We care too much about female validation

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
It's ridiculous because femoids are the creatures that we probably despise most. The absolute paradox of the psl community. It's funny that many of us judge out self-esteem upon how we're perceived by foids, how many lay counts we can get, how "truly" foids are into us, while we all agree that they're shallow, superficial shit. Yet we allow them, consciously or subconsciously, to determinate our life happiness. We allow them to make our day by giving us a smile, or to ruin our mood by giving us a look of disgust.

I know it's hard, and you'll probably call it cope, but sometimes it'd be better to let go. It's quite pointless to crave validation from people you look down upon.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NT Master, Looksmaxer-van-NL, SayNoToRotting and 15 others
I know it's hard, and you'll probably call it cope, but sometimes it'd be better to let go. It's quite pointless to crave validation from people you look down upon.
Legit.

Most people who claim blackpilled will say shit against foids and when theyre given the least bit of attention they become cucked. (Look at incel discords, lookism, r9k, braincels...)

True blackpilled KARABOGAs like me are not affected by mere roast flaps.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, theropeking, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: godsmistake, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
Our brains are hardwired to think this way, we crave female attention and approval even if we know how little it really matters.

I give less of a shit what people think about me as I get older though. Agepill has sedated me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, theropeking, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
It's ridiculous because femoids are the creatures that we probably despise most. The absolute paradox of the psl community. It's funny that many of us judge out self-esteem upon how we're perceived by foids, how many lay counts we can get, how "truly" foids are into us, while we all agree that they're shallow, superficial shit. Yet we allow them, consciously or subconsciously, to determinate our life happiness. We allow them to make our day by giving us a smile, or to ruin our mood by giving us a look of disgust.

Legit high quality post.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 616
How though? That's the real question, once you accept your inceldom and realize you will never get validation from women, you're still left with a sense of emptiness, the world is still useless. It's easy to say not to care about female validation, but what else is there to life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I hate most females but want attention from that gender. It’s weird but just part of being human. You do have a point though.

i hate women but i love how they make me feel

its over

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, kobecel, theropeking and 4 others
We are naturally attracted to females. No shit their validation is important. It's biology.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
legit post
getting respected by males is more important

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 656
Giga iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 656
I dont care about them as people but i just want to put my thingy in their hole..

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Arkantos and androidcel
Let's be clear... i'm ok with equality: women now can do WHATEVER with their body and have many possibilities.
But femminism now it's about the supremacy of women, not still equality. They just want us to be the inferior race like they "were"* in the past. But this will start a wheel of hate, men then should flip the situation again one day, and never make this happen again. lol

*"Were" cause in a sense, they never were it. Males is been the sacrificable ones since for ever. Read the Myth of Male Power.

Then i don't know if they really lost respect in us if we are ok with their equality, sure they have not mine if they are so stupid. lol

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 616

lol, but on a serious note, getting female attention is nice but it gets boring after a while. because it doesnt really do much except feed my ego and thats it.

• +1
Bro, I just wanna stick my cock in them

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
How though? That's the real question, once you accept your inceldom and realize you will never get validation from women, you're still left with a sense of emptiness, the world is still useless. It's easy to say not to care about female validation, but what else is there to life?
If you really want to taste that validation, just looksmax and do whatever you can. But I have to say relationship and everyday sex are pretty boring.

I used to think I'm inferior to chads because unlike them I can't get casual sex whenever I want. But who has defined my inferiority because of my inability to rack up numerous lay counts? It rather seems to be a self-imposed curse.
getting female attention is nice but it gets boring after a while. because it doesnt really do much except feed my ego and thats it.
That's exactly how I'm feeling now.

• +1
Reactions: NT Master
It’s built into our dna. It’s like how we know how bad junk food is, but we still eat it.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
@RopeAllFemales

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
I give less of a shit what people think about me as I get older though.
tbh
I low inhib mog my 18 year old self into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

What I did is gathered as much validation as I could this year and then let it all go and see its not that big of a deal. Im all good now

• +1
i get zero ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
That's exactly how I'm feeling now.

Yeah i last year i always went out. It was nice while it lasted but i moved on to nicer and better things since then.

• +1
What I did is gathered as much validation as I could this year and then let it all go and see its not that big of a deal. Im all good now
It's OK to try getting their validation because admittedly it does boost your ego. But sometimes it'd be reasonable to find other ways to enjoy your life when women deny you their validation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
It's OK to try getting their validation because admittedly it does boost your ego. But sometimes it'd be reasonable to find other ways to enjoy your life when women deny you their validation.
That happened to me when I messed up my validation streak by acting beta and I legit went into deppresion for a month

Validation is one of the highest forms of pleasure we can experience, we can’t avoid seeking it because it’s addictive.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Arkantos, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
It’s over for many of us gentlemen.