"Weight is 70% genetic" says new book on DNA

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Am reading a somewhat recent book called "Blueprint: How DNA makes us who we are" and I just read this suicide fuel:

FUCKING LMAO AT ALL THIS SELF IMPROVEMENT SHIT! It's all just fucking genes. Just lol at thinking you will ever look like chad, let alone maintain his looks, just by trying hard enough. Chad can have the body of a chad because he has a naturally good body balance and doesn't suffer from a eating disorder or massive hunger.

It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Einon and TheChosenChad
Yea no point in trying thats no news for me, we should all give up. Except 99% of this forum who are already goodlooking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Deleted member 1707, Einon and 1 other person
It never started.

This isn’t an excuse to eat fast food 3 meals a day, it’s all a choice jfl @ the cope

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBiceps, DidntRead and 3 others
This isn’t an excuse to eat fast food 3 meals a day, it’s all a choice jfl @ the cope

Fast food doesn't even have that many more calories than "normal" food most of the time. It's really just the soda and all the sugar/candy people eat that make the fat. In theory you could eat bugers every day and still not get very fat as long as you refrained from eating too many empty calories.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThisTooShallPass, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 685
Fast food doesn't even have that many more calories than "normal" food most of the time. It's really just the soda and all the sugar/candy people eat that make the fat. In theory you could eat bugers every day and still not get very fat as long as you refrained from eating too many empty calories.
Burgers provide almost no nutrition therefore it would contain empty calories.

How about you eat burgers all day and let us know?

If your so sure.

If your so sure.

Fail argument is fail. This depends massively on how you make the burger. Granted that low quality fast food burgers probably aren't that great, though. Ditto for other stuff like pizza.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah, I am very slim no matter what I eat, if I gain some weight, I go back to my baseline in a matter of days. People can't go to my baseline even if they try while I actually try gaining weight.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
Am reading a somewhat recent book called "Blueprint: How DNA makes us who we are" and I just read this suicide fuel:

View attachment 66253
View attachment 66254

FUCKING LMAO AT ALL THIS SELF IMPROVEMENT SHIT! It's all just fucking genes. Just lol at thinking you will ever look like chad, let alone maintain his looks, just by trying hard enough. Chad can have the body of a chad because he has a naturally good body balance and doesn't suffer from a eating disorder or massive hunger.

It's over.
MCAD is genetic and so is thyroid function. But they can be improved upon. Some people just have it easier than others at not gaining weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Gebirgscel
I call bullshit

Just crush your metabolism and you get thicker

Just eat less and bring your insulin down, you get thinner

It is mostly metabolism and not genetics lol, you can influence your metabolism

Also, source ? There could be many jews around

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBiceps, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
No shit boyo. Skeletal muscle mass is like 30% anything beyond 35% = more likely to be roidcelling. 40-50 pounds is more than enough ''room ''to get an ideal body tbh.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 656 and Gebirgscel
Fail argument is fail. This depends massively on how you make the burger. Granted that low quality fast food burgers probably aren't that great, though. Ditto for other stuff like pizza.
I stand corrected.

You are highly intelligent.

I stand no chance.

View attachment 66253
View attachment 66254

It's over.
Stop making up excuses to be fat you obese cunt

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, DidntRead, BigBoy and 2 others
im a fatfuck, but i recognize its my inability to go out and hit the treadmill thats stopping me from losing weight. this doesnt excuse you from the fact you have to keep yourself healthy and in shape. everyone can do it except for the very few people that have genetic illnesses that stop them from losing weight beyond a certain point.

but jfl at not knowing this, its called metabolism. some people have it high, while others low, its what determines how fat your weight loss will be.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

If your so sure.
the beef is fine but the condiments and bread are what make people fat. Plus fast food has sugar and msg in everything.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Burgers provide almost no nutrition therefore it would contain empty calories
Im sure meat + cheese + tomatoes + pickles + lettuce provides nutrients. It's just high calorie and easy to overeat

cope af

clickbait for fat women just stop eating lol

i got to 12% bf eating burgers and protein shakes everyday in university. its just counting calories

if you are fat its likely not genetics, this study shows its over for framecels though

I literally eat whatever I want whenever I want and I can still see my abs when flexed

Im sure meat + cheese + tomatoes + pickles + lettuce provides nutrients. It's just high calorie and easy to overeat
Most of the calories from fast food burgers comes from the bun and the sauces. The patties are also greasy as fuck. But overall they aren't even that high calorie.. 600-750 is the average and bun is about 200-250 of that, sauces 100. My problem with fast food burgers is that I always want more after. There is something about them that makes me want to binge. I would eat 4 of them in a row if I had no will power..

The problem starts when you combo it with fries and a pop which ends up as a 1500+ calorie meal plus will run you $15-20 these days. Fries are 500-800 cals alone then ketchup and your coca cola.. And that's just one meal of the day. You'll be hungry again in a few hours.

Make them yourself if you like burgers and eat them with a high volume low calorie side dish like fruit or steamed carrots so you feel stuffed after.. Diet soda + lean hamburger patty + zero sugar sauces + 100 calorie pita folded and cut in half instead of bun. Load it up with veggies. It will taste just as good but you could have 2 or 3 of them instead of 1 fast food burger.

Personally I love fish patties.. yum.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'd like to take this to Fittit and shove it up their asses. But not in a gay way, Knajjd.

Most of the calories from fast food burgers comes from the bun and the sauces. The patties are also greasy as fuck. But overall they aren't even that high calorie.. 600-750 is the average and bun is about 200-250 of that, sauces 100. My problem with fast food burgers is that I always want more after. There is something about them that makes me want to binge. I would eat 4 of them in a row if I had no will power..

The problem starts when you combo it with fries and a pop which ends up as a 1500+ calorie meal plus will run you $15-20 these days. Fries are 500-800 cals alone then ketchup and your coca cola.. And that's just one meal of the day. You'll be hungry again in a few hours.

Make them yourself if you like burgers and eat them with a high volume low calorie side dish like fruit or steamed carrots so you feel stuffed after.. Diet soda + lean hamburger patty + zero sugar sauces + 100 calorie pita folded and cut in half instead of bun. Load it up with veggies. It will taste just as good but you could have 2 or 3 of them instead of 1 fast food burger.

Personally I love fish patties.. yum.
Tbh I love eating that stuff but I haven't had any fast food for over 3 years. As an overeater I can't get away with it. Tbh even clean foods are easy for me to binge on, I easily can gain weight eating fat free yogurt with berries and lean meats + veggies.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Water retention is almost more important than BF%, and that one depends much more heavily on diet and exercise than bodyfat.

• Woah
Water retention is almost more important than BF%, and that one depends much more heavily on diet and exercise than bodyfat.
Steroids = Looksmin?

Steroids = Looksmin?
Lots of steroids dry you out and reduce bloat. Too bad those are the same roids that rape your hairline.

Also 50mg dbol and tubs of icecream laughs at your genetically predetermined weight

Lots of steroids dry you out and reduce bloat. Too bad those are the same roids that rape your hairline.
Would var fuck up hairline?

Also 50mg dbol and tubs of icecream laughs at your genetically predetermined weight
I just took 25mg dbol and ate a bowl of butter pecan ice cream :feelskek:

Would var fuck up hairline?

I just took 25mg dbol and ate a bowl of butter pecan ice cream :feelskek:

No var isn't that great of a harder though but it's the closest thing you've got that's easy on the hair.

Mirin bloatmaxx

• +1
i hate it when fat people try to use weight is genetic in argument.....
their logic is "even though you want to be lean because its harder to lose weight than the others, so you give up losing weight."
JFL, you want to live a easy life but your life is harder than the rich kid in your class, so why dont you go kys..

Now I see why this faggot is one of the most hated posters here.

Harder, but not impossible.

Some people will have to count calories for the rest of their life and others naturally don't eat a lot. It is what it is.

Harder, but not impossible.

Some people will have to count calories for the rest of their life and others naturally don't eat a lot. It is what it is.
I mean you don't have to. I have shit tier indian bloating genetics but still stay around 11% easily

The calorie to nutrient ratio is very poor.

• +1
literally bullshit. near enough everything is developmental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Doesn't matter that much.
Fat people can get skinny through effort.
The advantage that naturally thin people have isn't so big.
It isn't as huge a deal as your bones are.

View attachment 66253
View attachment 66254

It's over.
What a bunch of bullshit :D you're fat because you eat too much calories. It's that simple. When you eat less calories than you consume, you lose weight, when you eat more than you consume you gain weight. EVERYONE can be lean and low bf%. You are just lazy piece of shit.

i hate it when fat people try to use weight is genetic in argument.....

Normies also hate it when incels claim looks matter and are almost entirely genetic. Swallow the fatpill.

Incels hate on fat people because it's a cope for them. It allows them to bullshit themselves into thinking there are other people more pathetic than them when in reality an obese chad would still get laid more often than them.

Normies also hate it when incels claim looks matter and are almost entirely genetic. Swallow the fatpill.
What's up bro, how are you doing?
Edit: I love you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

If your so sure.
:feelsuhh:

chad literally eats what he wants and retards ITT think that starving just to not look subhuman isn't being genetically inferior? JFLLLL<LLLLLLLL