We should start a new section called After you ascend

TheRealist

TheRealist

Let's keep it real
That's where all advice on game, where to meet foids, and other advice on getting women should go because it only matters after u have gotten strong IOIs.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
That's where all advice on game, where to meet foids, and other advice on getting women should go because it only matters after u have gotten strong IOIs.
Would make more sense than the new section

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist and Deleted member 1100
TheRealist

XD

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheRealist and xit
more legit than Success and Power tbh

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and TheRealist
would just be full of shekel tales and aspies who think prolonged eye contact is ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Arkantos, DidntRead and 4 others
YES
YES

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
Nobody here really cares about getting with girls they just narcys that wanna look good

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Nobody here really cares about getting with girls they just narcys that wanna look good
this is true. and also cope.

because some of us want to act and model.

and also SLAY

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
There is a section it’s called real life

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
yeah we should gather all the experience and knowledge we have together in one place
it would be beneficial for everyone

hard brags are cringe.

It will just end up becoming Offtopic 2

After ascension you dont really need game, you just need to approach. Its literally just be yourself after ascension.

You can meet girls (for laid) at clubs, bars, parties and tinder etc.

For gf you can meet them through social circles, school, job, clubs you participate at etc.
Even at the library (this is where i met my currnt gf)

This is all you need to get women, the rest is literally looks, social status and money

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and forwardgrowth
After ascension you dont really need game, you just need to approach. Its literally just be yourself after ascension.

For gf you can meet them through social circles, school, job, clubs you participate at etc.

This is all you need to get women, the rest is literally looks, social status and money
did you mime to her?

did you mime to her?

did you mime to her?

did you mime to her?
Was in the library wanting to open up the PC but needed a password so I just touched her shoulder and asked a question while whispering in her ear. After that, it turns out we go to the same college.

Then i saw her on the bus on my way back to my hometown (we literally live in the same city), i just walked up to her and was speaking to her. After we got to our destination i asked her out and for her number.

The rest is what led us up untill now.

Was in the library wanting to open up the PC but needed a password so I just touched her shoulder and asked a question while whispering in her ear. After that, it turns out we go to the same college.

Then i saw her on the bus on my way back to my hometown (we literally live in the same city), i just walked up to her and was speaking to her. After we got to our destination i asked her out and for her number.

The rest is what led us up untill now.
slayer

Only people posting in it would be @jefferson and @Amnesia listing their slays

Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
AS IF PEOPLE ASCEND HERE LMFAO

if I say 1 out 10 user will "ascend" i probably said too much

its rather 5 out 100

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and TheRealist
AS IF PEOPLE ASCEND HERE LMFAO

if I say 1 out 10 user will "ascend" i probably said too much

its rather 5 out 100
Ur probably right...sorry guys I'd delete thread but don't Kno how.