Wear lifts when you go to job interviews or go to work

I already do. When I wear lifts I’m like 6’4. Still not the tallest at work, though. There’s several guys which are like 6’5 or taller.

do they fit in all shoes
or you need to buy one number bigger shoes
There are videos on youtube in what shoes you can fit them. They fit good in all my nikes.

There are videos on youtube in what shoes you can fit them. They fit good in all my nikes.
Anything less than 5 cms for me is useless i need 5 cms to ascend doubt i can fit them in my shoes

Anything less than 5 cms for me is useless i need 5 cms to ascend doubt i can fit them in my shoes
i think you might be able to fit in air max or jordans

i think you might be able to fit in air max or jordans
yes 5 cms soles + 5 cm insoles is what i need to be ideal height for woman

yes 5 cms soles + 5 cm insoles is what i need to be ideal height for woman

Sadly you can't add that much from lifts/soles without your gait becoming unnatural looking. However since lifts aren't expensive go ahead and try it but you will see while taller is better more height from lifts is not necessarily better.

as for the size of shoes yeah I'd recommend one size higher and get shoes that are kinda big to begin with like boots or blocky casual/dress shoes, if you wear some tight runners or w/e the curve of the top of your foot will be visibly unnatural.

i stopped wearing lifts because i don't find them comfortable enough to justify wearing but when I did I would wear pants that covered my upper foot as well. wearing lifts is great when you are in an environment where you're just standing around like a bar with no dance floor, but putting effort into making your movement look natural isn't great. it's not as bad as i make it sound though it's pretty easy to get used to. hardest thing is doing down stairs tbh, def. practice that a bit before you go out in lifts.

Just lol @ wearing lifts. Makes zero difference. If someone wouldn’t fuck you without them, they won’t fuck you with them

If they’d fuck you with them, they’d fuck You without them.

ALL they do is feed the ego and make you FEEL like you’re mogging other men. When other men don’t even know or care about what mogging is and leave the basement anyway.

You’re “winning” at a game the other people aren’t even playing.

I would never wear lifts to a job interview. It makes no difference at all..and you can never be comfortable there anymore or do anything spontaneous because you have to maintain your height facade.

Jobs have nothing to do with looks (At least important ones) all they require is an innate ability to successfully fulfill your role and earn your employers lots of profit.

If I had an ugly hook nosed midget gook who worked for me and made me tons of money, I’d love him and never fire him. If a good looking guy sucked at his job for me he’d be out the door.

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
LEgit..
Also..when i was doing interviews at corporate enviromnet, i never saw a chad there, only incels, and normies at best
Not even some 6/10, average was 3,5 or so
Chads and corporation, that just dont go together
Where are they then

Just lol @ wearing lifts. Makes zero difference. If someone wouldn’t fuck you without them, they won’t fuck you with them

If they’d fuck you with them, they’d fuck You without them.

ALL they do is feed the ego and make you FEEL like you’re mogging other men. When other men don’t even know or care about what mogging is and leave the basement anyway.

You’re “winning” at a game the other people aren’t even playing.

I would never wear lifts to a job interview. It makes no difference at all..and you can never be comfortable there anymore or do anything spontaneous because you have to maintain your height facade.

Jobs have nothing to do with looks (At least important ones) all they require is an innate ability to successfully fulfill your role and earn your employers lots of profit.

If I had an ugly hook nosed midget gook who worked for me and made me tons of money, I’d love him and never fire him. If a good looking guy sucked at his job for me he’d be out the door.
look females nowdays requerie a man to be at least 6 foot tall and it matters allot for them

what do u think of these bro?
Those are good, I wear these, very comfortable and subtle

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and ZyzzReincarnate
ded srs? how do u wear them? subtle even in tight pants?
Always with pants, jeans, workout sweat pants whatever. I think any sort of lift shoes would look weird with shorts, might make it too obv

And yeah Im srs, I own like 5 diff pairs of shoes from that site

edit - u need to kno tho that they dont boost u the full advertised amount, a 3 inch advertised shoe will prob boost u 2 inches, the 4 inch one does about 2.8, thats why i also put insoles in them as well

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn and ZyzzReincarnate
A 1 inch height boost inside of your shoes will greatly impact your self esteem during an interview and the interviewer will probably treat you better due to the slight boost in halo effect. And obviously dress appropriately and have a good face. I'm doing this today...

Nah man. LOL the way you make it in job interview is go to the hiring interviewer, look at him/her straight dead in the eye and say "I can make you money" and then show your pie graphs and shit and how you made your previous company money. They will hire you right away. They don't need that "we will call you three days later" bullshit.

do you need special shoes or is it something u can put in pre existing ones? being 6'2 would be fun

My coworker wears big ass work boots and heightmogs me and it pisses me off when I have to look up to him