We need to admit surgery is a cope

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
things like beard maxxxing hair maxxing gym maxxing are tried and true methods of looksmaxxing, but surgery is a cope, in the entire history of looksmaxxing the same two people are posted as examples of ascension And both of them had very invasive surgery but still aren’t close to having a chad face. And there isn’t one single example not one, of a non chad Turning into a chad. If surgery was legit there would be many examples posted online of users ascending

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 9072, SubhumanCurrycel and 17 others
things like beard maxxxing hair maxxing gym maxxing are tried and true methods of looksmaxxing, but surgery is a cope, in the entire history of looksmaxxing the same two people are posted as examples of ascension And both of them had very invasive surgery but still aren’t close to having a chad face. And there isn’t one single example not one, of a non chad Turning into a chad. If surgery was legit there would be many examples posted online of users ascending
who r doze 2 ppl

yes goy, remain the same through soft maxxing. Mewing will fix your low hyoid and recessd mandible.

go big or go home

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 2012 and 22 others
yes goy, remain the same through soft maxxing. Mewing will fix your low hyoid and recessd mandible.

go big or go home
I’m all for surgeries if they were proven to work

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
dn rd + op is abused defeatist dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, Danish_Retard, bugeye and 7 others
dn rd + op is abused defeatist dog
No I believe you can ascend but surgery is vastly overrated, if it wasn’t a lot more examples of ascension would exist

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
I’m all for surgeries if they were proven to work
look heres howy it works (or how this ugly guy >>> @StudyHacks fucks and youre basically fucking stupid)

ppl whose surgeries led to descensions and uncanniness are remembered 4 ages and mocked by smooth brained greycels like u

ppl who do have insane ascensions and manage to get to chad tier are... well.. unrecognizable (example chad cruise)

over

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 7098
Kota is chadlite
amnesia and getlooksordietrying surgerymaxxed to chad so sftu
Get looks or die trying isn’t a chad, amnesia facial features are thee exact same in his before and after he hair/color/lean maxxed

look heres howy it works (or how this ugly guy >>> @StudyHacks fucks and youre basically fucking stupid)

ppl whose surgeries led to descensions and uncanniness are remembered 4 ages and mocked by smooth brained greycels like u

ppl who do have insane ascensions and manage to get to chad tier are... well.. unrecognizable (example chad cruise)

over
Study hacks is a good example of an improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Surgery is cope :feelsuhh:
05D955F8 2B94 4DB8 9A9E 0D8FCF87EA15

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
Its cuz I dont have money yet son.

In fact most of us dont have money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, RAITEIII and Deleted member 7776
It really depends on your ratios, your phenotype, your parameters. I know I'll be a Chad when I'm done because I know what I'm doing. Needless to say I'll keep you posted.

Agreed @Amnesia isn't a Chad and won't ever be. @Salludon is tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
It really depends on your ratios, your phenotype, your parameters. I know I'll be a Chad when I'm done because I know what I'm doing. Needless to say I'll keep you posted.

Amenisa is good looking but not because of his surgeries

Amenisa is good looking but not because of his surgeries
He looked like shit prior to his surgeries, and he's still not Chad by definition, but who cares, he fucks so he got what he wanted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
E23F9572 1EEA 4300 98B3 9D4C7CFCDD91
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Alexanderr and Deleted member 9989
its a cope if your base is bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and datboijj
its a cope if your base is bad.
If your base is good then your GL your ratios pheno harmony is like 95 percent of ur looks ,that’s pretty much another cope people use to be like oh ya it didn’t work for him because xyz

• Hmm...
Reactions: oatmeal
If your base is good then your GL your ratios pheno harmony is like 95 percent of ur looks ,that’s pretty much another cope people use to be like oh ya it didn’t work for him because xyz
just don't have any unfixable shit is what I am saying lol

Amnesia Giga mogs salludon

just don't have any unfixable shit is what I am saying lol
And I’m saying the stuff that is currently fixable through surgery doesn’t effect your attractiveness as much as people think/cope with

I can't respect people who got beautiful by surgery.

I mean, i understand them, i'd probably do the same, but they're still subhuman deep in their genes

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
issa cope to an extent : Fixing slight failos - nose tip, lower lid retractation/eyelid fillers and overall a bit of fillers - are worth it. Never go too far. And only do very invasive surgeries if you'r a legit truecel that has nothing to lose but you won't be chad.
And don't look at me like that, we all do the same, cowboy, well all do point out our "flaws" as either halo or worth surgery because we believe we know our cases.
it was the case of literally every threads and to this day i cage at the bias.

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7 and oatmeal
Surgery is the best looksmaxing

But its almost a cope yes

for many reasons :

Already here we talk all the time about surgery but very few do. We just talked about it and the large part of us never will do

and above all, doing surgery can be social suicide.
your friends and family are going to see you as a weird narcy, insecure, autistic and this is simply frowned upon. Your SMV will not increase if you stay in the same place because people know about your subhuman fraud

In addition, if we have surgery, we can be addicted and do several and that's a problem

imo surgery is the key to life but you have to change town and start A NEW LIFE IN A OTHER CITY

edit : but little surgery like genio or HT are NT

I mean, i understand them, i'd probably do the same, but they're still subhuman deep in their genes
If surgery could significantly improve someone’s attractiveness you would be an actual retard to not do it

If surgery could significantly improve someone’s attractiveness you would be an actual retard to not do it

never said that you shouldnt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 3043
So, moving your bones is cope,

what's not cope then?

Face transplant?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
every 18+ plus person on this site, if god came to them or something and said I guarantee to raise you 1 psl for 10,000 Would do it or find a way to do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Good_Little_Goy
every 18+ plus person on this site, if god came to them or something and said I guarantee to raise you 1 psl for 10,000 Would do it or find a way to do it
Gigacope we are broke asfuck
half of us live in mumbai with according iqs
to really surgerymax you need 10+ procedures tbh and that takes alot of money and dedication that few people have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Darkstrand, Warlow and 2 others
@MoeZart
these are the actual results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 7098, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Depends. I already fuck in hypergamylandia (France and Germany, Italy and Spain on holidays) so I know I'm more than decent, at least if women's opinion are anything to go by. But my nose is broken, as in SMASHED and causes assymetry in my eye area which are also fucked cause of my eyelids when I don't wear glasses.

Those are two legit failos which still didn't prevent me from decent succes and I know that when I resolve them I'll be better no doubt at all. Yeah, "ascending" might honestly be something else but still anything's worth trying, because do or don't acceptance and happiness aren't going to happen by themselves, godspeed fam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
Nigga I am 18+ and I never had a sum of 100$ in my life.

Also you are a retard who dont know anything.
"Muh changing the bones in the face is cope" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Nigga I am 18+ and I never had a sum of 100$ in my life.

Also you are a retard who dont know anything.
"Muh changing the bones in the face is cope" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
brutal, get your money up working son. I moneymog you to oblivion and i'm a middleclasscel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Depends. I already fuck in hypergamylandia (France and Germany, Italy and Spain on holidays) so I know I'm more than decent, at least if women's opinion are anything to go by. But my nose is broken, as in SMASHED and causes assymetry in my eye area which are also fucked cause of my eyelids when I don't wear glasses.

Those are two legit failos which still didn't prevent me from decent succes and I know that when I resolve them I'll be better no doubt at all. Yeah, "ascending" might honestly be something else but still anything's worth trying, because do or don't acceptance and happiness aren't going to happen by themselves, godspeed fam
r u black or white

damn, but still looks way better
weightloss, rhino + contacts

he did ascend but not as much as his moprhed photos lol.. these are 1 year post operation photos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Well, my plan is to become super rich and marry a female model. My kids will then have genes from a subhuman+superhuman=normal humans

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Lmao what a cope thread. Full of poorcels.

Gallery02

Gallery03

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Gaia262, MedMaxxing and 4 others