Welcome to Sweden!

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, XXX22, Deleted member 4570 and 5 others
Survival of the fittest. Keep crying for high T low inhb Muslim chads.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascensionrequired, balding17yomanletcel, Chadeep and 10 others
undisputed lives in norway never forget that and having his hookers literally paid by goverment :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StolenDays, Chadeep, Deleted member 4044 and 7 others
Welcome to Brazil!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XXX22, Deleted member 4570, Chadeep and 10 others
A

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
We need the Kalmar union back.

Welcome to modern day western girls

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Chadeep, Deleted member 3299 and 6 others
UK, France, Germany, Sweden

All of them got nuked by immigrants, the only good countries left in europe are the ones with obscure languages or an extremely nationalistic government. Sad times...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6427, inceletto and 3 others
UK, France, Germany, Sweden

All of them got nuked by immigrants, the only good countries left in europe are the ones with obscure languages or an extremely nationalistic government. Sad times...
Sad shit, man. Real sad.

mnr09q9u5jg21.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3299, MentalistKebab and 9 others
The world will be a much better place under sharia law or Chinese communism

Idk why you guys are so against it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
jfl based Slavs at it again, Western European soys could never
>Slavs
Nigga?
I dont even know how they could tell the difference tbh, the average Bulgarian looks like a refugee himself

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diggbicc, Hero of the Imperium, Ascensionrequired and 2 others
>Slavs
Nigga?
I dont even know how they could tell the difference tbh, the average Bulgarian looks like a refugee himself
you mad your other part of the family couldnt hop over the border on their way to Germany, Mustafa? Dont worry, next time if they got enough money and land on a not so corrupted boder cop he might let them pass instead of robbing them, just pray to Allah they dont run into vigilantes or they will get beaten up too
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/e...atrol-turkey-border-keep-migrants-out-n723481

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and BigBiceps

Nobody here is against authority, I'm just not gonna bend in front of a chinaman or Muhammad. I too wish western democracy would crumble, just not on any terms.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Nobody here is against authority, I'm just not gonna bend in front of a chinaman or Muhammad. I too wish western democracy would crumble, just not on any terms.
I'm kinda sympathetic to communism, looks like a good idea, I hope China make it work

I'm kinda sympathetic to communism, looks like a good idea, I hope China make it work
China has as capitalist system as possible, even less safety nets than the US has. Only the ruling party is communist by name. Only good things about communism were the authority and tight border control. Nowadays the only communist country left is North Korea and we all know how great it is in there. Back in the 90s they suffered such a huge famine, they had to eat their own family members and grass to survive.

you mad your other part of the family couldnt hop over the border on their way to Germany, Mustafa? Dont worry, next time if they got enough money and land on a not so corrupted boder cop he might let them pass instead of robbing them, just pray to Allah they dont run into vigilantes or they will get beaten up too
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/e...atrol-turkey-border-keep-migrants-out-n723481
Im russian, not a mustafa.
Its just that Bulgarian and other Balkan shitskin niggers behave like apes whenever they go to western europe, and look for the most part no different from arab shitturds. Balkans is not Europe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4464
China has as capitalist system as possible, even less safety nets than the US has. Only the ruling party is communist by name. Only good things about communism were the authority and tight border control. Nowadays the only communist country left is North Korea and we all know how great it is in there. Back in the 90s they suffered such a huge famine, they had to eat their own family members and grass to survive.
I have seen lots of documentaries about north Korea
The food thing is fucked up for sure, but they also have some good things, like zero unemployment and free houses

I think communism as an idea is not bad, just needs to be worked on to avoid its failures, maybe automation and AI will help

Lets wait until China fully develops to ser how they Will look like

Im russian, not a mustafa.
Its just that Bulgarian and other Balkan shitskin niggers behave like apes whenever they go to western europe, and look for the most part no different from arab shitturds. Balkans is not Europe.
and russia is europe right jfl at you, balkan people and russians arent perceived much different in the west never forget that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
I have seen lots of documentaries about north Korea
The food thing is fucked up for sure, but they also have some good things, like zero unemployment and free houses

I think communism as an idea is not bad, just needs to be worked on to avoid its failures, maybe automation and AI will help

Lets wait until China fully develops to ser how they Will look like
Zero unemployment and free housing doesn't provide much comfort when you work like a slave and live in worse housing than Africans. Communism isn't a bad idea, but in practice people will not have the motivation to educate themselves if a doctor gets pretty much the same pay as a factory worker. People won't have the motivation to work hard, as you won't gain any extra benefit from it. Why work hard, if your pay is the same whether you're just slacking or working your ass off? Quality of products were shit, because the state owned corporations had no competition, so the consumers would buy the products no matter what. I could continue with the issues forever and ever, but would be too big of an essay.

Maybe AI and automation would make communism work, but question is, why would the elites want to feed the slacking off common people? When automation will become possible and cost efficient, most uneducated people will become completely useless. And by the time we have actual proper AIs, we will have military and police robots that will suppress any riots.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
and russia is europe right jfl at you, balkan people and russians arent perceived much different in the west never forget that

Yes, Russia is europe.
Except Caucasus and Asiatic colonization parts, it is Europe.
Balkans are perceived as Europe because Americans are ignorant, everyone who actually meets people from the Balkans hates them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Yes, Russia is europe.
Balkans are perceived as Europe because Americans are ignorant, everyone who actually meets people from the Balkans hates them
and who are all these people who hate us?
they hate the gypsies which when they go to germany/spain and do dumb shit and go to the police station dont tell they are gypsies but instead call themselves romanian/bulgarian/serbian

and who are all these people who hate us?
they hate the gypsies which when they go to germany/spain and do dumb shit and go to the police station dont tell they are gypsies but instead call themselves romanian/bulgarian/serbian
What is the difference between a gypsy and a romanian/bulgarian/serbian?
The romanian/bulgarian/serbian sells drugs, and the gypsy doesn't.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Chadeep, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
Yes, Russia is europe.
Nobody hates the Balkans. We Europeans should respect each other and get real.
Greek border police use tear gas, stun grenades to keep migrants out

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gargantuan and Deleted member 4464
Lifefuel for me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
What is the difference between a gypsy and a romanian/bulgarian/serbian?
The romanian/bulgarian/serbian sells drugs, and the gypsy doesn't.
yeah they dont sell, the gypsies are master pickpockets, and jfl at you once again for writing such dumb shit, cuck

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and BigBiceps
421807 3489e1b3f2a1c0eb3fcc6e6d77a0d113

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214

Chinese style system? Yes. Sharia law? No.

Literally nothing is allowed under Sharia law. Like, nothing. Alcohol is banned. Pork is banned. Even fucking music and drawing is banned. Allow me to repeat that: Music and drawing is banned. It's literally illegal to draw people and animals in Islam. So there goes basically 90% of all entertainment and copes. The only reason muslims tolerate this shit is because they are low IQ garbage who can't understand high IQ passions anyway.

Nobody hates the Balkans.

Are you serious?

Balkan people are basically the blacks of the white race. They have considerably darker skin and lower IQ to boot. I think Albania is like the only european country that actually has sub-90 IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Marsiere214, Chadeep and 3 others