and we do not have
  • a 1.85 fWHr
  • a 8x6 dick
  • a harem of hot girls
  • a group of loyal mates
  • 10 million followers on Instagram
  • a noble title
  • a PhD
How can we cope? It's over for nonperfectcels. Just lol @ "not being incel is enough!!"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Alexanderr, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Speak for yourself. I iq mog every human that has ever lived and I have a high fwhr.
The rest are possible to obtain btw if you are in puberty

all we can do is to try our best life regardless of what others are doing or achieving

It's simple. We kill society.

Speak for yourself. I iq mog every human that has ever lived and I have a high fwhr.
The rest are possible to obtain btw if you are in puberty

So 8x6 dick is possible to obtain if you have 4x5 and you're 15?

all we can do is to try our best life regardless of what others are doing or achieving

The world consists of hierarchies. You'd have to be unrealistically self-centered to not mind being mogged left and right.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
So 8x6 dick is possible to obtain if you have 4x5 and you're 15?
Fucking EASY.

You can gain to 6x6 within a year and 8x6+

After more years.

Chemical dickmaxxing could work but only in certain cases

The world consists of hierarchies. You'd have to be unrealistically self-centered to not mind being mogged left and right.

comparing yourself to others wont change anything. (except raising your cortisol level which leads to premature ageing and unhappiness). and there will be always people better than you. always. but this doesnt should affect you.

if you need to get motivated to be the best version of yourself just compare yourself to yourself one 1 year ago

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Fucking EASY.

You can gain to 6x6 within a year and 8x6+

After more years.

Chemical dickmaxxing could work but only in certain cases

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't tell me you actually believe that?

comparing yourself to others wont change anything. (except raising your cortisol level which leads to premature ageing and unhappiness). and there will be always people better than you. always. but this doesnt should affect you.

if you need to get motivated to be the best version of yourself just compare yourself to yourself one 1 year ago
or compare yourself to yesterday

Keep crying for me mate. PE works and there is proof. It has worked for me too.

Where do you see crying? LOL mate i'm just laughing at what you're saying.

PE is a scam and there is absolutely no proof of it ever working, on the contrary PE can damage your Penis.

Where do you see crying? LOL mate i'm just laughing at what you're saying.

PE is a scam and there is absolutely no proof of it ever working, on the contrary PE can damage your Penis.
Bet you think mewing is a scam too huh?

Bet you think mewing is a scam too huh?

I don't know is it? i haven't looked much into it. but by all means please post some evidence of PE increasing penis size.

I don't know is it? i haven't looked much into it. but by all means please post some evidence of PE increasing penis size.
Bro don’t worry I will personally conduct an experiment myself and show before and after with date stamps and proof of time erection hardness and before and after pics(partially censored )

girth is everything

Bro don’t worry I will personally conduct an experiment myself and show before and after with date stamps and proof of time erection hardness and before and after pics(partially censored )

Why would i be worried? but ok. good luck and try not to damage your penis.
girth is everything

If you have a decent sized dick then yes.

• PSL 8
  • 6'5"
  • shredded
  • a billionaire
  • a CEO of a multinational
  • 160 IQ
and we do not have
  • a 1.85 fWHr
  • a 8x6 dick
  • a harem of hot girls
  • a group of loyal mates
  • 10 million followers on Instagram
  • a noble title
  • a PhD
How can we cope? It's over for nonperfectcels. Just lol @ "not being incel is enough!!"
I don't give two fucks about these things