we would be better off if the soviets had won the cold war

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
the liberal capitalist west is the TRUE champion of internationalism. while the communist ideology may champion universalism in practise the communist countries were very nationalistic and socially conservative. all the degeneracy that we despise so much has come from the liberal west. communism may be worse for the individual but capitalism is worse for the society. the free market and social degeneracy go hand in hand. look at Europe. the countries that endured communism are still normal societies. more socially conservative and ethnically homogenous. not so much for western Europe. communism was the lesser evil. a nation can survive the brutality of communism but it can't survive feminism and multiculturalism, which are part of the capitalist system. liberalism is a death sentence for any nation that embraces it.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and nausea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
No you fucking communist bastard

jfl @ being this fucking idiot
Btw if you love communism so much why don’t you move to North Korea or China bruh?
lol. I never said I loved communism. I said that capitalism is ultimately worse because it breeds degeneracy and social decay. capitalism erodes away at the entire society. just look at the west. our society is dying

• +1
Reactions: nausea
sickles me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1106
> soviet union was true communism but I won't provide any arguments why

53735692_2171030309645303_8797639815909157515_n.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
There would be no fat people at least..

• +1
Reactions: nausea