Wearing glasses for a better looking nose

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Could wearing glasses hide a short,shitty nose bridge and give your nose the illusion of looking thicker,longer,more defined? I just recently noticed that with glasses my nose looked way better

EA738700 E92E 48A1 A33D 43F2EA9ABEEB

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Nibba, Autist, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
u look like faggot tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
I showed you my dick pls answer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Falimcel, Autist, kobecel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
I used to wear glasses then contacts, then got lasiik eye surgery. Eye glasses make your eyes somewhat bigger but can compliment a face well .

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and androidcel
I hate glasses they make me look like a big fucking goof

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Cope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and SLA
I hate glasses they make me look like a big fucking goof
Glasses can also halo high IQ. I would wear glasses if tall and steer away if short. It's very important to get the right pair. Usually newbies fuck this up.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
You look like an asexual cult member.

Glasses fucking suck
they hide my good eye area

• +1
Reactions: Autist
show us big tiddy goth nudes

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Cool hair im going for that right now

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
So you're also a fan :feelshmm:
I'm nearly finished with the book. Great read
I started reading it some time ago and then stopped,it’s pretty boring imo tbh

I started reading it some time ago and then stopped,it’s pretty boring imo tbh
I can't read and comprehend so I listen to audiobook. It gets very good once you get past the endless product descriptions

So you're also a fan :feelshmm:
I'm nearly finished with the book. Great read
I have seen the film a couple of times. Never read the book though. Maybe I will read it to become dark triad and descend.. :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
I have seen the film a couple of times. Never read the book though. Maybe I will read it to become dark triad and descend.. :feelsez:
Audiobook really encapsulates his behavior better than the movie ever could. Bale does a great job but Ellis writing is amazing. It's extremely graphic tho, and if u have a weak stomach don't even attempt to read it. I actually cringed a few times while reading it and I am really desensitized to gore

miring your hair and lower third

Audiobook really encapsulates his behavior better than the movie ever could. Bale does a great job but Ellis writing is amazing. It's extremely graphic tho, and if u have a weak stomach don't even attempt to read it. I actually cringed a few times while reading it and I am really desensitized to gore
Wow it sounds like they toned it down quite a bit for the silver screen. I'll make sure to read it to my kids one day.

Thank you for your skincare guide btw. I have some pitted skin after accutane so it could really help me. :exited:
Good shit boyo I'm glad you got some use out of it ?

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Thank you for your skincare guide btw. I have some pitted skin after accutane so it could really help me. :exited:
Should give a try to Bateman’s skin routine too lol

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Stingray
I know a femoid that has a pretty cute face with glasses on, but without them it looks like she's one of those pictures where a girl looks surprisingly different/worse without makeup.

Yeah ur nose does look better under them especially since it's taking attention away from it.

glasses is legit for hiding jew nose. i got this indian who moved to nz to work whos pretty alright looking, tall, and his huge clear aviators hide his massive bump when he takes it off your brain is like hol up lol

Me with glasses, not a better nose lol