Ways to push maxilla forward other than mewing?

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Average white girl is hideous
I know mewing is a first option when it comes to attaining a forward grown face due to the bones in your face being pushed forward also, which pushes against your skin and creates that chiseled model look. Is there any other methods that can be used to maybe speed up the mewing process, or ways to push forward the bones in your face increasing forward growth? At age 17 my faces bone growth potential is nearly over, alongside having braces for at least a year is going to negatively affect my forward growth. This shit is wack fr 😢. I understand my parents wanted what was best for me but this was not the way they had to go.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
didnt read but face jelqing
@Weed this thread is in the wrong section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, dogtown and OCDMaxxing
pull your face foward using your thumb

MSE + FM

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum
Face mask?
Related image

Looks like a fucking torture device. You make a high iq post, seems like you know a lot. Ngl, kinda missing @Extra Chromosome
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr and Guest
Looks like a fucking torture device. You make a high iq post, seems like you know a lot. Ngl, kinda missing @Extra Chromosome
Pity he’s gone.

It isn't really painful. I mean, it might be when it's the first time of use but it's not like you're taping it directly on your palate. You just use rubber bands linked to the mask and attach them to the maxilla expander's tubes that are on each side of your palate.

Pity he’s gone.
Legit been a while since there's been a useful thread. Just shitposting. But that's what I do tbh
It isn't really painful. I mean, it might be when it's the first time of use but it's not like you're taping it directly on your palate. You just use rubber bands linked to the mask and attach them to the maxilla expander's tubes that are on each side of your palate.
Make a guide boyo

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Legit been a while since there's been a useful thread. Just shitposting. But that's what I do tbh
Yeah tbh. But there’s already been a lot of threads on almost all popular and well-known looksmaxxing methods so it kinda makes sense, I suppose.

• +1
Yeah tbh. But there’s already been a lot of threads on almost all popular and well-known looksmaxxing methods so it kinda makes sense, I suppose.
Really the only reason I lurk on these forums is to see the next big thing. Mewing is a good example.

What's the difference between this and palate expanders, faga, myrobrace e.t.c?

FAGGA is an appliance that will only move the maxilla at the angle of your occlusal plane.
Image result for occlusal plane

As you can see in this image, both of the jaws are downward grown which make the occlusal plane angle not ideal for FAGGA. Here's why : FAGGA will only push the maxilla and jaws FORWARD, there will be NO upswing which is CRUCIAL to our quest to aesthetics.

Myobrace can be great for expanding the palate, and I've seen some people get forward growth of the mandible from it, but I have read that it may make your face look longer (same problem as FAGGA, I guess)

Palate expanders, like their name says, has the main goal of expanding your palate and will probably make your face, IPD and nose bridge slightly wider. You may not be able to use a face mask with those.

MSE, also known as Maxillary Skeletal Expander, is a type of MARPE (Mini-screw Assisted Rapid Palatal Expander) that is screwed DIRECTLY in your maxilla to allow fast expansion (fast in the means of getting 0.8mm expansion per week so you don't fuck up your sutures too much). While using it the Maxilla, Pre-Maxilla and Zygomatic Arch sutures will loosen, allowing extremely fast upswing results (you can get 2-3 mm of UPSWING in 2 months which is huge. For example, one's slightly hooked nose will become slightly upturned).

To get the upswing, you will need a FACEMASK and calibrate the angle to the one that gives the most forward and upward growth of the maxilla. Here's the board explaining the consequences of each angle :
1557541785220-png.51730

Anything that gives Counter-Clockwise rotation of the maxillary complex should be good. The main thing is that you will need to use it 8-10 hours a day (you will probably still get results if you do it 5 days a week only, but IMO i would prefer to use it everyday), you will also need ANYTHING that involves accelerating bone remodeling like HGH, Peptides, K2. Absolutely anything that will make the bone remodeling faster is ideal. You could theorically get more than 10 millimeters of upswing, but it all depends to the orthodontist's plan, because this will obviously be considered as an orthodontic treatment and you will cost you quite a lot (unless you have benefits or some special healthcare plan).

If you doubt anything I have said, here's the studies :

sci-hub.tw/10.1186/s40510-015-0083-z
MAIN POINTS

The remaining simulations all translate the maxilla, but all in a slightly different manner. In Pal-MI-FM [−30°], the maxillary complex translates downward and forward equally, translating the whole mid-facial segment forward. The clinical effect is similar to a Le Fort III advancement. This protocol would benefit for mesocephalic class III patients with mid-facial deficiency and favorable vertical positioning of the maxilla. In facemask therapy involving anterior micro-implants, Ant-MIFM [−30°], the maxillary complex mainly translates downward and forward, with slight downward tipping of the anterior region. This could be useful in mesocephalic class III individuals with a shallow bite. Lastly, Post-MI-FM [−30°], simulating intermaxillary elastics to microimplants, mainly translates the maxilla forward, with very slight upward tipping of the anterior region''

ALL the CT Scans come from a 42-year-old male patient (oldcels, there's hope for your maxilla) GO CHECK THEM

First, the model utilized in this study was generated from a CT scan of a 42-year-old male patient.''
Here's the table explaining the effect of the Facemask on the maxilla :

Here's some results on the main thread about it : https://looksmax.org/threads/is-mse...-as-le-fort-iii-alternative.16167/post-357477

And here is a study I found recently that show impressive results with only MSE (If you look at the before/after measurements, you can see that he got 6 mm wider cheekbones which would be the equivalent of 0.1 fwhr for an average midface length) : https://sci-hub.tw/10.1016/j.ajodo.2015.04.043

Make a guide boyo
I will need some time, but there's already two threads on thegreatwork for the protocol.
What is MSE ?
Maxillary Skeletal Expander, see above.

@Extra Chromosome Come back bro, I miss your threads:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, 5.5psl, AscendingHero and 12 others
^ high iq af

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, The Dude Abides and MD_Hopeful69
FAGGA is an appliance that will only move the maxilla at the angle of your occlusal plane.

As you can see in this image, both of the jaws are downward grown which make the occlusal plane angle not ideal for FAGGA. Here's why : FAGGA will only push the maxilla and jaws FORWARD, there will be NO upswing which is CRUCIAL to our quest to aesthetics.

Myobrace can be great for expanding the palate, and I've seen some people get forward growth of the mandible from it, but I have read that it may make your face look longer (same problem as FAGGA, I guess)

Palate expanders, like their name says, has the main goal of expanding your palate and will probably make your face, IPD and nose bridge slightly wider. You may not be able to use a face mask with those.

MSE, also known as Maxillary Skeletal Expander, is a type of MARPE (Mini-screw Assisted Rapid Palatal Expander) that is screwed DIRECTLY in your maxilla to allow fast expansion (fast in the means of getting 0.8mm expansion per week so you don't fuck up your sutures too much). While using it the Maxilla, Pre-Maxilla and Zygomatic Arch sutures will loosen, allowing extremely fast upswing results (you can get 2-3 mm of UPSWING in 2 months which is huge. For example, one's slightly hooked nose will become slightly upturned).

To get the upswing, you will need a FACEMASK and calibrate the angle to the one that gives the most forward and upward growth of the maxilla. Here's the board explaining the consequences of each angle :
1557541785220-png.51730

Anything that gives Counter-Clockwise rotation of the maxillary complex should be good. The main thing is that you will need to use it 8-10 hours a day (you will probably still get results if you do it 5 days a week only, but IMO i would prefer to use it everyday), you will also need ANYTHING that involves accelerating bone remodeling like HGH, Peptides, K2. Absolutely anything that will make the bone remodeling faster is ideal. You could theorically get more than 10 millimeters of upswing, but it all depends to the orthodontist's plan, because this will obviously be considered as an orthodontic treatment and you will cost you quite a lot (unless you have benefits or some special healthcare plan).

MAIN POINTS

ALL the CT Scans come from a 42-year-old male patient (oldcels, there's hope for your maxilla) GO CHECK THEM

Here's some results on the main thread about it : https://looksmax.org/threads/is-mse...-as-le-fort-iii-alternative.16167/post-357477

And here is a study I found recently that show impressive results with only MSE (If you look at the before/after measurements, you can see that he got 6 mm wider cheekbones which would be the equivalent of 0.1 fwhr for an average midface length) : https://sci-hub.tw/10.1016/j.ajodo.2015.04.043

I will need some time, but there's already two threads on thegreatwork for the protocol.

Guest has his PhD in Causes of Forward Growth of the Maxillary Bone in Looksology.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, currylightskin and AspiringChad
Got 2mm expansion in my IMW over 2 nights of doing thumb-pulling

1557541785220-png.51730

MAIN POINTS

would this also lift up the gonial angle of the mandible??

would this also lift up the gonial angle of the mandible??
If the mandible adapts to the maxillary upswing, you could see indeed an improvement of the gonial angle.

Mewing is garbage. Not a single picture documenting evidence for it. Stupid fags here always promoting it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ropemaxing
BONESMASH

ALL THIS BITCHES ARE BLOWING KISSES

• +1

1557541785220-png.51730

MAIN POINTS

@Guest
If I can persuade my orthojew, I could get a MSE. He already said it would be likely ( have normal braces at the moment) and I am also trying to get Bimax, but it will be MSE probably.
I meet my orthodontist in 5 weeks again and we talk about it again. After that I need healthcare to accept and a surgeon who cooperates with my orthodontist (Germany btw).

I could report results. Should I get a very good surgeon like Zarrinbal in Berlin or is this surgery easy for regular surgeons? I would share you my surgery plan if you want (I will contact you in 1-2 month, if I get the surgery).

Also should I tell my orthodontist that I want a face-mask? Can I use it while sleeping or is it uncomfortable

AND (what could be interesting for you)
A modified SARPE / MSE ( is it the same?)

6a09a43528c5f947121f4b26d55a085f1e90eed1.jpg

Facepulling, can't to do this once I have my palate expander

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and x30001
6a09a43528c5f947121f4b26d55a085f1e90eed1.jpg

Facepulling, can't to do this once I have my palate expander
I heard a lot of stuff about this actually incelifing instead of helping

If i push maxilla forward will it make my cheekbones more prominent?

Mind im kinda bloated , like mid teens body fat because i was stuck on crutches for 8 weeks

I want to improve my cheekbones to get hollows lol, but idk how to go about it other than just cutting to around 10% body fat,

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Lefort or cope

If i push maxilla forward will it make my cheekbones more prominent?

Mind im kinda bloated , like mid teens body fat because i was stuck on crutches for 8 weeks

View attachment 61214View attachment 61215View attachment 61217View attachment 61218
I want to improve my cheekbones to get hollows lol, but idk how to go about it other than just cutting to around 10% body fat,
I see a lot of good looking people here for idk what reason. Seriously the hrs u spend here could be used to fuck jbs and bitches.

I see a lot of good looking people here for idk what reason. Seriously the hrs u spend here could be used to fuck jbs and bitches.

Face is meaningless if you are a hobbit

Ton of it in kids.
A fucking kid's bones haven't finished growing yet have they? Keep pushing your tongue on the roof on your mouth fag.

• WTF
Tbh mewing is a good practice.

• Woah
I know mewing is a first option when it comes to attaining a forward grown face due to the bones in your face being pushed forward also, which pushes against your skin and creates that chiseled model look. Is there any other methods that can be used to maybe speed up the mewing process, or ways to push forward the bones in your face increasing forward growth? At age 17 my faces bone growth potential is nearly over, alongside having braces for at least a year is going to negatively affect my forward growth. This shit is wack fr 😢. I understand my parents wanted what was best for me but this was not the way they had to go.

• headgear
  • lefort 1 osteotomy

A fucking kid's bones haven't finished growing yet have they? Keep pushing your tongue on the roof on your mouth fag.

duhhh. Just had to prove ur point wrong. & by the way I'm 15 so yes I will.