We are the self-aware mental elite

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
Regardless of how subhuman your looks are, if you are on this forum that means you possess an above-average level of self-awareness, motivation, and pragmatism, all admirable traits that can take you far in other areas of life. Most IRL incels/averagecels are content to just sit around not getting sex, they are cucks who think "oh well, maybe if I STEMcel for another 10 years I'll be able to buy a mail-order bride from Thailand", but we think "I want lots of attractive women to desire me sexually and I want to lifemog and looskmog as many guys as possible."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Time Travel, SHARK and 3 others
but we think "I want lots of attractive women to desire me sexually and I want to lifemog and looskmog as many guys as possible."
Not exactly my mentality. I just want to know that a good portion of women consider me attractive, I don't see any point in specifically trying to lifemog and looksmog other guys. The way I see it is this:
Early 20s: looksmaxing and getting some career going.
Mid-Late 20s: trying to slay and build better social skills, dating, become moneymaxxed
By 30: I want to be married to one (good looking, semi-smart) wife
---
At 50: suicide cuz whole life turned out a disaster and not as planned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, rockndogs, Dude420 and 4 others
Not exactly my mentality. I just want to know that a good portion of women consider me attractive, I don't see any point in specifically trying to lifemog and looksmog other guys. The way I see it is this:
Mid-Late 20s: trying to slay and build better social skills, dating, become moneymaxxed
---
I'm probably more driven by resentment and competition than most due to bad social experiences throughout my teenage years. But your life plan looks very similar to mine, hopefully we can make it happen.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm probably more driven by resentment and competition than most due to bad social experiences throughout my teenage years. But your life plan looks very similar to mine, hopefully we can make it happen.
Good luck man I genuinely hope all of us on here do well. How do you expect to find a wife?

Good luck man I genuinely hope all of us on here do well. How do you expect to find a wife?
Not sure yet, could be through work, grad school, parents' social circle, and I wouldn't even rule out online dating services (people seem to be able to find LTRs on OkCupid for example).

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I’m a low IQ retard tbh.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 1084 and Coping
>op
53095647 2307376452918184 2329181109880881152 n
52890026 2120161498071877 1082409763788029952 n

Mental coping. I am just alienating myself into oblivion tbh, I can't even interact with people without over-scanning their looks, cuck-like soyboyism and evolutionary deterministic perspectives on how they behave, it just weird now. Every upside has his downsides. I doubt I could fall in love like the naive bluepill I used to be, I can't escape from objectively rationalize everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 611
Mental coping. I am just alienating myself to oblivion tbh, I can't even interact with people without over-scanning their looks, cuck-like soyboyism and evolutionary deterministic perspectives on how they behave, it just weird now. Every upside has his downsides.
Hence why you are a member of the mental elite. We are more analytical and self-aware than the general population, which comes with its pros and cons.

Hence why you are a member of the mental elite. We are more analytical and self-aware than the general population, which comes with its pros and cons.
I am accidentally a member of an autistic incel community because I had debilitating health problems instead of making 150K$ being a stockbroker or some shit and slaying tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Phad, CupOfCoffee, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Other people are as self aware, it's just that they don't feel the need to improve themselves because they're already at a stable and safe life situation, or they're just stupid like you said.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Dude420
Other people are as self aware, it's just that they don't feel the need to improve themselves because they're already at a stable and safe life situation, or they're just stupid like you said.
If people are self aware, why is the obesity rate at 39% (and climbing) in the US? How do all of those people live with themselves if they're self aware? If they were self aware they would stop shoving food in their faces and start exercising.

preach
amen
erika

I am accidentally a member of an autistic incel community because I had debilitating health problems instead of making 150K$ being a stockbroker or some shit and slaying tbh ngl
Guys on here will buy your book and you can moneymaxx that way.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
If people are self aware, why is the obesity rate at 39% (and climbing) in the US? How do all of those people live with themselves if they're self aware? If they were self aware they would stop shoving food in their faces and start exercising.
I think you may be rather stupid. Self aware people can develop obesity because of multiple reasons, one being depression. I know that's why I was obese a year ago.

• +1
ngl a blackpill book is a clever idea, sales wud skyrocket with each shooting

I think you may be rather stupid. Self aware people can develop obesity because of multiple reasons, one being depression. I know that's why I was obese a year ago.
You sound like a female. Obesity occurs because people shove too much food in their mouths and don't burn the calories off. Pure and simple. And my point is that obese people still have the gall to go out in public thinking they are the shit. That shows a lack of self awareness.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and androidcel
Obesity occurs because people shove too much food in their mouths and don't burn the calories off
bro it cud happen with some meds too srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You sound like a female. Obesity occurs because people shove too much food in their mouths and don't burn the calories off. Pure and simple. And my point is that obese people still have the gall to go out in public thinking they are the shit. That shows a lack of self awareness.
Obesity occurred for me because I was depressed, and about not burning the calories off, I tried to go on the treadmill once when I was going through that dark time of my life, and I just broke down crying because I simply realized nothing I did would change my life for the better. Of course I no longer think that now.

• +1
Obesity occurred for me because I was depressed, and about not burning the calories off, I tried to go on the treadmill once when I was going through that dark time of my life, and I just broke down crying because I simply realized nothing I did would change my life for the better. Of course I no longer think that now.
Two points - first, most people aren't obese because of depression or medications, and second, my main point above was that the average obese person is an example of someone who lacks self awareness. Maybe I'm wrong about that, maybe every obese person is a victim of circumstances beyond their control and is entirely self aware, but I have a hard time believing that.

Two points - first, most people aren't obese because of depression or medications, and second, my main point above was that the average obese person is an example of someone who lacks self awareness. Maybe I'm wrong about that, maybe every obese person is a victim of circumstances beyond their control and is entirely self aware, but I have a hard time believing that.
You didn't say the average person, I thought we were talking about self aware people. I agree that the average obese fat man has a lack of self awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
ngl a blackpill book is a clever idea, sales wud skyrocket with each shooting

I will be publicly shamed by feminist for being a misogynist and my book will be banned, I'll go back live in the woods after barely winning trial for offensive misogyny bs accusations and two incels suicide for not being able to cope with all the BP truths.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and Deleted member 611
Mental coping. I am just alienating myself into oblivion tbh, I can't even interact with people without over-scanning their looks, cuck-like soyboyism and evolutionary deterministic perspectives on how they behave, it just weird now. Every upside has his downsides. I doubt I could fall in love like the naive bluepill I used to be, I can't escape from objectively rationalize everything.
I want that bluepill feeling of love and hope back too. But I know it was false from the beginning
Impressive resilience to last that long :incel:
Gotta try all the available options before doing it

• +1
Most people here are actually quite stupid

• +1
---
found my soulmate

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 611
Awareness!=intellect
He said we are the mentally elite and we have drive and determination. Truth is most of you don't even have the motivation to go to the gym much less do anything else

found my soulmate
Awww, thank you! [subconscious message: you aren't Chad, don't you dare to give nice gestures expecting anything but a fake smile from me, or else I'll report you for sexual harassment]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 206
Awww, thank you! [subconscious message: you aren't Chad, don't you dare to give nice gestures expecting anything but a fake smile from me, or else I'll report you for sexual harassment]
failed compliment:feelsbadman::blackpill:

• +1
failed compliment:feelsbadman::blackpill:
[Your sadness and defeat also don't concern me. You don't provide good genetic material for me to show off to my friends and mate with ok? K it's time for my hot yoga meditation session and be connected with this beautiful universe build on the energy of love. Tihi]

[Your sadness and defeat also don't concern me. You don't provide good genetic material for me to show off to my friends and mate with ok? K it's time for my hot yoga meditation session and be connected with this beautiful universe build on the energy of love. Tihi]
JFL imagine u could read minds of foids while u socialize with them. i'd rope for sure

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and CupOfCoffee