We need a modelmaxxing guide for the ones who ascend

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
i am becoming a model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Yes indeed.

if you are good looking enough you will be recruited somehow, dont worry this is the last concern of ppl here

getting rid of defeatist mentality should be first priority

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Idontknowlol, GordonFreeman and 4 others
getting rid of defeatist mentality should be first priority
only truecels or people with shit base have that tbh.
i believe most guys here can modelmaxx easily without surgerymaxxing even.

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
You don't need to be attractive to become a model, there are many thread that prove it.
You just have to be tall (al least 70 percentile), skinny (not more than 10% bodyFat) and have projected zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, goat2x, Kilimanjaro and 5 others
You don't need to be attractive to become a model, there are many thread that prove it.
You just have to be tall (al least 70 percentile), skinny (not more than 10% bodyFat) and have projected zygos
but modelmaxxing so if some of us ascend hard we have more chance of getting recruited for higher end jobs bro tbh

I would be a MM if it weren't for my height ded srs

I would be a MM if it weren't for my height ded srs
how tall r u
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 34, Bluepilled: 23)
inceldxubleJ jfl cuck stop lurking you faggot

5'8" if I drink enough water and take Glucosamine
Over if ur in usa. I'm mexicancel so being 5'10 and if i use lifts to 6ft and mse and facepullmaxx i can ascend easily tbh.

Over if ur in usa.
I know bro, why do you think I'm here. I don't even need anything done for my face tbh.

joking or dead srs, i started taking gluco yesterday need another inch to be 6ft.
not sure if it'll give you an inch, but you'll maintain your morning height.

Last edited:
if only u know how many mexicans were in california, 2 of my roomates r literally mexicans
i hate chicanos tbh.
true mexicans mog them.

i hate chicanos tbh.
true mexicans mog them.
u sure ur 5'10"? unless I'm taller, but every Mexican I've seen I've towered over.

Manlet wetbacks are the masterrace tbh ngl tbh

u sure ur 5'10"? unless I'm taller, but every Mexican I've seen I've towered over.
There are true native mexicans the ones that come from native descent. Those are the typical southern mexican and they are like (5'3-5-7') Max.
The mixed-hispanics (which im sure i am tbh). We tend to be 5'7 or more when we grow up, mostly dpending on genes

• +1
Reactions: Cope
There are true native mexicans the ones that come from native descent. Those are the typical southern mexican and they are like (5'3-5-7') Max.
The mixed-hispanics (which im sure i am tbh). We tend to be 5'7 or more when we grow up, mostly dpending on genes
Why are Mexicans so short but Puerto Ricans and Dominicans so tall?
20200111 225459

To aspire to get into the modelling industry after ascending and getting better jobs in case you make it.
Jfl. I dont want to get into model industry and get mogged. Fuck no. I rather spend time actually moneymaxing if i would want money

Modelling is cringe.

She's Brazilian how the heck lol. I'm here, but never seen this girl on my Instagram feed

• JFL
Reactions: Cope
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin
Over if ur in usa. I'm mexicancel so being 5'10 and if i use lifts to 6ft and mse and facepullmaxx i can ascend easily tbh.
Do you know Blackpilled Mexican surgeons?

Title tbh

No. What we need is to do the exact same shit feminists are trying to do : changing the beauty standards.

Being a Chad in 2050 : death sentence

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
shit thread ngl

I wanna LLmaxx

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta