 0.3 inches above average for an adult. You must have been measuring wrong or you simply suffer from BDD, or worse.... high standards (I suffer from that)

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
that's a very good size for your age, hell, that's 0.3 inches above average for an adult. You must have been measuring wrong or you simply suffer from BDD, or worse.... high standards (I suffer from that)
Really? Wow. Always thought I had a small head. The measuring tape I was using was a stiff kind so I might be like an inch off and I have hair on my sides.

Really? Wow. Always thought I had a small head. The measuring tape I was using was a stiff kind so I might be like an inch off and I have hair on my sides.
an inch means a world of difference, a 22 inch skull would be average to very, veeeery slightly below average for your age (I don't have any studies to back up that claim, it's from what I've observed), and puny for an adult, while 23 inches is like 90th percentile for 15 year olds and slightly above average for an adult.