We need to stop fightning now.

D

Deleted

Lurker
We'll never be like before. I want to tell you I've meet someone, But you might've heard it by now. I wanted to be good for you, all i got was a worse you. I don't know what happened with us but, its too late to be friends now. Our city is too small for us both but i'd rather sleep with someone else than alone.

Loving In Love GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, StephIsCold, Deleted member 5048 and 9 others
Images 26

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Growth Plate, Deleted member 9380 and 19 others
Tonight's Get A Load Of This Guy Eve! | Fandom

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 4387, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Tagging the bros
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Daw @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Be_ConfidentBro, owlofathena and 8 others
You lost your virginity?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Chadeep and Deleted
nigga just write your autobiography on here at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Be_ConfidentBro, doll and 3 others
Ye and not by "muh nt". By fucking her for 2 hours having her swallow my cum.

You fucked a girl for 2 hours on the first time you had sex?

The probability of that is 0.000000001%

Absolutely no chance. You're a virgin and you put your penis that is throbbing with blood stimulating through it into a Stacey lite and you are jamming it in and out and you last for 2 hours? No chance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, StephIsCold, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
You fucked a girl for 2 hours on the first time you had sex?

The probability of that is 0.000000001%

Absolutely no chance. You're a virgin and you put your penis that is throbbing with blood stimulating through it into a Stacey lite and you are jamming it in and out and you last for 2 hours? No chance.
No i did actually and then 1 hour the next morning but on monday i literarly lasted like sub 5 min so i was just super lucky or somtehing jfl.

Simpsons Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Later tonight at arvids home

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, lutte and Deleted
What one lick of pussy does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studiocel, StephIsCold, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
No i did actually and then 1 hour the next morning but on monday i literarly lasted like sub 5 min so i was just super lucky or somtehing jfl.

You speak so weird man lol. Is this the way you spoke around her?

Be clear.

You lasted 5 minutes on the first time you fucked her? Who initiated the sex? She put her hands down your pants while making out?

So 5 minutes to 1 hour the next morning?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 12303 and Deleted member 5746

Be clear.

You lasted 5 minutes on the first time you fucked her? Who initiated the sex? She put her hands down your pants while making out?

He went super saiyan and upgraded from 5 min to an hour in one night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
sägner från lappkåtan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted

Be clear.

No like this:

Friday night: 2 hours (first time) we started making out and i started fingering her and she grabbed my cock inside of pants. Had to deathgrip jerk while she was sucking on tip to cum and we took multiple breaks bcuz she couldnt take it.

Saturday morning: 1 hour same thing had to death grip it to nut.

Monday night: 5 minutes accidentally came slight inside her then pulled out was legit like premature ejaculation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6908 and Adriana Lima
He went super saiyan and upgraded from 5 min to an hour in one night

I don't see the point in larping.

Fix his aspergers and get pussy.

I can't believe he is doing this tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, doll, Chadeep and 2 others
16C881B3 E188 493F B81D 6C7E3C81A52E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Boldandbeautiful, buckchadley31 and 4 others
No like this:

Friday night: 2 hours (first time) we started making out and i started fingering her and she grabbed my cock inside of pants. Had to deathgrip jerk while she was sucking on tip to cum and we took multiple breaks bcuz she couldnt take it.

Saturday morning: 1 hour same thing had to death grip it to nut.

Monday night: 5 minutes accidentally came slight inside her then pulled out was legit like premature ejaculation

What is death grip?

Who's place was this at?

Were you watching Netflix while this happened? How much did you have to work her or was she on fucking from the very start?

So you were making out and foreplaying for an hour basically with the occasion fucking.

• +1
What is death grip?

Who's place was this at?

Were you watching Netflix while this happened? How much did you have to work her or was she on fucking from the very start?

So you were making out and foreplaying for an hour basically with the occasion fucking.
In total it was a lot of foreplay bcuz at first she we were making out she said she wants me inside her but i stopped and said her parents were home then when we were going to sleep we we're laying basically naked hugging each other so i got raging boner and we fucked after like 10 min foreplay but we had been making out a lot that day. We also watched both twilight and american pie that night before the sex.

It was at her place just read my thread tbh.

most non NT user on this forum gets pussy. biggest proof that nt is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Kristin, Deleted member 2597 and 3 others
What is death grip?

Who's place was this at?

makinithappen why are you so interested in the sexual life of a minor?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Be_ConfidentBro, Curlbrahhh and 6 others
In total it was a lot of foreplay bcuz at first she we were making out she said she wants me inside her but i stopped and said her parents were home then when we were going to sleep we we're laying basically naked hugging each other so i got raging boner and we fucked after like 10 min foreplay but we had been making out a lot that day. We also watched both twilight and american pie that night before the sex.

It was at her place just read my thread tbh.

Was that the first time kissing a chick for you as well? She have any idea you were a rookie?

Good stuff man. Post the photo. Just make sure it's not one from her insta.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Arvid lives rent-free with room service paid in this forums head

• +1

I wanted to see if he was larping. A few people PMed me saying they believed he was, just the other day. Two infact.

• +1
Arvid lives rent-free with room service paid in this forums head

He makes loads of threads with block bold capital letters lol. He is the one talking about his shit lol.

• +1
Was that the first time kissing a chick for you as well? She have any idea you were a rookie?

Good stuff man. Post the photo. Just make sure it's not one from her insta.

and heres the thread

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Kristin
hes larping

So now you know why I have interest in the sex-life of a minor. I'm trying to scan if he is lying lol. Someone that good looking shouldn't find it hard, no matter how spasticated their personality is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted
He makes loads of threads with block bold capital letters lol. He is the one talking about his shit lol.
yeah kind of annoying tbh I relate to him tho

• JFL
  • +1
I wanted to see if he was larping. A few people PMed me saying they believed he was, just the other day. Two infact.
Who dafuq cares? I personally don't take anything serious any PSL autists says bc these guys lie every second

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5746

and heres the thread

Yeah she is the female version of you.

We are attracted to members of the opposite sex that resemble some of us, while being attractive also.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5746, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
Who dafuq cares? I personally don't take anything serious any PSL autists says bc these guys lie every second

He's a Chad.

I wanna see Black Pill in action.

His personality currently sucks. NGL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5746, Chadeep and 2 others
He's a Chad.

I wanna see Black Pill in action.

His personality currently sucks. NGL.
His personality consists in talking about himself and looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 5746, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8775, PYT and 6 others
She carried the convo ngl and i was kinda autist in the beginning

This is how good looking you have to be to get away with autism bro.

Work on your personality now and find interests/passions in life that develop you.

You can't be like this at 25 don't get it twisted JFL.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 5746, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted and Adriana Lima
  • JFL