We need to admit surgery is a cope

they have 1 thing that is abnromal or borderline deformed and they get it fixed to ascend from ince/femcel to normie
So we moved the goalpost from its impossible to its possible in only several cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
So we moved the goalpost from its impossible to its possible in only several cases.
i never said oyu cant ascend with surgery, im gonna get surgery myself

Surgery is cope :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

AGFaces2

r u black or white

Black. Since I have rather strong browridges people don't really notice my fucked up eyes IRL cause they're always shaded. But I'm going to need to socialmediamaxx for career purposes and fact is I can't decently post a selfie of myself without my flaws fucking it all up hardcore

You guys are taking @cocainecowboy’s word outs of context.
If you have a legit deformity on your face or recession, of course surgery can help you out. If you do not and just have an average face with no amazing features, efficacy of surgery becomes limited

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Idrissmaxxing and Joje123
You guys are taking @cocainecowboy’s word outs of context.
If you have a legit deformity on your face or recession, of course surgery can help you out. If you do not and just have an average face with no amazing features, efficacy of surgery becomes limited
And where is that line? Recessed jaw? Sure thats easy.

Recessed zygos? Is it a deformity enough that implants wont ascend you?

Norwood?
Bad nose?

I think eye area is the 1 thing that is truly impossible to improve beyond maybe 10%

Surgery is the best looksmaxing

But its almost a cope yes

for many reasons :

Already here we talk all the time about surgery but very few do. We just talked about it and the large part of us never will do

and above all, doing surgery can be social suicide.
your friends and family are going to see you as a weird narcy, insecure, autistic and this is simply frowned upon. Your SMV will not increase if you stay in the same place because people know about your subhuman fraud

In addition, if we have surgery, we can be addicted and do several and that's a problem

imo surgery is the key to life but you have to change town and start A NEW LIFE IN A OTHER CITY

edit : but little surgery like genio or HT are NT
A social suicide only at the extent if the surgery results look either botched or uncanny. For the most part, if everything looks completly natural, people won't even notice that you've had a surgery. Plus you can always use the medical excuse to get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Depends. I already fuck in hypergamylandia (France and Germany, Italy and Spain on holidays) so I know I'm more than decent, at least if women's opinion are anything to go by. But my nose is broken, as in SMASHED and causes assymetry in my eye area which are also fucked cause of my eyelids when I don't wear glasses.

Those are two legit failos which still didn't prevent me from decent succes and I know that when I resolve them I'll be better no doubt at all. Yeah, "ascending" might honestly be something else but still anything's worth trying, because do or don't acceptance and happiness aren't going to happen by themselves, godspeed fam

This is what I was coming here to post. It's all dependent on where you CURRENTLY stand and what your failo's are and how easy they are to fix. For instance, I am realistic. I fucked like an animal for two years when I was partying. Recently slowed down and have the screenshots and nudes to prove it. I also realize that I have too much UEE and my lower third is recessed despite having a square chin that is over 2 inches in height and good width and a good sized mandible. The point is, how fixable you are from a failo's perspective and how well you were doing before.

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing
yes goy, remain the same through soft maxxing. Mewing will fix your low hyoid and recessd mandible.

go big or go home
Mewing does raise your hyoid tho jfl

OP I used to think you were a decent poster but now I think you must be retarded. I can’t even tell you how many surgical ascensions I’ve seen just posted online. At least several dozen, maybe even close to 100 examples. Orthognathic surgery alone regularly transforms people and boosts them significantly in terms of attractiveness, not even gonna mention all other relatively minor procedures such as rhinoplasties, fillers, implants etc.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
things like beard maxxxing hair maxxing gym maxxing are tried and true methods of looksmaxxing, but surgery is a cope, in the entire history of looksmaxxing the same two people are posted as examples of ascension And both of them had very invasive surgery but still aren’t close to having a chad face. And there isn’t one single example not one, of a non chad Turning into a chad. If surgery was legit there would be many examples posted online of users ascending
Not sure where this notion of yours stems from but I’ve personally seen lots of tremendous improvements people have experienced after surgery.

Just because you won’t necessarily make it to “Chad” doesn’t mean getting surgery to won’t significantly improve your quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: highT and MedMaxxing
Roids, gymcel haircut has ascended more incels than all surgeries combined