We need more scientists here

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
Imo this forum lacks that in-depth looksmaxxing knowledge

We need more people like @Wincel or @Extra Chromosome who provide valuable, scientific information and not just repeat the standard stuff

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 1476, Insomniac and 1 other person
Damn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I'm a broscientist

• Love it
i do my best with my theories, but

i don't think there's anything else we can uncover for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong

We need more people like @Wincel or @Extra Chromosome who provide valuable, scientific information and not just repeat the standard stuff
Sure but it is best if we collaborate tbh

One man job at the investigation/understanding/writing omg I can’t even imagine the work

Just make message groups and progressively share information and studies n shit

I’d like to add that I despise women
i do my best with my theories, but

i don't think there's anything else we can uncover for heightmaxxing
It’s called thyroid

There has been historically cases of catch up growth in individuals with poor thyroid function

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, GrewWrong and The Dude Abides

One man job at the investigation/understanding/writing omg I can’t even imagine the work

It’s called thyroid

There has been historically cases of catch up growth in individuals with poor thyroid function
AspiringChad

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad

It’s called thyroid

i will look into this

@NickGurr

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Ritalincel
i don't think there's much to lookism that hasn't been discovered yet tbh

• +1
Reactions: fobos
i don't think there's much to lookism that hasn't been discovered yet tbh
There is much to lookism that hasn’t been fully studied yet

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Guest and x30001

Will be incredibly time consuming regardless, albeit it might indeed decrease the amount of time/effort a single individual would have used and put in if he worked alone.
:feelsthink:

There is much to lookism that hasn’t been fully studied yet

heightmaxxing may not have been fully studied yet but we've reached the point where there's results so i don't think there's much left to it.

the lower third has been tackled as well through mewing (cope) bonesmashing and chewing so there isn't much to it too.

the hair is a pretty normie thing and there isn't much to it that hasn't been studied yet.

the eye area/nose are unchangeable without surgery so there isn't much research to do about them as well.

most looksmaxxing theories have been tackled so far and there's pretty much nothing left. and the lacking of content in this site and lookism explains why.

• +1
heightmaxxing may not have been fully studied yet but we've reached the point where there's results so i don't think there's much left to it.

the lower third has been tackled as well through mewing (cope) bonesmashing and chewing so there isn't much to it too.

the hair is a pretty normie thing and there isn't much to it that hasn't been studied yet.

the eye area/nose are unchangeable without surgery so there isn't much research to do about them as well.

most looksmaxxing theories have been tackled so far and there's pretty much nothing left. and the lacking of content in this site and lookism explains why.
There's a legit big thing around the cranial base (it predicts if you're gonna develop to be brachycephal or dolichocephal) tbh
There's also experimental shit like MSE+FM that may be risky as hell but may as well be a legit holy grail.
We need some sort of section for research srs, looksmaxing section is a legit meme now (@Sergeant)

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
yeah bro i have an idea

each week we can have a different topic which we will try to research (which will be stickied by the mods), and we could make a collaborative thread. topics could be voted on the previous week

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Guest and Soulsmaxx
yes! we need a proffesional dickmaxxxer with legit methods and ways to increse penis size and girth

I use to do those when I used to be high IQ, this forum made me retard sadly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, AspiringChad and GrewWrong
Seems like a luxury we can't afford right now.

• +1

It’s called thyroid

When I was a kid I stopped growing at one point. After being diagnosed with hypothyroidism and getting on meds I grew to 6'3
yeah bro i have an idea

each week we can have a different topic which we will try to research (which will be stickied by the mods), and we could make a collaborative thread. topics could be voted on the previous week
Bro this is not high school bro

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Tony

• +1
When I was a kid I stopped growing at one point. After being diagnosed with hypothyroidism and getting on meds I grew to 6'3
Damn, how tall were you before, and what made you think you had hypothyroidism in the first place?

are you ready to become one yourself??

Damn, how tall were you before, and what made you think you had hypothyroidism in the first place?
I don't know, it was decade ago. Doctor noticed thyroid nodule swollen on a routine check up.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx