Wearing anything other than boxer briefs is low class trait.

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
JFL
Thumb man will chat shit to gals about wearing sexy underwear 3164853

When compared to something like this
Francisco Lachowski Mavi SS14 01

Also your cock just swings around in boxers and it shows to much on pants just looks low class
Girl notice this shit also they give you wedgie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 7926, Need2Ascend and 4 others
Boxers are comfortable, I hate boxer briefs because they are tight
How I wore boxers today because it was the last I had so fucking uncomfortable i get even a half chub and my dick is showing through my pants and getting into uncomfortable positions also they go up and just give me a wedge like holy shit so annoying having yo readjust also they show at the top of your pants looks low class asf never again. Boxer briefs stay fitted so they keep your cock in place also having kleins or any decent brand is a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Need2Ascend

Agree, CKs are best tbh, but it's not that it would matter much tho

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
How I wore boxers today because it was the last I had so fucking uncomfortable i get even a half chub and my dick is showing through my pants and getting into uncomfortable positions also they go up and just give me a wedge like holy shit so annoying having yo readjust also they show at the top of your pants looks low class asf never again. Boxer briefs stay fitted so they keep your cock in place also having kleins or any decent brand is a halo.
That's why I hate boxers, cause ur dick slips out and then u get it into uncomfortable positions I fucking hate that shit jfl.I like boxer briefs but they be too tight

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Over for you if you didn't sleep nude as teen

That's why I hate boxers, cause ur dick slips out and then u get it into uncomfortable positions I fucking hate that shit jfl.I like boxer briefs but they be too tight
This is exactly what happens to me. I'll just stick to boxer briefs 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
This is exactly what happens to me. I'll just stick to boxer briefs 💀
But don't they feel tight? That's my only problem with boxer briefs.If they had like half the comfort and half the tightness then that would be good.

Boxers are good if you want to dickmog.

Celine silk panties or death