We need eugenics now

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
I'm tired of mirin superior humans, why the fuck do we keep breeding subhumans into exiatence?

When do we start eugenics ?

Perfect Man:
White skin but not pale, tans easy
Thick Black Hair with square hairline ( No Balding Gene )
Light Blue Eyes ( Hunter Eyes )
Strong Chiseled Jawline and Tall Chin
Compact Midface
6'4 Height
8" X 6" Penis
Wide frame, Broad Shoulder
High IQ 130+

Raised by two parents, no Jewish propaganda ( degeneracy ), taught to be motivated to advance the growth of the human race, taught to respect all lifeforms but also willing to kill when necessary ( Christian Values )

Qxp7zsxhn4801

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Pharmaceutic, Lux and 4 others
why? women, being the biggest eugenicists, already cull of a large population of males. Within the next few centuries, subhumans will have become a minority.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, Deleted member 4545 and 8 others
why? women, being the biggest eugenicists, already cull of a large population of males. Within the next few centuries, subhumans will have become a minority.
True

Women keep subhuman genes circulating in thd gene pool

Women already had their chance at " natural " eugenics in the past, now we need to speed things up

• +1
Reactions: freiza, Deleted member 4430 and maxmendietta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Patient A and Lux
dont know but thats just how his face is without editing/makeup
Oh, same thing happens to me when I’m not really lean I look like a mong like that and my face widens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Eugenics is happening right now as you speak you basement-dwelling piece of shit cucks. It never stopped.

You not breeding and your subhuman abo genes dying = eugenics.

Buddy boyos mark my words, homo sapien martians would be the next master race.

Eugenics is happening right now as you speak you basement-dwelling piece of shit cucks. It never stopped.

You not breeding and your subhuman abo genes dying = eugenics.

Buddy boyos mark my words, homo sapien martians would be the next master race.
Greycel moment

Didnt you read what I just posted ?

Women had their " chance " at natural breeding/eugenics before marriage and monogamy became a thing 1000's of years ago

We need to implement a new systen of eugenics like we do with dogs, cattle, crops, etc.

Greycel moment

Women had their " chance " at natural breeding/eugenics before marriage and monogamy became a thing 1000's of years ago

We need to implement a new systen of eugenics like we do with dogs, cattle, crops, etc.
Would you be happy to die off including the rest of your family so we can cleanse the genepool?

Black or dark brown hair both are good, any blue eyes go really, wide chin (chin height is cope unless its well below average)

Greycel moment

They actually tried it in the early 19th century. Didn't work out because it is very difficult to eliminate the environmental factor from the genetic factor. And even if for a particular attribute there is a genetic factor, it is not necessary that it will show up in the next generation. Most factors are poly-genetic and hence it's very difficult to control the recombination.

Which is why the true eugenics happen over centuries so that particular genetic variants get bred out entirely...

Besides governments and corporations want subhumans to spend money on improving their subhumanity (hopeless), and to get votes.

Would you be happy to die off including the rest of your family so we can cleanse the genepool?
We dont have to " die off " just not reproduce

Yes I would be perfectly ok, I am for the betterment of mankind not my own personal gain

I'm tired of mirin superior humans, why the fuck do we keep breeding subhumans into exiatence?

When do we start eugenics ?

Perfect Man:
White skin but not pale, tans easy
Thick Black Hair with square hairline ( No Balding Gene )
Light Blue Eyes ( Hunter Eyes )
Strong Chiseled Jawline and Tall Chin
Compact Midface
6'4 Height
8" X 6" Penis
Wide frame, Broad Shoulder
High IQ 130+

Raised by two parents, no Jewish propaganda ( degeneracy ), taught to be motivated to advance the growth of the human race, taught to respect all lifeforms but also willing to kill when necessary ( Christian Values )

View attachment 507189
Gene editing will soon be among us Rutherford no more subhumans

I miss dis nigga

Y’all are retarded , if everyone is born Chad the threshold for Chad increases, human biology will always make attraction towards the best so if the whole world is Chad the top 1% of Chads will still be chads to the other chads it’s natural selection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Y’all are retarded , if everyone is born Chad the threshold for Chad increases, human biology will always make attraction towards the best so if the whole world is Chad the top 1% of Chads will still be chads to the other chads it’s natural selection
idk

THIS.

some of y’all need to realize this forum is making u crazy and you’re not a genius. go out in the real world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21676