We need researcher usergroup

Status
Not open for further replies.
UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
Some people lurk on scientific papers and journals alot, unlike average people, they need to group together to discuss breakthrough techniques from their combined efforts.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Tripmaxxing is my cope
I agree, serious autists should do their stuff undisturbed. This place was made for special subs and shit. But if there was a formula to escape inceldom I would have known about it!

UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
I agree, serious autists should do their stuff undisturbed. This place was made for special subs and shit. But if there was a formula to escape inceldom I would have known about it!
Yes we need to group and run underground mad scientist game

Jockcel

Jockcel

Gymcel
We need more high IQ posters.

LifeIsNEET

LifeIsNEET

Trainee
I used to be in a secret group chat that had a few now notable people in it today and it was centered around music. The people who figured stuff out & actually followed it literally never came back after hitting any gold. I spend hours reading and documenting obscure UFO like stuff from 80’ Zimbabwe and fake MIB sightings. If there was ever a league of incels or lookmaxxer researches I’d def join considering my NEET lifestyle

A

AscendedAutist

Trainee
When the researchers group is made I want in. I've learned from lookism that a bunch of illiterate tards will spam the shit out of any threads that are making progress who lack the capacity to read even 1/3rd of the post

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Just read my posts. I pretty much outline everything you need to ascend. In 4 years I've went from around 4-5/10 or below rating to 7-8/10 ratings from psl fags (Chad territory), so my methods are legit

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Yh he really did ascend guys ??

Anyways, yh we need a research group. Why dont you guys start off doing something simple?

Why dont you guys do tinder experiments? And then come together to right a review/report and post it here.

Like; How does race affect sucess? Where does a ricecell/currycell have to be on the PSL scale to match a 5/10 white guy.

How does age reflect on sucess? How attravtive does a guy need to be on the psl scale at 30 compared to a 5/10 at age 20?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yh he really did ascend guys ??

Anyways, yh we need a research group. Why dont you guys start off doing something simple?

Why dont you guys do tinder experiments? And then come together to right a review/report and post it here.

Like; How does race affect sucess? Where does a ricecell/currycell have to be on the PSL scale to match a 5/10 white guy.

How does age reflect on sucess? How attravtive does a guy need to be on the psl scale at 30 compared to a 5/10 at age 20?
All really good ideas boyo

M

Mad Science

Trainee
If there is a researchers group for only approved members to post, I want in.
Just read my posts. I pretty much outline everything you need to ascend. In 4 years I've went from around 4-5/10 or below rating to 7-8/10 ratings from psl fags (Chad territory), so my methods are legit
Which specific post? I viewed the list of threads you posted but I just see skinmaxing, there has to be more to going from 4>7 or 5>8 than just skincare alone.

Last edited:
satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
It takes a certain dedication to be able to academic or scientific research, you should atleast be in uni to start doing it. The best we can do is use other peoples studies or experiments and discuss them. I think the main incels board so far and has a good balance of it, with mods tagging good blackpill threads. I am worried about incels.me it seems like there is too much content there to shuffle through.

UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
I've seen his pics, it's genetics.
Not a work of science as I expected/intended.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I mean I still give good advice. Obviously you aren't gonna go from a 4 to 7 without luck , genetics, surgery or all three

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Let's say he gained 50lbs, had severe acne, and loved to talk to girls he just met about Nazi propaganda. Like, sure genetics play a factor, but there's a bunch of stuff he does that you're taking for granted in your assessment.

UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
I mean I still give good advice. Obviously you aren't gonna go from a 4 to 7 without luck , genetics, surgery or all three
Yeah, I didn't say you don't give a good advice.
Let's say he gained 50lbs, had severe acne, and loved to talk to girls he just met about Nazi propaganda. Like, sure genetics play a factor, but there's a bunch of stuff he does that you're taking for granted in your assessment.
Personality?
Lol females can discuss anything with you if you are good looking. But I digress, the point of this thread is for the usergroup.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
he gained 50lbs, had severe acne
I was tiny as fuck my freshman year of high school and sophomore year I had moderate acne (still p bad)

UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
God damn the autism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)