Went out clubbing, once again I am invisible

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
I know girls don't approach unless you are Chad but not a single foid looked in my direction, not a single one, even ultra average or ugly ones. I am done with this shit, waste of time, money and sleep. It is impossible to have fun when you know you are invisible, like your body emits light with a different wavelength that foids' eyes cannot perceive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Over, beyourself and 3 others
describe your social circle you went out with

if you go with incels don't ask yourself you have no results

Quite cool actually, you can rape them and nobody knows who did it. Or go to their bedroom when they have sex with a hot guy and jack off without anyone knowing.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
show up to the club and start running laps around the inside, then stand in the center not moving just squinting at everyone

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3902
Wavelengths me bro

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
show up to the club and start running laps around the inside, then stand in the center not moving just squinting at everyone
artworks-000140190422-5cjr9e-t500x500.jpg

maybe next time drink some RedBull Vodkas, take Phenibut and stop being a low T bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and IWantToMax
maybe next time dont forget your guns or uhaul van keys

clubs are dying out as a whole and the only people left are really good looking. you're better off meeting a girl in target or at a coffee shop than a club.

Clubs are shit.

describe your social circle you went out with

if you go with incels don't ask yourself you have no results
COPE

Chad goes out with deformed incels and all women look at his direction and think he's amazing

COPE

Chad goes out with deformed incels and all women look at his direction and think he's amazing
Not everybody is chad

COPE

no, because people associate people with the people they hang out with

leave the basement for once and you'll see

Quite cool actually, you can rape them and nobody knows who did it. Or go to their bedroom when they have sex with a hot guy and jack off without anyone knowing.
just emit shit wavelength theory

clubs are dying out as a whole and the only people left are really good looking. you're better off meeting a girl in target or at a coffee shop than a club.
club is true test for attraction

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3