We need something for eyemaxxing

D

Deleted member 2856

Bronze
A lot of people have already addressed this but it's really sad the only thing we can do about eyes is surgery.

Nct, browridge, eye color and under eye support are out of question.

What about getting hooded eyes tho?
Post your best theories

Stop coping. Cant do shit

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
All of those can be fixed lol

Lose body fat

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 2846
Your skull is small, i dont think you can do much tbhtbh

All you can do really is squint a bit
if you were born with a good eye area count yourself extremely blessed its one of the most difficult things to fix

Sleepmaxxing (at least 7 full hours a day). My eye legit looks sparkling after a good night sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
theres nothing you can do for your nct eyes that isn't surgery

jfl at thinking u can change bad to good without major reconstruction
sorry bro but in your case you have to cut your orbitals on half and expand them by like 3-4mm to get good PFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
sorry bro but in your case you have to cut your orbitals on half and expand them by like 3-4mm to get good PFL
3645F315 0D25 4BED BFEA 7B4DCC15E7AC

• WTF
Reactions: needsolution
“Yeah @Fuk has a trash eye area bro over for him tbh”
E214B1A2 AD63 44FA 8DA9 2BDDC74093D7

4256D1BD AA4D 43F7 B8A0 538EF4B6DF48

Over for pflcels

chris hemsworth needs to cut open his orbitals and expand them by 6mm tbh otherwise he is invisible to women in 2020

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
A lot of people have already addressed this but it's really sad the only thing we can do about eyes is surgery.

Nct, browridge, eye color and under eye support are out of question.

What about getting hooded eyes tho?
Post your best theories
Bones>hair
But as we all know hair can be used to fraud and cover up bad bone structure/recession

Just like a moustache makes philtrum appear shorter and beard gives structure to the lower third you can somewhat cope with bad eye area by enhancing your eyebrows and eyelashes.

I made an eyemaxxing thread a while back but @DarknLost stole it and reposted it without giving me due credit like the little bitch he is.

Low set, straight, thick, and dark eyebrows are a huge Halo.
Long dark curly eyelashes give a strong outline to your eyes like eyeliner does. It also helps cover upper eyelid exposure.

You can get under eye fillers and keep it up month after month if you have money.
You can bonesmash your browridge.
Fatmaxxing in some cases actually helps with eye hooding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2856
Hooded eyes are cope, I have hooded eyes and Im incel

Bones>hair
But as we all know hair can be used to fraud and cover up bad bone structure/recession

Just like a moustache makes philtrum appear shorter and beard gives structure to the lower third you can somewhat cope with bad eye area by enhancing your eyebrows and eyelashes.

I made an eyemaxxing thread a while back but @DarknLost stole it and reposted it without giving me due credit like the little bitch he is.

Low set, straight, thick, and dark eyebrows are a huge Halo.
Long dark curly eyelashes give a strong outline to your eyes like eyeliner does. It also helps cover upper eyelid exposure.

You can get under eye fillers and keep it up month after month if you have money.
You can bonesmash your browridge.
Fatmaxxing in some cases actually helps with eye hooding.

My browridge is actually so good.Maube the shape is weird but it's strong.I lack under eye support and have uee

Attachments

• IMG_20200111_174541~2.jpg
    IMG_20200111_174541~2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 22
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz