We should've never locked down for covid.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
• We won’t stop it with quarantining and slowing it down has taken up to 9+ months of WORLD economic collapse (with consequences much longer than that) and isolation. More people might end up dying of suicide. Look up the huge spike in suicide in USA the year of 1929.
• This virus is so infective that around 75-80% of people will need to catch it before it rapidly slows down because of herd immunity. I think the young and healthy should start working towards that to expedite this.
• We will all die eventually so acting like a few thousand more deaths is the end of the world is pretty ridiculous. I’m not saying it’s “just the flu” its undoutedly nastier than that but it isn’t Ebola either.
• It’s just how the universe is unfolding because of biological population ceilings which we can’t stop. Then again not all fate should be accepted (I.e. cosmetic plastic surgery)
• In wartime we accept that some people are going to die and nobody bats an eye. Countries can draft their citizens and put them in harms way and say “sorry about your luck if you die” but god forbid we let nature take its course.
• It is estimated that 2/3 of people who die of the Wuhan Coronavirus would have died by the end of the year anyway
• The economic consequences. We just can’t live like this.
• It wasn’t 3 weeks (they recommended 3 week quarantines everywhere), it has been 9 months. Not worth it IMO.

It’s somewhat of a subjective opinion to say where we draw the line.
Do we quarantine at H1N1 Flu severity? No.
What about Ebola severity? Yes.
Coronavirus severity? I just don’t think so.

I’m well aware of the hospitals being overrun. There is no perfect alternative. Limited resources are going to screw a lot of people. But as much as I hate to say it, some people will just have to be screwed.

Essentially, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and BrettyBoy
It isnt about some shitty virus obviously so doesnt matter even if it was (((necessary))) cause its clearly not about Covid

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 275
I was Checking out a girl at Wendy’s who looks around 12 because of you
She was cute tho:love:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
It isnt about some shitty virus obviously so doesnt matter even if it was (((necessary))) cause its clearly not about Covid
we should've never locked down. i dont care it "isnt about some shitty virus"

we should've never locked down. i dont care it "isnt about some shitty virus"
0 sense

The reasoning is the virus

Idk what mental gymnastics ur doin rn debunking stuff that is blatantly obvious just an introduction to the great reset

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
0 sense

The reasoning is the virus

Idk what mental gymnastics ur doin rn debunking stuff that is blatantly obvious just an introduction to the great reset
Its not blatantly obvious to 95% of the population that believes the official story

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
I had it last week, dad had it tested positive and he couldnt taste anything and i'm 100% everyone in my family had it. Literally the most overblown hyped bullshit i've ever experiencedl felt like i just had the flu. You must be pretty fucked health wise to die from it ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4612
Just ruin peoples lives to save dying oldcels theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fras, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person