We need to transcend having our existence by predicated upon the validation of women.

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
this is a post from braincels, from u/MMDT

Understand, brothers, that when I say "we" I am talking about ALL men. From inceltears to incels to normies to Chad.
Leonardo DiCaprio is just as much a slave as an incel. He is not free. Because his life revolves around women. His moment to moment happiness is based on his need to be validated by women. The only difference between Chad and an Incel is that one gets to satisfy their desires and the other does not. In the grand scheme, the big picture, they are both trapped in the rat race. Satisfying a bodily desire does not lead to fulfilment, it only gives pleasure. The heroin addict who has access to heroin is not living a higher life than the heroin addict who wants it but cannot get it. As long as their existence and wants are like this they both live pathetic lives.
This is not just about sex, this is about our LIFE. Why do men get married? Why do men feel happy to provide for a woman and have her love him? What does she really bring into his life? The true answer is that women are an empty shell, and the man fills her with his own projections of how he wants to feel. He WANTS to know that a woman validates and accepts his existence, and so he projects feelings of wonder onto her. The reality is she does very little for him. She merely consumes the resources and entertainment he provides to her then gives him a thumbs up. This thumbs up fills the man with joy. He is a slave! A slave to his need to be validated. His existence is no higher than that of a dog.
There is a spiritual journey to be had to transcend beyond such folly. You will struggle. The struggle is to let go of your NOTIONS. The notions that have been fed to us all our life.
If you are committed to one idea of happiness, then you are caught. You may not be happy all your life. You think that if your idea cannot be realized, then happiness will never be possible. That is why a notion is an obstacle. There are many ways to be happy, but you are committed in only one way. That is a loss. A young person may say, “If I can’t marry that person, it’s better to die because happiness cannot be possible without that person.” But you don’t have to die. There are other ways to be happy, but because you are only committed to one idea—that happiness is only possible with this person.
Let go of your notion! Be free! As long as we are telling ourselves we need to be validated by women, we will never see otherwise and we will never believe another way is possible. We will be trapped. But another way is possible, I am here to tell you this. The way of no notions is the true path to happiness
There are things that are available to us twenty-four hours a day. It depends on us to enjoy them. The fresh air is available to us twenty-four hours a day. The question is whether we have the time and awareness to enjoy it. We cannot blame the fresh air for not being there. We have to look back to see whether we take the opportunity and the time to be aware of the fresh air, and to enjoy it. One of the conditions that helps us be free to enjoy what is there is our mindfulness. If our mindfulness is not there, then nothing will be there. We will not be aware of the beautiful sunshine, the fresh air, the stars, the moon, the people, the animals, and the trees.
Please understand that this is not "cope". This is reality. To be validated by women is a cope. It's a way to try to fill an empty life. Its cope that gives a little bit of happiness that soons flows away.
Men spend their entire lives chasing it. They are pleasured when they get it, and suffering when they dont. They are slaves. This is no way to live. True happiness is to be happy just "to be". But this does not come easy. It takes practice and focus. But as long as you are seeking validation from women you cannot even begin to practice this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NT Master, Deleted member 39, ULTRATERAX63 and 3 others
I agree with this. I've preached this and self castration forever b4 reading this though.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL

Understand, brothers, that when I say "we" I am talking about ALL men. From inceltears to incels to normies to Chad.
Leonardo DiCaprio is just as much a slave as an incel. He is not free. Because his life revolves around women. His moment to moment happiness is based on his need to be validated by women. The only difference between Chad and an Incel is that one gets to satisfy their desires and the other does not. In the grand scheme, the big picture, they are both trapped in the rat race. Satisfying a bodily desire does not lead to fulfilment, it only gives pleasure. The heroin addict who has access to heroin is not living a higher life than the heroin addict who wants it but cannot get it. As long as their existence and wants are like this they both live pathetic lives.
This is not just about sex, this is about our LIFE. Why do men get married? Why do men feel happy to provide for a woman and have her love him? What does she really bring into his life? The true answer is that women are an empty shell, and the man fills her with his own projections of how he wants to feel. He WANTS to know that a woman validates and accepts his existence, and so he projects feelings of wonder onto her. The reality is she does very little for him. She merely consumes the resources and entertainment he provides to her then gives him a thumbs up. This thumbs up fills the man with joy. He is a slave! A slave to his need to be validated. His existence is no higher than that of a dog.
There is a spiritual journey to be had to transcend beyond such folly. You will struggle. The struggle is to let go of your NOTIONS. The notions that have been fed to us all our life.

Let go of your notion! Be free! As long as we are telling ourselves we need to be validated by women, we will never see otherwise and we will never believe another way is possible. We will be trapped. But another way is possible, I am here to tell you this. The way of no notions is the true path to happiness

Please understand that this is not "cope". This is reality. To be validated by women is a cope. It's a way to try to fill an empty life. Its cope that gives a little bit of happiness that soons flows away.
Men spend their entire lives chasing it. They are pleasured when they get it, and suffering when they dont. They are slaves. This is no way to live. True happiness is to be happy just "to be". But this does not come easy. It takes practice and focus. But as long as you are seeking validation from women you cannot even begin to practice this.
wise words me brudda

The only purpose of life is to procreate. The rest is cope unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Einon
So the way to achieve happiness is to have a child. Anyone that doesnt is miserable.

Over for me.

u think there is alot to life but there is very little. we are limited to human emotion. u dont want to be human?

Subjective.To me the only purpose of life is knowledge and change.Procreation is a means of getting there.

Subjective.To me the only purpose of life is knowledge and change.Procreation is a means of getting there.

Stop coping. We are nothing but a organized cell system. I used to think like you, seeking of knowledge and such, but that's bullshit. That changed when i was like 20 bro

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Stop coping. We are nothing but a organized cell system. I used to think like you, seeking of knowledge and such, but that's bullshit. That changed when i was like 20 bro
I'm not 20 yet.So It may change,idk.Life is void of meaning.You put your goals and reach them at your own pace.I don't see meaning in putting my cock in a woman and a baby popping out 9 months later.

I'm not 20 yet.So It may change,idk.Life is void of meaning.You put your goals and reach them at your own pace.I don't see meaning in putting my cock in a woman and a baby popping out 9 months later.

I thought exactly this. But everything changes after you being a 20 yo khhv. I'm almost 23 now and everything was never so clear as it is now

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I thought exactly this. But everything changes after you being a 20 yo khhv. I'm almost 23 now and everything was never so clear as it is now
I would have to disagree,but only time will tell.

17,soon to be 18.I've had sex with many prostitutes.But if we don't count prostitutes,I'm a khhv.

It's better than me nevertheless

• +1
This is such a bullshit cope. Notice how people only come up with these ideas after being subhuman for so long. Yea man, you cried about not being able to get girls for years, and now you're saying "I don't need it". Bullshit. If you didn't need female validation, you wouldn't have desired it so much for years. This is just another subhuman trying to cope with the fact that he can't obtain one of the greatest pleasures in life.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I'm planning to ascend soon.Wish me luck.

I started to talk to a latina chick again after i ghosted her because asperg. But i don't think it'll lead to something. I often have some matchs on tinder but i'm too retarded to start something. Hope you have more luck and not retarded as me

• +1
I started to talk to a latina chick again after i ghosted her because asperg. But i don't think it'll lead to something. I often have some matchs on tinder but i'm too retarded to start something. Hope you have more luck and not retarded as me
Thanks man.Good luck to you.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
who tf had time read all this?

Call me coping, I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I'm still as TFL as ever, only I practiced mindfulness and meditation
u think there is alot to life but there is very little. we are limited to human emotion. u dont want to be human?
Why would I want to be human?
This is such a bullshit cope. Notice how people only come up with these ideas after being subhuman for so long. Yea man, you cried about not being able to get girls for years, and now you're saying "I don't need it". Bullshit. If you didn't need female validation, you wouldn't have desired it so much for years. This is just another subhuman trying to cope with the fact that he can't obtain one of the greatest pleasures in life.
Have you seen my selfies? I'm anything but a subhuman, also I'm only aware of the blackpill for a couple months.
Not only have a child, but raise a genetically high valued success.
Why would I care about genetically high valued success?
Good shit my friend

Last edited:
The options I have as a true release from this are drugs (temporary) or death.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Bro we are just animals . Of course it is our instinct to get females to like you and fuck em

Bro we are just animals . Of course it is our instinct to get females to like you and fuck em
Have you read anything in the post? These so called instincs, busting a nut inside a female is a temporary thing, it comes and goes. Basing your well being upon what's transient by nature is one of the most stupidest things you can do

Have you read anything in the post? These so called instincs, busting a nut inside a female is a temporary thing, it comes and goes. Basing your well being upon what's transient by nature is one of the most stupidest things you can do
Its not stupid, its a requirement for our mental health. I know basing our lives on female validation is stupid but we are not designed to go so long without fucking, its unnatural. Before man can attain a higher purpose he must fulfill his biological one.

Its not stupid, its a requirement for our mental health. I know basing our lives on female validation is stupid but we are not designed to go so long without fucking, its unnatural. Before man can attain a higher purpose he must fulfill his biological one.
If it was a requirement I would not be happier than I ever was, same as all celibate monks in this world. I know the hierarchy of needs type shit, I acknowledge it, but somehow I end up happier than ever before, happier than back when I was chasing ass and got laid now and again. Call it cope, maybe it is, maybe it isn't, call it whatever, living without ego made me happier and more grateful than ever before

• +1
Reactions: NT Master
not one word

This thread needs to be pinned and starred on this forum and every incel-adjacent forum there is. Incels and many men might act like they hate foids and disregard them, but it's a lie. Their entire mindset and happiness is based seeking validation from a demographic of people that they themselves admit are very flawed and not interested in them. Men here and on other places go to such great lengths just to appeal to the average western Stacy. They work a ridiculous number of hours, spend a retarded amount of time and money on "pick-up artists", shell out lots of cash to get plastic surgery done, fuck up their own genitalia just to "extend" a perfectly normal penis, some men even spend time and money even to fuck up their legs and future athletic aspirations just for a couple extra inches of height.

This is the epitome of foid worship. So many guys are making huge sacrifices and rituals just for the opportunity, not guarantee, opportunity of a sexual relationship. You guys make fun of cucks and white knights and beta orbiting simps, but based on what many posters here do or say they'll do, they're ultimately no better than them. All of you are just slaves to your instinctual urges. If you're just going to act like a wild animal in heat, your brain is entirely being wasted. Drug addicts are less pathetic than foid worshippers, because at least drug addicts can reliably get their fix, and won't risk life and limb trying to obtain it.

Self-improvement tasks like staying fit, being hygienic/classy, earning a decent paycheck, and being charismatic should be done primarily for your own benefit. If some women like you more after you have done all of that, it's simply a bonus; but you can never control another person's attraction, you can only influence it.

I found happiness long before I began dating & having sex, and I can make myself happy long after I'm too old to attract any woman. The best advice I can give any man is don't let petty shit like hormones and peer pressure determine your self-worth. And never primarily depend on external validation in order to live your life.