[Blackpill] "Weight is 70% genetic" says new book on DNA

disillusioned

disillusioned

Knowledgable
Am reading a somewhat recent book called "Blueprint: How DNA makes us who we are" and I just read this suicide fuel:

FUCKING LMAO AT ALL THIS SELF IMPROVEMENT SHIT! It's all just fucking genes. Just lol at thinking you will ever look like chad, let alone maintain his looks, just by trying hard enough. Chad can have the body of a chad because he has a naturally good body balance and doesn't suffer from a eating disorder or massive hunger.

It's over.

weissbier

weissbier

Vincit qui se vincit
Yea no point in trying thats no news for me, we should all give up. Except 99% of this forum who are already goodlooking.

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
It never started.

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
This isn’t an excuse to eat fast food 3 meals a day, it’s all a choice jfl @ the cope

disillusioned

disillusioned

Knowledgable
This isn’t an excuse to eat fast food 3 meals a day, it’s all a choice jfl @ the cope
Fast food doesn't even have that many more calories than "normal" food most of the time. It's really just the soda and all the sugar/candy people eat that make the fat. In theory you could eat bugers every day and still not get very fat as long as you refrained from eating too many empty calories.

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
Fast food doesn't even have that many more calories than "normal" food most of the time. It's really just the soda and all the sugar/candy people eat that make the fat. In theory you could eat bugers every day and still not get very fat as long as you refrained from eating too many empty calories.
Burgers provide almost no nutrition therefore it would contain empty calories.

How about you eat burgers all day and let us know?

If your so sure.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Knowledgable
Burgers provide almost no nutrition therefore it would contain empty calories.

How about you eat burgers all day and let us know?

If your so sure.
Fail argument is fail. This depends massively on how you make the burger. Granted that low quality fast food burgers probably aren't that great, though. Ditto for other stuff like pizza.

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Yeah, I am very slim no matter what I eat, if I gain some weight, I go back to my baseline in a matter of days. People can't go to my baseline even if they try while I actually try gaining weight.

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
Am reading a somewhat recent book called "Blueprint: How DNA makes us who we are" and I just read this suicide fuel:

View attachment 66253
View attachment 66254

FUCKING LMAO AT ALL THIS SELF IMPROVEMENT SHIT! It's all just fucking genes. Just lol at thinking you will ever look like chad, let alone maintain his looks, just by trying hard enough. Chad can have the body of a chad because he has a naturally good body balance and doesn't suffer from a eating disorder or massive hunger.

It's over.
MCAD is genetic and so is thyroid function. But they can be improved upon. Some people just have it easier than others at not gaining weight.

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

Eukalyptusbonbon
I call bullshit

Just crush your metabolism and you get thicker

Just eat less and bring your insulin down, you get thinner

It is mostly metabolism and not genetics lol, you can influence your metabolism

Also, source ? There could be many jews around

Enthusiast
No shit boyo. Skeletal muscle mass is like 30% anything beyond 35% = more likely to be roidcelling. 40-50 pounds is more than enough ''room ''to get an ideal body tbh.

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
Fail argument is fail. This depends massively on how you make the burger. Granted that low quality fast food burgers probably aren't that great, though. Ditto for other stuff like pizza.
I stand corrected.

You are highly intelligent.

I stand no chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Looksmaxing 6
N Looksmaxing 10
Demir Looksmaxing 15