Wear lifts when you go to job interviews or go to work

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
A 1 inch height boost inside of your shoes will greatly impact your self esteem during an interview and the interviewer will probably treat you better due to the slight boost in halo effect. And obviously dress appropriately and have a good face. I'm doing this today...

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Seppukucel, rolloftape and 13 others
no lift for ur face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Kmscurry, thecel and 12 others
Depends on the environment tbh. There are a lot of men who would hate to hire on a chad but love being surrounded by moggable incels.

look at everyone else who works where you're applying and try to fit in. if there's a bunch of stacies and incels, present yourself as highly beta, useful, and non-threatening at the interview. if it's a bunch of uggos and chads, be fully looksmaxxed for the interview. if your interviewer is female be fully looksmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, maxmendietta, Mansnob and 9 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
Yeah, tennis shoes add about 1 inch and then 2.5 cm (1 inch) in lifts.
Nice work akh. I am 5'8/9, so when i wear my air force and put about 4 extra soles in there it makes me average height. Go from getting mogged by 7-8 males out of 10 to 5-6

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and CupOfCoffee
I always wear lifts fuck you manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Mansnob, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
Lifts are a godsend. Easiest looksmax ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Mansnob and Short Ugly and Brown
Depends on the environment tbh. There are a lot of men who would hate to hire on a chad but love being surrounded by moggable incels.

look at everyone else who works where you're applying and try to fit in. if there's a bunch of stacies and incels, present yourself as highly beta, useful, and non-threatening at the interview. if it's a bunch of uggos and chads, be fully looksmaxxed for the interview. if your interviewer is female be fully looksmaxxed.
Hi iq

if your interviewer is female be fully looksmaxxed.
HR departments are usually female so full looksmax is mostly recommended tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Wear glasses to look smarter than you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

• JFL
Reactions: Bullpill
Good luck OP

Where do you guys find lifts ? I want to try 2 in lifts and walk around at 6'6

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Stevensmithgerard, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
I see.You`re preparing for the next height requierment update in 2025.
Mog or get mogged my friend i won't let 6'2 fuckers see me eye to eye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, DOggo and Arvenas
dont wear lifts if over like 5'10 too tall looks retarded

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, InZayn, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
Just tell people to not use lifts so you can use them yourself and mog theory.
yeah im going to run into a looksmax user irl and hes going to mog me with his lifts. ok

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigachadcel
i wear lifts going clubbing

Yeah, tennis shoes add about 1 inch and then 2.5 cm (1 inch) in lifts.
Mass produced 1 inch lifts only give you .7 inches.
Also tennis shoes don't usually give 1 inch. Even if they did, everyone would wear them and the average height would actually be around 5'11.

Mass produced 1 inch lifts only give you .7 inches.
Also tennis shoes don't usually give 1 inch. Even if they did, everyone would wear them and the average height would actually be around 5'11.
Ok so I'm 6'0.5 with the lifts on who gives a fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205

LEgit..
Also..when i was doing interviews at corporate enviromnet, i never saw a chad there, only incels, and normies at best
Not even some 6/10, average was 3,5 or so
Chads and corporation, that just dont go together

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
LEgit..
Also..when i was doing interviews at corporate enviromnet, i never saw a chad there, only incels, and normies at best
Not even some 6/10, average was 3,5 or so
Chads and corporation, that just dont go together

Good-looking people avoid anything where their looks don't help them a lot

thinking of buying shoes with 3" lifts ded srs gonna be mega tall jfl

• JFL
I think anything over a 1 inch lift (or 2 inches rather if including shoes) is going to be too noticeable.

Mr. Long legs with 4 inch lifts.

I think anything over a 1 inch lift (or 2 inches rather if including shoes) is going to be too noticeable.

Mr. Long legs with 4 inch lifts.

what do u think of these bro?

• JFL

what do u think of these bro?
Tyuijtuyi

• JFL
Reactions: InZayn, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Justttt
then they shouldn't look that comical on you in movement, because you are huge already.
yes, i want elevator shoes because my shoulders are too wide for my height and would look much better if i were taller imo

• +1
yes, i want elevator shoes because my shoulders are too wide for my height and would look much better if i were taller imo
Did you think about adjusting it with clothing style?

Did you think about adjusting it with clothing style?
yeah there are some hoodies i can wear that make it look a lot better but i dont always wanna be wearing hoodies

1 inch won't do much, but it'll still help a lil so y not. SQUEEZE YOUR GLUTES AND CORE THO FR

yeah there are some hoodies i can wear that make it look a lot better but i dont always wanna be wearing hoodies
if i were you i would wear classy outfits, which makes the body show off but doesn't overpower it that much.

by far best advice for interviews, basically try to aim to be as likeable as possible rather than overly-competent and cocky as people IRL are also insecure & narcy fags

A 1 inch height boost inside of your shoes will greatly impact your self esteem during an interview and the interviewer will probably treat you better due to the slight boost in halo effect. And obviously dress appropriately and have a good face. I'm doing this today...
Can go either way i have height mogged curry managers to the point of intimidation before

You usually don’t know who your interviewer will be in advance though. If it’s a female yes you should be looksmaxed, but other men don’t want to be mogged by their potential employees