Went on a date

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
I've went on a second date ever in my life. It went ok, we walked in a park and chatted a bit. She was very shy and reserved, so I had to carry the conversation. We both were introverts. She said she'd like to meet again, which made me happy. But I'm not sure whether she meant it genuinely.
She also asked if I work as a model, big lifefuel.
I don't really have anybody else to share this with, so I guess that's why I'm posting. Just want an entire world to know.
Ask me anything. 😅
Inb4 shit thread.
Pls...

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, Deleted member 1476, RAITEIII and 15 others
congrats

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Same foid as first date?

• +1
Date without kissing = very bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 8765, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Date without kissing = very bad
Never had a kiss. Wasn't a girl you'd be kissing on a first date, regardless of who you are, imo. But maybe I'm wrong, what do I know.
She's quite timid.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
should have fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10413 and Deleted member 10536
Never had a kiss. Wasn't a girl you'd be kissing on a first date, regardless of who you are, imo. But maybe I'm wrong, what do I know.
She's quite timid.
chad gets anal then threesome with her roommate on first date

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, turkproducer, Deleted member 9699 and 11 others
mirin, i'll answer your PM later

• Love it
should have fucked
I'm really happy for who she is. tbh all I'm interested in is ltr. If she'd fell in love with me, my life would be complete. I want and am looking for love.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
Wasn't a girl you'd be kissing on a first date
😂 So if prime Brad Pitt went on a date with her and tried to kiss her on the first date she would decline?.......hahahahaha

• So Sad
I'm really happy for who she is. tbh all I'm interested in is ltr. If she'd fell in love with me, my life would be complete. I want and am looking for love.
cringe af but u do u jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, 6’1cel and Deleted member 10536
Brags me

• +1
😂 So if prime Brad Pitt went on a date with her and tried to kiss her on the first date she would decline?.......hahahahaha
I can't make these kind of statements in full truth. She just didn't seem like that kind of girl. Sort of autistic/social recluse, but doesn't make a lot of sense, considering her looks. It's strange to me. Maybe I can't read people for shit. She seemed like a genuine girly girl that's pure wife material. Very unlike any of the girls I've interacted with. Saw a lot of similarities to myself. She's also intp, so that's insane in and of itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Shit thread, congrats on your date

• +1
I can't make these kind of statements in full truth. She just didn't seem like that kind of girl. Sort of autistic/social recluse, but doesn't make a lot of sense, considering her looks. It's strange to me. Maybe I can't read people for shit. She seemed like a genuine girly girl that's pure wife material. Very unlike any of the girls I've interacted with. Saw a lot of similarities to myself. She's also intp, so that's insane in and of itself.
is she pretty?

• +1
"she asked if i was a model" nice larp bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 10536
"she asked if i was a model" nice larp bro
Not larping. We were talking of what we do irl/interests and I asked her what do you think I work as? She said modelling or something along the lines. I also find it strange, as I don't think I'm that gl at all. Just that's how it went.
The thing is, she really has a bad vision. Can't see without glasses. So I think that @Turtle is onto something here, with bad vision = bizarre consequences.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Turtle and RealLooksmaxxer
Height and PSL? Also general stats?

is she pretty?
I'd marry her for her looks alone. Probably at least 5psl idk, but easy 6 for me.
I'm very attracted to her appearance, but I think she's not curvy/quite flat. Dunno really, as it's cold over here = lots of clothes.
Also has very beautiful blue eyes and same pheno as me essentially. That too makes me that much more attracted to her.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7866
I'd marry her for her looks alone. Probably at least 5psl idk, but easy 6 for me.
I'm very attracted to her appearance, but I think she's not curvy/quite flat. Dunno really, as it's cold over here = lots of clothes.
Also has very beautiful blue eyes and same pheno as me essentially. That too makes me that much more attracted to her.
virgin?

Not larping. We were talking of what we do irl/interests and I asked her what do you think I work as? She said modelling or something along the lines. I also find it strange, as I don't think I'm that gl at all. Just that's how it went.
The thing is, she really has a bad vision. Can't see without glasses. So I think that @Turtle is onto something here, with bad vision = bizarre consequences.
sure man sure she is also 6 psl right

giphy.gif

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 10536
Height and PSL? Also general stats?
Me or her?
I've been rated from 4 to something ridiculous 5+.
Imo I'm probably around 4. 179cm.
General stats? Not sure what you mean. I'm very non-nt looking though. My hair a bit beyond my shoulders. Have a "stacy" pheno, as some people said, jfl.
She's quite tall though, I was mogging her height wise, but really not by much at all. She wore very flat shoes too.

Me or her?
General stats? Not sure what you mean. I'm very non-nt looking though. My hair a bit beyond my shoulders. Have a "stacy" pheno, as some people said, jfl.
She's quite tall though, I was mogging her height wise, but really not by much at all. She wore very flat shoes too.
NORMIE OR DEATH IT'S OVER

holy fuck wife her immediately
rare asf introvert girl
might be virgin?
Idk if she's virgin. Jfl. I'm not that forthcoming.
She's on tinder so there's that...
But ye, it gave me some vibes in regards to that, didn't seem experienced at all. Said she rarely goes out to meet other people. I think she met me because I look non-nt.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 7866
Nice bro
i’m glad you made it

• +1
Idk if she's virgin. Jfl. I'm not that forthcoming.
She's on tinder so there's that...
But ye, it gave me some vibes in regards to that, didn't seem experienced at all. Said she rarely goes out to meet other people. I think she met me because I look non-nt.
autistic girls are wife material

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 10536
Nice bro
i’m glad you made it
Haven't made much... Just a single date where we chatted a bit and walked in a park. We didn't even touch in any way. Jfl.
I just hope to meet her again and her to warm up to me and open up. She seemed closed down.
I'd be really happy if she wanted me as her bf, I have hopes, due to that model comment, but also have big doubts, as she wasn't very enthusiastic throughout.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Me or her?
pm? Also nice an introvert is likely to be low body count

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and 6’1cel
Haven't made much... Just a single date where we chatted a bit and walked in a park. We didn't even touch in any way. Jfl.
I just hope to meet her again and her to warm up to me and open up. She seemed closed down.
I'd be really happy if she wanted me as her bf, I have hopes, due to that model comment, but also have big doubts, as she wasn't very enthusiastic throughout.

be more positive bro she might just be a introvert and slowly opening herself
not every first date ends up with a kiss unless you’re chad

• +1
be more positive bro she might just be a introvert and slowly opening herself
not every first date ends up with a kiss unless you’re chad
That's what I'm getting to. People here expect kiss on a first minute.
I don't personally. Just want to grow it into something beautiful.
I try to be positive, yes. She's an introvert, as I said, I'm chalking up a lot of it on that for now.
She reminds me of me, from like 6 or so years ago, tbh. Feel like I understand her, but also feel like I could very easily lose her.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
larp

• WTF
what do you look like?

Don't call my lived life experiences a larp.
It's important to me and I'm trying to share it with somebody. I don't really have anybody else to share it with, though. It makes me excited, for that I'm sorry.

what do you look like?
My avi is literally me, but with filter. Long light hair, light eyes. White. 179cm. Asymmetric. Have mostly (besides3-4 less important)decent ratios, but crappy bones I guess.
Was considered ugly in HS.

Where did u meet her boiiiiii

• +1
Where did u meet her boiiiiii
Tinder... Yeah.
I don't know where else I could meet girls at this point. This does make me concerned to a degree - yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Tinder... Yeah.
I don't know where else I could meet girls at this point. This does make me concerned to a degree - yes.
How many matches/likes did u get on tinder

• +1
My avi is literally me, but with filter. Long light hair, light eyes. White. 179cm. Asymmetric. Have mostly (besides3-4 less important)decent ratios, but crappy bones I guess.
Was considered ugly in HS.
What does the girl look like ?

• +1
How many matches/likes did u get on tinder
Last time I've tried I've got 20 matches in a period of a month.
Tbh first few days now I've got 4 matches... Yes. But now it's at 30 :lul: . It "exploded" for some reason.
Very few girls ever reply though. Like 20% reply rate, at best.
Only a few girls even go into a conversation. Too early to tell for now.

• +1
What does the girl look like ?
Same as me pheno wise tbh, but has more compact face and I think more forward growth. She has this sort of strange look to her in profile, as if she wasn't caucasian. But that looks good.
She looks a bit like a child at 25 years old. I liked her eyes/eye area a lot. Has very deep blue eyes, sort of ocean like. It fried my brains every time she'd look into my eyes and I was never losing a contact whenever she'd look into me. I'm so happy with how I'm comfortable at looking into other people eyes at this point.
Looks young in general.

Last edited:
  • +1
Last time I've tried I've got 20 matches in a period of a month.
Tbh first few days now I've got 4 matches... Yes. But now it's at 30 :lul: . It "exploded" for some reason.
Very few girls ever reply though. Like 20% reply rate, at best.
Only a few girls even go into a conversation. Too early to tell for now.
you deserve a nice girl to keep you company, i hope you can continue seeing her my friend.

• Love it
you deserve a nice girl to keep you company, i hope you can continue seeing her my friend.
I'm just sort of afraid of messing up. I'm really not special and don't have much to offer for her, besides my own self.
She just has this coldness around her on tinder and irl. Replies slowly and not very enthusiastically. Though feel like repeating myself.
Don't want to seem needy etc, so I probably should avoid chatting and try to meet up once a week or something. Afraid I'll run out of things to talk too, as I can only carry the conversations that far... She won't be carrying anything, I think. Jfl.
All I ever wanted was an introverted girl, and when I've actually found one, realised it might not be possible to even make a relationship with such a person.

Chad congrats. I hope I can looksmax decently in the next 14 days so I look nice for Christmas and meet some sloots too

• Hmm...
Chad congrats. I hope I can looksmax decently in the next 14 days so I look nice for Christmas and meet some sloots too
It has been a while now since then... And as a follow up - she ghosted me and never ever replied again...

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 7776
It has been a while now since then... And as a follow up - she ghosted me and never ever replied again...
Cool, but can you pm her pic bro?

• So Sad