We need to elevate our standards and be more hypergameous

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
That's how we win this war.
It's not women's fault for having such high standards, it's men's fault for being such undemanding cucks.

Enogh of this!

sub 8/10 foids do not enter!

Repeat with me:

SUB 8/10 FOIDS DO NOT ENTER

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
Won't make a difference 99% of men are thirsty cucks

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn, Unmasked, The Dude Abides and 12 others

MEN UNITE,
TOGETHER WE FIGHT!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, The Dude Abides, GoonCel and 1 other person
Lmfao imagine a group of males with nerd glasses and receding hairlines say they won’t settle for less than 8/10. :feelskek:
Women are able to do that because they already have a good SMV to start with. Ugly men don’t have it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, The Dude Abides, Steve bachall and 7 others
Lmfao imagine a group of males with nerd glasses and receding hairlines say they won’t settle for less than 8/10. :feelskek:
Women are able to do that because they already have a good SMV to start with. Ugly men don’t have it.
t. cuck

Well I meant all men, chads included
and ugly men are still used as beta providers

Bad subforum, idea is highly stupid

wont do a shit

We're physically stronger though.

care to explain why? Because if you don't even bother to explain you're doing nothing more than smearing your toxic feces all over my thread
Its impossible to achive, a lot of guys will fuck 2/10 or 3/10. But for the sake of argument let's say that we dont do anything belov 8/10, imagine the hypergamy then, if girl is a 8/10 she could choose from almost anyone, what makes you think that she will chose you? In the end sex is sex and beggars cant be choosers. You have to accept that you're on the lover side of the spectrum and has to pick whats left or fight to the bitter end with looksmaxxing but if everyone starts doing that the cryteria will just non stop rise up with will bring even more issues to people who aren't genetically capable of looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and SayNoToRotting
Its impossible to achive, a lot of guys will fuck 2/10 or 3/10. But for the sake of argument let's say that we dont do anything belov 8/10, imagine the hypergamy then, if girl is a 8/10 she could choose from almost anyone, what makes you think that she will chose you? In the end sex is sex and beggars cant be choosers. You have to accept that you're on the lover side of the spectrum and has to pick whats left or fight to the bitter end with looksmaxxing but if everyone starts doing that the cryteria will just non stop rise up with will bring even more issues to people who aren't genetically capable of looksmaxxing
Lol no that wasn't my goal my goal was only to heat things up in society

You're oblivious to biology.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Literally impossible through out history unless there is a radical government with fundamental views dealing with the parasitic nature of women. Like islam.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kirbyparks, kobecel and 1 other person
nah. I'll only settle with my looksmatch and above though. Not that I would orbit anyone

As the old native americans saying goes:
you fussy
you lose pussy

Literally impossible through out history unless there is a radical government with fundamental views dealing with the parasitic nature of women. Like islam.

True to an extent though insurrection seems impossible still. Too many niggas still high on that bluepilled bs. Then again, taking them to task first should be a #1 priority

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Won't make a difference, femoids still don't want you.

Would be nice to heat up things in society and show 4/10 foids who get 400 likes an instagram photo they're ugly, especially with the rise of cucks and other foids validating them and calling them goodlooking and all the compliments they don't deserve.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
lol just rape em

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
That's how we win this war.
It's not women's fault for having such high standards, it's men's fault for being such undemanding cucks.

Enogh of this!

sub 8/10 foids do not enter!

Repeat with me:

SUB 8/10 FOIDS DO NOT ENTER

Heres a dude who does nothing but put the roasts to the flame. He links the source vid and then the crusade starts then they either withdraw admitting defeat or they respond and get destroyed harder. Her vid has a bunch incels calling her a whore and pointing out specifically(this is when it hurts) why.

I know it seems impossible but thats because betabuxing or kissing ass is still acceptable but as we have seen more and more dudes are calling these hoes out AND putting cucks in the oven. My friend told me some girls aint even worth it, he'd rather fuck a pocket pussy beacuse it feels better. Men created the hypergamy and we can destroy it. For right now spread the toilet meme. This is the incel crusade.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Heres a dude who does nothing but put the roasts to the flame. He links the source vid and then the crusade starts then they either withdraw admitting defeat or they respond and get destroyed harder. Her vid has a bunch incels calling her a whore and pointing out specifically(this is when it hurts) why.

I know it seems impossible but thats because betabuxing or kissing ass is still acceptable but as we have seen more and more dudes are calling these hoes out AND putting cucks in the oven. My friend told me some girls aint even worth it, he'd rather fuck a pocket pussy beacuse it feels better. Men created the hypergamy and we can destroy it. For right now spread the toilet meme. This is the incel crusade.

You know how to destroy hypergamy? Don’t do anything.
The cucks laugh at their own reflection, until big bad daddy barbarian comes around and makes the fall of West Rome look like some highschool film project.

You know how to destroy hypergamy? Don’t do anything.
The cucks laugh at their own reflection, until big bad daddy barbarian comes around and makes the fall of West Rome look like some highschool film project.
I disagree. Toilets are always on their phones. Through memes cucks, stacies, chads, incels in denial's opinions will be swayed. All we do is shit post anyways, might as well have some lulz.

I'll pump and dump any 2PSL or higher. Call me a cuck while you rot and pat yourself on the back for having "standards"

I disagree. Toilets are always on their phones. Through memes cucks, stacies, chads, incels in denial's opinions will be swayed. All we do is shit post anyways, might as well have some lulz.
We are past the point of no return dude, not even somebody like Constantin can reserve it.
The time now is to prepare, to profit from the coming turmoil.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
It won't work.
We'll be just alone anyway.
And meanwhile we are playing bitchy with women, there will be men who won't do it and take them.

Cucks are our enemies destroy them mentally, physically, and spiritually. If you spot a cuck do everything to make his life a living hell
and if you can bully him brutally and ruin his social life then you mustn't hesitate.

EDIT: A BRUTAL DAILY REMINDER THAT FEMALES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AND CUCKS ARE TO BLAME
UNDER THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES WE WOULD BE HYPERGEMOUS ASWELL IF ALLOWED
CUCKS ARE BEHIND THIS AND WE MOST DECLARE WAR ON THEM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides