Weight loss

J

Jbrow327

Iron
What's the most weight you have lost in the shortest time and how did you do it?
Did women treat you differently?

Can already tell by the nature of the question "how fast/shortest amount of time" that you really don't understand what it takes to lose weight. It's not a thing you do for x period of time then stop. You are adopting a new lifestyle which you'll learn to be happy with. The cravings WILL go away once your body adapts. You will get hungry and have to not eat but appetite suppressants can help. This is only in the weight loss period but maintaining your new target weight will be fine and you will be satiated on a healthy diet. If you are doing a gym bulk you get to eat a bit more so that's always nice. Yes you will start enjoying healthy food as much as you do your ice cream and McDonalds fries.. as long as you learn to cook that is.

It will take a lot of time for you to go from 2xx to 130-140 where your actual weight should be at 5'7. We're talking months maybe even a full year. There will be no junk food except small portions and on rare occasions, and you won't be binging ever again in your life. 90%+ of people who lose weight gain it all back because they don't understand this concept.. and that's out of the tiny % of people that can even get that far.

It's difficult for most people to lose 2lb a week but the heavier you start out the easier it is because your resting metabolic rate is higher. You probably need 3000 calories to maintain your current weight. Could cut 1500 a day which would be 3lb a week.

Train your mind to see your current behaviors as poison. Junk food is not food. You'll stop doing your destructive behaviors not for the "super fast weight loss" but because you don't identify with that behavior anymore. People won't be able to pay you to eat what you're stuffing down your throat every day right now.

Obviously women will treat you differently. So will other men and your potential employers. You won't be a fat piece of shit and so you won't be seen as one.

Your weight loss goals should be intrinsically motivated not externally. How exactly are you going to care enough about what other people think when the majority of people are fat? Learn to want to be thin for your own reasons.

To answer your question.. 0.5lb a day (DNP + 750 cal deficit)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: St Eroid and Deleted member 656

I know I gained a solid 10 pounds plus face bloat & acne while I went through depression and everyone treated me like absolute shit. Always takes me a few months to lose a lot of weight.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
stop spamming you fucking faggot, make one fucking thread and stick to it. People have given you advice on like 50 of your shitty fucking threads and you don't respond, are you even reading them?????

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Zeta ascended, MadMong and 1 other person
the fastest way is waterfasting while taking electrolytes to actually feel somewhat alright.
72 hours a week, rest of the days caloric deficiency, preferably keto macros to not go through keto flu during your fast.

of course this is only easy on paper, it requires insane dedication and willpower which i doubt that most fatties have

Sure, every face is more attractice at <12% bf instead of >20%bf, doesn't mean you will be a Chad with a low bf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656