We need to create a “MEWING” diet

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
A diet that isn’t as focused on nutrition (although it is important) but is rather hard to chew. So go ahead and list some hard to chew foods that aren’t too unhealthy at the same time....
I’ll start:
Well cooked steak
Tough breads
Nuts & seeds
Apples, pears, etc.
Beef jerky

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
just chew gum man you dont need the rest especially if youre older than like 10

Enough mewing threads pleeeeeaaaseeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, cutslash44, jefferson and 2 others
nobody cares for this shit u utter fool

just eat raw meat

• +1
Reactions: cutslash44
Just incorporate red meat into your diet (possibly nuts too) and chew falim / mastic gum regularly

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
falim gum
No such thing in my country
oh no, not "chemicals". please be more specific if you want to make such a bold statement.
I thought its too obvious that all those "Dirol", "Orbit" etc have things like Е171, Е131, sugar and overall reaction of your body - secretion of gastric juice for nothing

No such thing in my country

I thought its too obvious that all those "Dirol", "Orbit" etc have things like Е171, Е131, sugar and overall reaction of your body - secretion of gastric juice for nothing

i agree that only idiots buy gum with sugar :) Patent blue (e131) is banned in US and australia and used for only very few things in europe, I don't know where you live, but I doubt you will find it in any gum in the west.

i agree that only idiots buy gum with sugar :) Patent blue (e131) is banned in US and australia and used for only very few things in europe, I don't know where you live, but I doubt you will find it in any gum in the west.
Slav country, you can find anything here

Slav country, you can find anything here

like you mention e171, is questionable also, i agree with that. It could be worth finding a brand without it, if you chew a lot. And yea, if there's patent blue in the gum where you live, i'd probably avoid that too :) thanks for clarification.