Thanks for the warm welcoming bro :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7079 and Bruh567
Whos the chad? Instagram model?

Untitled

Adfadas

Sdfdsfs

This guy absolutely kills it in the UK tinder.

I found him by foidfishing.. he constantly came up first when i made new female accounts. The algorithm does not lie

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7079, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
Is he matching hot birds or just the average caked up tinder thots?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
if anything this should give you all motivation to looksmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, Heirio and WannaBeA6
People on psl wouldnt rate him higher than high tier normie, but evidently he has high sex appeal and smv

high tier normie are you kidding? the guy is a top Chad and his pics look 'real' and non-catfishy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Patriot
Jfl This guy would be called slightly above average here

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
high tier normie are you kidding? the guy is a top Chad and his pics look 'real' and non-catfishy
Ik hes a chad, but people here would nitpick "flaws" by saying shit nose and eye area. What im trying to say is, hes not that aesthetically good looking, but has high sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Patriot
Like i said the algorithm does not lie.. He constantly was at the top of the stack in London which means his swiping ratio from foids is through the roof.

My own experiences chadfishing with him are also insane.. he can get 100+ likes in minutes with a heavily penalized tinder account (i reset to much).

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Patriot
How old is he?

look at how his neck is as thick as his jaw

imagine him with a pencil neck

swallow the neckpill

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 1680
Meanwhile I've been trying to get landwhales to screw me and they don't even bulge. What is this high standard shit?

if anything this should give you all motivation to looksmax
do you think anyone here realistically expects to look like anything like him

People on psl wouldnt rate him higher than high tier normie, but evidently he has high sex appeal and smv
No. People would rate him chadlite. Were honest here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Amnesia and WannaBeA6
he has a great personality.

Looks like shit. I mog him to death

Obviously she's throwing some sarcasm in there, in how immediately she's ready to get jiggy. She's still gonna make him pay for her Disney plus and other bull sh1t

Lol shows how stupid psl is

Providing he's 5'11, this guy is chadlite/chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Brutal SMVpill. A lot of high slay count men out there probably don't look half as good PSL-wise as the male models worshipped here, yet they still really appeal to foids apparently.

• +1
Brutal SMVpill. A lot of high slay count men out there probably don't look half as good PSL-wise as the male models worshipped here, yet they still really appeal to foids apparently.
Indeed, this place is rife with ignoring sex appeal but putting aesthetics on a pedestal

SMV copers ignoring the fact that this guy is 5.5-6 psl

Indeed, this place is rife with ignoring sex appeal but putting aesthetics on a pedestal
I mean to be fair, PSL is generally a somewhat accurate indication of SMV. It may not be 100% right 100% of the time, but it's safe to say that on the extremes, Elias de Poot definitely has more appeal than St. Blackops2cel for example.

• +1
I mean to be fair, PSL is generally a somewhat accurate indication of SMV. It may not be 100% right 100% of the time, but it's safe to say that on the extremes, Elias de Poot definitely has more appeal than St. Blackops2cel for example.
Some people here worship elias depoot, more so than legit chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079

Exactly

The ramifications of this is that men who are not great here on psl can still up their irl sex appeal value
Some people here worship elias depoot, more so than legit chads

Shock horror that a bunch of 18 year olds on here dont know everything about mating/life

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7079
Hold frame bro

His sex appeal is higher than his autistic PSL rating

Last edited:
He looks better than anyone I’ve seen here by a substantial margin

Fuck imagine having his eyes