We don't come to god through faith but by reason

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
By the virtue reason we come to god we can deduct bramha from observation alone string theory will give us the gate keys to communicate with brahma

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and BrettyBoy
if god exists then why did he willingly cause you to suffer by making you ethnic

checkmate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043, currymax and 3 others
if god exists then why did he willingly cause you to suffer by making you ethnic

checkmate

Cause good people suffer to become better people tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 685, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
well idk about you but i value pleasure/non-suffering over being a better person

Well i mean it is what it is tbh we cannot demand things from the creator

Well i mean it is what it is tbh we cannot demand things from the creator
but isnt the creator inherently good? and loving? i dont see how someone who loves me would do something detrimental to me

but isnt the creator inherently good? and loving? i dont see how someone who loves me would do something detrimental to me

It's complex really were in a fallen state and even though things are shit know it will get better your suffering is being heard by Brahma of the Hindus life is just a fucking test I guess it's but a vapour

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Thread title made me lol.

God is fake as fuck

It's complex really were in a fallen state and even though things are shit know it will get better your suffering is being heard by Brahma of the Hindus life is just a fucking test I guess it's but a vapour
a test for what though? does that mean there is a type of afterlife?

Lol. How can there be so much cope in only one thread:

-life is a test.
-suffering makes you a better person.

Yes what the FUCKING not. We do not have the answers of this matter but I can tell that suffering past a certain point brings no good.

meh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and RAITEIII
Lol. How can there be so much cope in only one thread:

-life is a test.
-suffering makes you a better person.

Yes what the FUCKING not. We do not have the answers of this matter but I can tell that suffering past a certain point brings no good.

I don't mean suffering as in threat backed up with eternal hell it's rather to show us how to be proper preidt kings mans purpose is to become a priest king it's why were made in the imago Sri it's a status

I don't mean suffering as in threat backed up with eternal hell it's rather to show us how to be proper preidt kings mans purpose is to become a priest king it's why were made in the imago Sri it's a status
Lol. Im not muslim tbh

By the virtue reason we come to god we can deduct bramha from observation alone string theory will give us the gate keys to communicate with brahma
You fucking subhuman. Where r u copying this shit? You look low iq asf

Lol. Im not muslim tbh

It's Hinduism stop acting like that dog shot compares to Brahma
You fucking subhuman. Where r u copying this shit? You look low iq asf

If I'm so low iq and retarded why are you on my threads no one is forcing you leave

dn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
cope as your intelligence