Weird idea to lowering cost of jaw surgeries

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
Simply getting IMDO.

After that you will have an underbite and a narrowish maxilla, and you can get your maxilla surgeries (MSE and Lefort)and braces with taxpayers money.

20201020 170951

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6272 and 2 others
What if I get mse+imdo simultaneously?

AB08DDD9 CAC4 4A06 90F5 D04185468E51 1
66361106 721565924961073 3978796069431376343 n
A0352A8A CED5 43A8 812B AE077E0ECA23
A0352A8A CED5 43A8 812B AE077E0ECA23

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto, joeveniro and Deleted member 5912
@inceletto @Dr Shekelberg @personalityinkwell @SubhumanCurrycel rate my genius

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You subhuman twinks at least give some reaction @Lev Peshkov

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Simply getting IMDO.

After that you will have an underbite and a narrowish maxilla, and you can get your maxilla surgeries (MSE and Lefort)and braces with taxpayers money.

View attachment 745621

Get a loan or credit card, get your surgery and don't pay it back, seems better

Get a loan or credit card, get your surgery and don't pay it back, seems better
Just be the hottest guy in prison theory

• JFL
Reactions: chad-lite-ascender, mewcoper, Slayerino and 1 other person
You guys must think IMDO is not a real surgery or something.

Hey Doc, How long does one usually have to wait to do Bimax after IMDO is performed? Thanks

Why would you have bimax (double jaw surgery, LeFort I + BSSO) after you already had IMDO lower surgery?

It’s one or the other. You don’t get IMDO and BSSO as the lower jaw surgery. They are both lower jaw surgeries don’t think IMDO is just like MSE for the lower jaw.

After IMDO you will probably need LeFort I (upper jaw advancment) if you have both jaws recessed, as most people here do.

IMDO is a specific method mandibular distraction osteogenesis and I am not familiar enough with that protocol to say when the upper jaw advancement should be.

It would be much more practical for you to have a standard bimax. (BSSO and LeFort I) unless you have an extreme overjet.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SPFromNY914 and lasthope
Why would you have bimax (double jaw surgery, LeFort I + BSSO) after you already had IMDO lower surgery?

It’s one or the other. You don’t get IMDO and BSSO as the lower jaw surgery. They are both lower jaw surgeries don’t think IMDO is just like MSE for the lower jaw.

After IMDO you will probably need LeFort I (upper jaw advancment) if you have both jaws recessed, as most people here do.

IMDO is a specific method mandibular distraction osteogenesis and I am not familiar enough with that protocol to say when the upper jaw advancement should be.

It would be much more practical for you to have a standard bimax. (BSSO and LeFort I) unless you have an extreme overjet.
The dude was trolling
He mention the idea to get IMDO to derform yourself so you can get later bimax for free

btw: how are pns going?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SPFromNY914, mewcoper and 1 other person
The dude was trolling
He mention the idea to get IMDO to derform yourself so you can get later bimax for free

Getting to them tomorrow

Thanks for telling me! :)

• Love it
Reactions: lasthope
The dude was trolling

Cope. It is a genius idea.

Cry for me when I get MSE and Lefort paid by insurance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635

What if someone has a very narrow and recessed mandible?