We need more women opinion to help us ascending - If you have access to women (at least friends) join

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
We can read science, speculate, do what we believe is the best but the best option to really get to know what to focus on is to ask women

- we need women to rate us and male models
- we need to ask them how to looksmax or attractivemax <without bullshit ofc>
- new things that we are coming up with have to be discussed with them
- they have to evaluate theories with us
- what they truely think of height, I dont only mean 6' feet bro. I suppose most of them dont even know what 6' is, but maybe they do?? you see.. we are speculating, and
dont know anything 100%

Topic has been discussed on lookism several times, we are probably not best in rating, or at least I believe we are missing sth

I wish we could ask different stacies, and beckys,geeks what think of...
we could ask students, older women, this and that

I hve 0 access to women, maybe u have a sister/friend who might be sincere and help us

this is important thread..

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Hector and turkproducer
AWALT
I have my first (and probably last) f*id friend right now. She seems chill but in reality, she's still a shallow bitch.
Also got atomic blackpill'd yesterday when she asked me to ask for the name of the tall guy in our uni program JFL

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, I'mme, Hector and 2 others
Height face frame simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Fuck off OP

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Alexanderr
Bluepilled moron.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, rockndogs, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Everybody already posts the opinions of them asking girls about shit bozo. We don't need to allow any foid members that would ruin paradise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Wtf is that thread foids are your enemies not friends

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deusmaximus and Alexanderr
:feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
women don't tell the truth, ever. They'll tell a balding 5'5 ethnic to work on his personality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 245
Bluepilled moron.
imagine being this stupid loser douchebag wasting his best years of life and being unnice
guaranteed success

Ttt

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Zeta ascended and DidntRead
We only need to know what women DO. JFL if you believe what they say irl let alone online?? They would virtue signal to gain orbiters. We already know what they want anyways. Hint: it’s not ugly guys. Women LIE and it is in their biology to do so to avoid being raped by ugly men. Imagine a foid saying she rejected a man because of his balcel birdcel retruded maxilla ass in real life! It wouldn’t happen rather they just walk away saying nothing lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and DidntRead
We only need to know what women DO. JFL if you believe what they say irl let alone online?? They would virtue signal to gain orbiters. We already know what they want anyways. Hint: it’s not ugly guys. Women LIE and it is in their biology to do so to avoid being raped by ugly men. Imagine a foid saying she rejected a man because of his balcel birdcel retruded maxilla ass in real life! It wouldn’t happen rather they just walk away saying nothing lol
jfl if you believe that I believe they want ugly guys...

Im talking about MALE MODELS and FEATURES and STATUS and OTHER THINGS that they would select
if 70% women tell that barrett is sexually unattractive we can come up with conclusion. thats it....

we have to find proofs for OUR theories

jfl if you believe that I believe they want ugly guys...

Im talking about MALE MODELS and FEATURES and STATUS and OTHER THINGS that they would select
if 70% women tell that barrett is sexually unattractive we can come up with conclusion. thats it....

we have to find proofs for OUR theories
Ok but prime women (the women we wanna fuck) will never be browsing these forums. So any advice they give us will only be effective against post prime wall smashed roasties. That’s also if they aren’t lying

Tinder and "p in v" is your only real friend thats not gonna lie.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
I agree op. I have a couple of female friends ranging from psl 4-6 and what they find attractive is astounding also arguining with this blue piller is eye opening that we don’t know exactly what women find attractive

Attachments

• FC6758E1-4435-4A5F-8DFB-F78256CCE936.jpeg
    FC6758E1-4435-4A5F-8DFB-F78256CCE936.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 38
Women are programmed liars, they are manipulative by nature as an evolutionary fitness-enhancing mechanism, you don't listen to what they say, you analyze their actions, most importantly here you find your answers by looking at studies, mainly experiments or large pools of data that inform you of their systematic patterns of behavior in society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Deleted member 2846, elfmaxx and 1 other person
KYS OP CUCK FAGGOT LOW IQ CUCK

NO WOMEN. THEY LIE. THEY ARE LOW IQ. THEY ARE SHALLOW. THEY ARE STUPID. AND SIMPS LIKE YOU WILL END IT FOR GOOD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
KYS OP CUCK FAGGOT LOW IQ CUCK

NO WOMEN. THEY LIE. THEY ARE LOW IQ. THEY ARE SHALLOW. THEY ARE STUPID. AND SIMPS LIKE YOU WILL END IT FOR GOOD
This. We should round and burn all the bluepilled faggots.

We can read science, speculate, do what we believe is the best but the best option to really get to know what to focus on is to ask women

- we need women to rate us and male models
- we need to ask them how to looksmax or attractivemax <without bullshit ofc>
- new things that we are coming up with have to be discussed with them
- they have to evaluate theories with us
- what they truely think of height, I dont only mean 6' feet bro. I suppose most of them dont even know what 6' is, but maybe they do?? you see.. we are speculating, and
dont know anything 100%

Topic has been discussed on lookism several times, we are probably not best in rating, or at least I believe we are missing sth

I wish we could ask different stacies, and beckys,geeks what think of...
we could ask students, older women, this and that

I hve 0 access to women, maybe u have a sister/friend who might be sincere and help us

this is important thread..
Women arent gonna tell it to you straight. They will say something like youre 7/10 if youre like 4.5/10 in order to not hurt your feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000