Went on a date with a really hot girl yesterday but nothing happened

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
She was german and very good looking, 5'8'', pure green eyes, perfect bone structure, dirty blonde hair, perfect nose etc, amazing lean body. A tourist in my country. She is a teacher back in Hamburg. Just hung out for like 4 hours in the night, made out a couple times, then parted. Not even sad, I know how out of my league she was ha ha.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
How did you makeout and not at least finger her or suck titties wtf cmon broski :woke:

How did you makeout and not at least finger her or suck titties wtf cmon broski :woke:
literally made out right before she went back to her room, almost like it was a formal goodbye. I had never been on a date with a pure nordic looking girl before and she was very good looking even for the best looking race, I was literally shaking though I pretended to be cool

Degenerate. Death to racemixing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and VST
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, FatmanO, Wool and 2 others
Mogs me hard. Good job buddy boyo

This is fake why would a girl make out with a curry and not me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, FatmanO, SHARK and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
I get mogged by a fat 90kg curry? Damn guess it's over for me then.
a. 89 kgs
b. And yes, it is over for you kiddo, nothing to guess

Post your pic OP

OP looks pretty good no homo

a. 89 kgs
Giphy

Over for you.

OP Pm me pics you chadpreet

Forced meme. Most blacks are obsessed about their race to the point where it constitutes the cornerstone of their identity. So much for "not taking pride in things outside his control"

Also, most of the things on that list is so patently absurd that I don't even know where to begin. For starters I could say that whites are NOT over represented in school shootings, whereas blacks ARE over represented in virtually all categories of crime. If you wanna say this is due to environmental factors then that's quite the claim considering there are twice as many impoverished whites as there are blacks in the US, yet blacks commit over HALF of the murders in total. I could go on, but I got better things to do than debunk this obviously asinine comparison that was probably created by some nigger with an inferiority complex

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kenma
Forced meme. Most blacks are obsessed about their race to the point where it constitutes the cornerstone of their identity. So much for "not taking pride in things outside his control"

Also, most of the things on that list is so patently absurd that I don't even know where to begin. For starters I could say that whites are NOT over represented in school shootings, whereas blacks ARE over represented in virtually all categories of crime. If you wanna say this is due to environmental factors then that's quite the claim considering there are twice as many impoverished whites as there are blacks in the US, yet blacks commit over HALF of the murders in total. I could go on, but I got better things to do than debunk this obviously asinine comparison that was probably created by some nigger with an inferiority complex
K dont care

I had never been on a date with a pure nordic looking girl before and she was very good looking even for the best looking race, I was literally shaking though I pretended to be cool
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I had never been on a date with a pure nordic looking girl before and she was very good looking even for the best looking race, I was literally shaking though I pretended to be cool
:soy: