We will forever be stuck getting low quality girls unless we moneymax hard

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Not another brag thread bros just some thoughts. So far I've slept with 3 girls, 2 of whom I barely knew anything about. First was fat and ugly but an easy fuck, literally we went to her apartment after coffee. Second was a roughly looksmatched emo girl, I got to know her a lot and we vibed and got high together and everything. Still talking but likely just as friends, she's suicidal/bpd and all that shit. Third girl was a "conservative" type girl, short blonde, looksmatch or even slightly higher than me tbh. But she's awkward as fuck, and super neurotic. I did get close to fucking other ones but situationally it didn't work, like yesterday which was retarded as shit.

These are LOW QUALITY girls. Probably disease ridden for all I know. If I had more money, higher income career, I could be travelling more, looksmaxing effectively without going broke, having good life experiences which I could talk about to the girls and that alone would make me 10x more desirable. When you have experiences and passions things just flow naturally. Girls want you around (if you're good looking enough obviously). But you need money for all this, it can't be done unless you either have a good career or you inherit a lot of money. So I think that money and life experiences are a piece of the puzzle that cannot be understated when it comes to attracting higher quality, better looking women if that's what you want

tales from the shekel shack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, GenericChad1444 and Petsmart
dn rd but legit.
Moneymaxing for financial freedom, surgeries and hqnps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
chad sleeps in mud and eat from dumpster and he still slays pussy

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

• +1