We need more scientists here

GrewWrong

GrewWrong

volcel until proven otherwise
Imo this forum lacks that in-depth looksmaxxing knowledge

We need more people like @Wincel or @Extra Chromosome who provide valuable, scientific information and not just repeat the standard stuff

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.
Damn.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

Adept
i do my best with my theories, but

i don't think there's anything else we can uncover for heightmaxxing

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

Norwood cemetary / AUTISM

We need more people like @Wincel or @Extra Chromosome who provide valuable, scientific information and not just repeat the standard stuff
Sure but it is best if we collaborate tbh

One man job at the investigation/understanding/writing omg I can’t even imagine the work

Just make message groups and progressively share information and studies n shit

I’d like to add that I despise women
i do my best with my theories, but

i don't think there's anything else we can uncover for heightmaxxing
It’s called thyroid

There has been historically cases of catch up growth in individuals with poor thyroid function

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

One man job at the investigation/understanding/writing omg I can’t even imagine the work

It’s called thyroid

There has been historically cases of catch up growth in individuals with poor thyroid function
AspiringChad

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

Adept

It’s called thyroid

i will look into this

hopemaxxer

hopemaxxer

born redpilled
i don't think there's much to lookism that hasn't been discovered yet tbh

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s a mog or get mogged world.

Will be incredibly time consuming regardless, albeit it might indeed decrease the amount of time/effort a single individual would have used and put in if he worked alone.
:feelsthink:

hopemaxxer

hopemaxxer

born redpilled
There is much to lookism that hasn’t been fully studied yet
heightmaxxing may not have been fully studied yet but we've reached the point where there's results so i don't think there's much left to it.

the lower third has been tackled as well through mewing (cope) bonesmashing and chewing so there isn't much to it too.

the hair is a pretty normie thing and there isn't much to it that hasn't been studied yet.

the eye area/nose are unchangeable without surgery so there isn't much research to do about them as well.

most looksmaxxing theories have been tackled so far and there's pretty much nothing left. and the lacking of content in this site and lookism explains why.

Enthusiast
heightmaxxing may not have been fully studied yet but we've reached the point where there's results so i don't think there's much left to it.

the lower third has been tackled as well through mewing (cope) bonesmashing and chewing so there isn't much to it too.

the hair is a pretty normie thing and there isn't much to it that hasn't been studied yet.

the eye area/nose are unchangeable without surgery so there isn't much research to do about them as well.

most looksmaxxing theories have been tackled so far and there's pretty much nothing left. and the lacking of content in this site and lookism explains why.
There's a legit big thing around the cranial base (it predicts if you're gonna develop to be brachycephal or dolichocephal) tbh
There's also experimental shit like MSE+FM that may be risky as hell but may as well be a legit holy grail.
We need some sort of section for research srs, looksmaxing section is a legit meme now (@Sergeant)

tincelw

tincelw

you cant have BDD if you are subhuman
yeah bro i have an idea

each week we can have a different topic which we will try to research (which will be stickied by the mods), and we could make a collaborative thread. topics could be voted on the previous week

dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

life begins at 15 cm
yes! we need a proffesional dickmaxxxer with legit methods and ways to increse penis size and girth

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
I use to do those when I used to be high IQ, this forum made me retard sadly

BabyFace Mcgee

BabyFace Mcgee

Thyroidcel
Seems like a luxury we can't afford right now.

fobos

fobos

Mód

It’s called thyroid

When I was a kid I stopped growing at one point. After being diagnosed with hypothyroidism and getting on meds I grew to 6'3
yeah bro i have an idea

each week we can have a different topic which we will try to research (which will be stickied by the mods), and we could make a collaborative thread. topics could be voted on the previous week
Bro this is not high school bro

Soulsmaxx

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
When I was a kid I stopped growing at one point. After being diagnosed with hypothyroidism and getting on meds I grew to 6'3
Damn, how tall were you before, and what made you think you had hypothyroidism in the first place?

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

Norwood cemetary / AUTISM

are you ready to become one yourself??

fobos

fobos

Mód
Damn, how tall were you before, and what made you think you had hypothyroidism in the first place?
I don't know, it was decade ago. Doctor noticed thyroid nodule swollen on a routine check up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)